Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist (21681 Views)

2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available / 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Omasworld1: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
HOW I MADE $1000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH DOING A 10 MINUTES JOB
I never wanted to do this, but a very good friend of mine said i should, having use what i am about to share with you right now.

Well, i am not going to say much. I will just try as much as possible to go straight to the point.

This secret i am about to release is for serious minded people who are willing start earning by working from home.

This is a business that has made some smart Nigerians multi-millionaires. And you too can make a wise us of this premium opportunity that fetch me $40 in a day, $1000 in a month.

Like i said i am not going to talk much here. To get the free report in your email, kindly drop your email here or reach me on phone, whatsapp only- 08138418399.

Regards
John Omas
(Your Internet Millionaire Mentor)

P.S. This is not Ponzi or MLM biz.
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Omasworld1: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Some schools are getting paid.
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Omasworld1: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2017
HOW I GOT MY PAYONEER CARD IN JUST 2 DAYS VIA DHL AND ANOTHER ONE IN JUST 3 WEEKS VIA DIRECT SHIPPING
Getting payoneer has become a serious matter to many Nigerians, especially for those who are freelancers like me. Well i was once there. I needed to withdrew my fund from fiverr and the likes as i was really broke. So was pushed to order the via dhl and that actually cost me. But not any more, because i have carefully sort out a way to get payoneer card in just 3 weeks which i used in getting my new card. Not too worry, i have this step by step guide of getting your payoneer card in Nigeria in just 3 weeks without sweat and at zero cost. This is a free report so you aren't paying 1naira to get it. Hit the number below now to get the free payoneer guide. I will be waiting.
(08138418399)

John Omas
Your Internet Millionaire Mentor
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Fabzgrace(f): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Congratulations Jim Ovia Scholar!

Your account status has now been converted to a Jim Ovia Scholar Account. As a Jim Ovia Scholar, you will be a beneficiary of the Jim Ovia scholarship. A Jim Ovia Scholar is an applicant who passed all five (5) main steps of the scholarship application process:

i. Successfully submitted a Jim Ovia Scholarship Application

ii. Passed the Online Scholarship Exam Assessment

iii. Has been verified as a student at their indicated University/Higher Institution

iv. Received an award letter and scholarship award from the Foundation via email 

v. Accepted the Jim Ovia Scholarship Program terms by filling out the Agreement Form

As a Jim Ovia Scholar, you will now be awarded the Jim Ovia Scholarship. We are sure that this scholarship will help you live your dreams so you can study uninterrupted to achieve your goals. 

The scholarship will be in the amount of N150,000, to cover your tuition and basic allowances for the year. Please note that this award is not re-awarded automatically. You are required to submit a scholarship renewal application annually. You award will be reconsidered on the condition that you maintain a full-time student verified status with good grades in your courses. Funds transfer will be made within 2 weeks of receipt of this award notice.

Again, congratulations and best wishes for a productive and successful academic year.

Sincerely,

Management
Jim Ovia Foundation
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Kondoboy(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2017
Fabzgrace:

Your account status has now been converted to a Jim Ovia Scholar Account. As a Jim Ovia Scholar, you will be a beneficiary of the Jim Ovia scholarship. A Jim Ovia Scholar is an applicant who passed all five (5) main steps of the scholarship application process:

iii. Has been verified as a student at their indicated University/Higher Institution

iv. Received an award letter and scholarship award from the Foundation via email 

v. Accepted the Jim Ovia Scholarship Program terms by filling out the Agreement Form

As a Jim Ovia Scholar, you will now be awarded the Jim Ovia Scholarship. We are sure that this scholarship will help you live your dreams so you can study uninterrupted to achieve your goals. 

The scholarship will be in the amount of N150,000, to cover your tuition and basic allowances for the year. Please note that this award is not re-awarded automatically. You are required to submit a scholarship renewal application annually. You award will be reconsidered on the condition that you maintain a full-time student verified status with good grades in your courses. Funds transfer will be made within 2 weeks of receipt of this award notice.

Again, congratulations and best wishes for a productive and successful academic year.

Sincerely,

Management
Jim Ovia Foundation
Fabzgrace
Fabzgrace:

Sincerely,

Management
Jim Ovia Foundation
post=60008549:

Sincerely,

Management
Jim Ovia Foundation

When did u get this?
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Robinscrusoe(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pls when will registrations for 2017 scholarship start
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Ubijus1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
#share
2017/2018 Lagos State Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship Award Schemes.

The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state. It grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students financially.

ELIGIBILITY FOR LOCAL UNDER-GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.

THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All Under-graduate applicants:
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.9/7.0
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 2.8/4.0
iv. Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
v. Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result

3. All applicants must be in their second year or above (i.e admitted on or before 2015/2016 academic session).

4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration

5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba

6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government

7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.

8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government
v. SSCE result
vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
viii. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
ix. Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.

9. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.

10. Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview

11. Application deadline is 15th December, 2017.

http://www.scholarsarena.net/2018-lagos-state-undergraduate-scholarship-award-scheme-apply-now/

2017/2018 Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Apply Now

ELIGIBILITY FOR LOCAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD

THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution for postgraduate studies (Masters or Doctorate).

2. All Post-graduate applicants (Only applicable to Masters Degree applicants):
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must have graduated with a minimum of 4.9/7.0 at undergraduate level
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must have graduated a minimum of 3.5/5.0 at undergraduate level

3. All applicants must be in their first year or above (admitted on or before 2016/2017 academic session)

4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration

5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba

6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government

7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) throughthe Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.

8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. Valid ID Card
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government
v. SSCE result
vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
viii. Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
ix. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
x. Masters Degree Certificate (PHD applicants only)
ix. Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.

9. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test to be conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.

10. Successful applicants will be contacted for oral interview

11. Application deadline is 15th December 2017.

For more Info, Visit:
http://www.scholarsarena.net/2018-lagos-state-postgraduate-scholarship-award-scheme-apply-now/
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by harrychuksx(m): 2:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Good morning house.. I applied for the 2018 Jim Ovia scholarship awards and was sent a successful mail indicating that I open a new zenith account,email and filll the MUSTE AGREEMENT FORM. They also indicated that was my "Award Letter" ...Due to the nature of the mail, they didn't indicate whether we would write the exam or not... I don't knw if this time they shortlisted without exams... ?
This was the mail sent:

Congratulations! You have been shortlisted as a possible beneficiary of the Jim Ovia Scholarship Award.

Dear Applicant,

Kindly note that this email is no guarantee that you are a beneficiary of the Jim Ovia Scholarship Award.

Meanwhile, upon advent of being selected as the Scholarship Beneficiary, kindly ensure you have completed and have available the following details:

1) A Zenith Bank Savings Account. Ensure to take the proper account opening documents and identification with a copy of this email to the Zenith Bank nearest to you. This account will serve as your scholarship grant account and must be opened within 7 days of receiving this letter.

2) A new email account with your first name and last name in the following format below:

Firstname.Lastname@gmail.com or Firstname.Lastname@yahoo.com,

alpha-numeric email addresses are also allowed as long as it contains your first-name and last-name. If you already have an email account in this format, there is no need to open a new one. Kindly input the approved email address in the MUSTE Scholarship Agreement Form.

3) Once you open your Zenith Bank Savings Account and your new email account, you can then proceed to fill out the MUSTE Scholarship Agreement Form. This must be completed no later than two weeks from the date of this award letter.

Failure to meet these requirements within the allotted time would mean that you have forfeited your scholarship award.

GO TO FORM

The Foundation will proceed to carry out series of verification exercises to determine your student status. Any variation in the information you provided during your application and the verification process would cause a decline of your scholarship application. Once you are able to pass these stages, you would be sent an email confirming an approval of your Jim Ovia Scholar status. We would then proceed to transfer the award funds to the Zenith Bank account you provide in your application.

There is no need to contact the Foundation at this point.

Best of luck!

Sincerely,

Management

Jim Ovia Foundation

Other persons received an "unsuccessful mail as well.

pls I need your response and clarity on this house!! thank you
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2018
harrychuksx:
Good morning house.. I applied for the 2018 Jim Ovia scholarship awards and was sent a successful mail indicating that I open a new zenith account,email and filll the MUSTE AGREEMENT FORM. They also indicated that was my "Award Letter" ...Due to the nature of the mail, they didn't indicate whether we would write the exam or not... I don't knw if this time they shortlisted without exams... ?
This was the mail sent:

Congratulations! You have been shortlisted as a possible beneficiary of the Jim Ovia Scholarship Award.

Dear Applicant,

Kindly note that this email is no guarantee that you are a beneficiary of the Jim Ovia Scholarship Award.

Meanwhile, upon advent of being selected as the Scholarship Beneficiary, kindly ensure you have completed and have available the following details:

1) A Zenith Bank Savings Account. Ensure to take the proper account opening documents and identification with a copy of this email to the Zenith Bank nearest to you. This account will serve as your scholarship grant account and must be opened within 7 days of receiving this letter.

2) A new email account with your first name and last name in the following format below:

alpha-numeric email addresses are also allowed as long as it contains your first-name and last-name. If you already have an email account in this format, there is no need to open a new one. Kindly input the approved email address in the MUSTE Scholarship Agreement Form.

3) Once you open your Zenith Bank Savings Account and your new email account, you can then proceed to fill out the MUSTE Scholarship Agreement Form. This must be completed no later than two weeks from the date of this award letter.

Failure to meet these requirements within the allotted time would mean that you have forfeited your scholarship award.

GO TO FORM

The Foundation will proceed to carry out series of verification exercises to determine your student status. Any variation in the information you provided during your application and the verification process would cause a decline of your scholarship application. Once you are able to pass these stages, you would be sent an email confirming an approval of your Jim Ovia Scholar status. We would then proceed to transfer the award funds to the Zenith Bank account you provide in your application.

Best of luck!

Sincerely,

Management

Jim Ovia Foundation

Congrats.

When did you apply. You never told anyone about the application.

Tell us about the scholarship and the exam.

Tks
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Tobilyn77: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2018
harrychuksx:
This was the mail sent:

Dear Applicant,

GO TO FORM

Best of luck!

Sincerely,

Management

Jim Ovia Foundation

when was the mail sent to you ? I haven't received any yet
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by harrychuksx(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Tobilyn77:

about 2weeks ago
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by harrychuksx(m): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2018
hosey:

Congrats.
When did you apply. You never told anyone about the application.
Tell us about the scholarship and the exam.
Tks
sorry about that.. I actually applied before joining this forum...
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2018
harrychuksx:

I also got the e-mail Have u heard from them since u filled the form?
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by harrychuksx(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Four40:

I also got the e-mail
Have u heard from them since u filled the form?

No I haven't... Seems there won't be any exam. just the awards.... have you heard from them?
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
harrychuksx:

No I haven't... Seems there won't be any exam. just the awards.... have you heard from them?
no I haven't
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
harrychuksx:

When did you apply. When was the application deadline.what are the requirements. please tell us. Don't hide important information
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by harrychuksx(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
hosey:

When did you apply. When was the application deadline.what are the requirements. please tell us. Don't hide important information
hmmm. I'm not hiding any info.. just google about JIM OVIA scholarship. you will find your details there.
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Ibrosco: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jim ovia scholarships was posted by booktree on nairaland when the form was out, so don't blame anyone you are the that didn't notice
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
harrychuksx:

hmmm. I'm not hiding any info.. just google about JIM OVIA scholarship. you will find your details there.
You are lying. Big liar
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
harrychuksx:

You are lying.
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
hosey:
You are lying. Big liar
Buhahaha

Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Four40:

Buhahaha
Lol
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ibrosco:
Jim ovia scholarships was posted by booktree on nairaland when the form was out, so don't blame anyone you are the that didn't notice
I asked questions but none of you answered. Information hoarders.
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by KolaSteven(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello, is there anyone here who has registered?
I tried registering, the site displayed a msg that I should continue he registration from a mail sent to my email. But no mail has been sent to me
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by harrychuksx(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2018
hosey:

You are lying. Big liar
lol... u are a clown ooo.. I still gave u a clue on how to get a first hand info u still blabbing... seriously I don't know what u want oo. Since I'm info hoarder, no wahala, I'm in my house comma beat me na....
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by jaymashap: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Tobilyn77:

i am yet to receive any message too from the scheme
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by jaymashap: 1:12am On Jan 18, 2019
Four40:

I also got the e-mail
Have u heard from them since u filled the form?

A friend of mine has being notified on his application, but I'm yet to receive any message, any update?
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by harrychuksx(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2019
jaymashap:

A friend of mine has being notified on his application, but I'm yet to receive any message, any update?

They asked him to open a Zenith bank savings account right?
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by harrychuksx(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2019
Congratulatory and Rejection messages were sent to some persons about December... those who got the congratulatory mails were asked to fill some agreement form and as well open an account with Zenith bank. this was done first week of December 2018.
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by jerryvyne(m): 3:05am On Feb 19, 2019
please there is this question that I want to ask..concerning the ssce result

when you were shortlisted..was it the ssce result print out you made use of?? or the original WAEC certificate??
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by jerryvyne(m): 3:23am On Feb 19, 2019
harrychuksx:
Congratulatory and Rejection messages were sent to some persons about December... those who got the congratulatory mails were asked to fill some agreement form and as well open an account with Zenith bank. this was done first week of December 2018.

so you mean there was no exam conducted??

if No..please what were d criteria used?..

and by now bro you should have become a beneficiary..
congratulations on that..

please help with my questions
Re: MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
any news

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos / Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures / Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.