Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) (59765 Views)

The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos) / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
tochimas:

Mumu, what about those women and men that were recently killed in their various home by their spouses here in Nigeria ?

Good question!
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
redsun:
Most African women wants to be called Mrs by all means,even though it feels like hell for them being married. They dread the taboo of singleton and gossips of the idle.

I agree!
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by mainman7(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
r igbo men addicted to killing their wives?!
Who is weak, a man that cannot confront his sexual incapabilities but frustratedly blame his wife; igbos heartless and brutally killing their wives since 1600. Marry an igbo at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dreyl:
it's obvious their are many psychos roaming in US
R.i.p to the dead.

Many psychos are roaming Nigeria and elsewhere too!
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by soonest(f): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
zboyd:

And what creates the devilish environment in Nigeria where women and children are abused and the abuser rarely pays the consequences - The Nigerian court system?

Isn't it the Nigerian court system that allows most abusers to walk away scot free?

Isn't it the Nigerian court system that most abused women can't really turn to, if they want to press charges against their abusive boyfriends and/or husbands?

At least in America, there are laws in place that do their best to protect abused women and children.

Is it a perfect system? No. But at least, over here, women and children are protected as much as possible. They aren't told that domestic abuse is a 'family matter', so go home and face your husband or beg for his forgiveness, for whatever it is you did wrong.

Over here, abusers are fined and/or jailed.

But...sometimes, it's the women who refuse to press charges - with some ending up dead.

However, in some cases, the state will press charges against the abuser, whether the abused presses charges or not.

Over here, men can't treat women or children anyway they wish and think they're going to get away with it.

Some things you can do in Nigeria, you can't do in America, as some Nigerians have discovered, to their dismay, as they sit in prison rotting away.

And many of those Nigerian men can't imagine a woman having a say and being protected so they just kill them off. Cave men

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
vislabraye:

You said it all. Black Americans are very violent. Killing is very common in their neighbourhood. They can kill just for a pair Nike shoes. Their women are usually the victims of robbery, rape and knife attacks.
May God help them. Anyone who wants to enjoy his stay should avoid black neighbourhood.

What of Nigeria?

Are Nigerians as pure as the driven snow?

What of jungle justice?

What of the way women are treated?

Examples?

Jungle Justice: Nigerian Women Stripped Naked, Beaten for Allegedly Stealing Pepper

Peep this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHCvEeXpCzg

Jungle Justice : Robbers Butchered By Vigillante Group In Onitsha

Peep this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6yl0kPuOTg

Besides Nigeria, where else could such happen?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dreyl:
it's obvious their are many psychos roaming in US
R.i.p to the dead.

It's more than obvious that many psychos are roaming in Nigeria too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
allcomage:
For an immigrant,America is not paved with gold but with tears,sweat,regrets and blood.the pressure is so enormous that people usually break down with out any known sickness.My wife used to be crazy about and visa lottery.I was never interested because am one of those who like to live in Nigeria.then an opportunity came that she spent a year and six months.Having seen all the seasons of US and what it takes an immigrant to make it there,she cried for weeks to come back.She said it is better to work hard and make it Nigeria than what she saw and observe in US.She was so happy to come home with renewed energy and enthusiasm to succeed and she is making it and being happy. For an adult immigrant,US is a huge slave camp.

If America is a huge slave camp, then why do so many non-Americans want to immigrate here?

And...if America is such a huge slave camp, then why are so many immigrants realizing the "American Dream"?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
irokop:
Most Nigerian marriage or black Africans always end like this in America and other white man country, reason being that our woman will leave our culture and start practicing oyibo own.

There are so many Tory like this in Yankee it takes a man to for go all this bullshiit, na so one of our aunts left his husband go dey Bleep outside a marriage of almost 30 years, they lived in Nigeria had all their children in Nigeria later moved to America 9 years a go.

Some of our Nigeria women are loads of rubbish Ho haaaa.

Some Nigerian men are loads of rubbish too! Ho haaaa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
fittty:

I support divorce as an option when a spouse is abusive. But when there's no form of physical abuse why should a couple think about divorce?

A couple should think divorce when...

...the spouse is cheating
...the spouse is verbally abusive
...refuses to work on the regular
...s/he is abusive towards the kids
...the spouse is a criminal
...the spouse steals from the other spouse
...the spouse's family is constantly interfering with the couple's marriage
...the spouse is sexually incompatible with the other spouse
...the spouse becomes un-attracted to the other spouse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
redsun:
America is a wild and wild west,it is not for immigrants that have real choices,especially the black ones. It is almost as horrible as living with n Nigeria as a poor person.

Untrue!

A poor person in Nigeria can't be compared to a poor person in America.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2014
zboyd:

And what creates the devilish environment in Nigeria where women and children are abused and the abuser rarely pays the consequences - The Nigerian court system?

That is a question that you should seek your own answers to.

I'm secure in the opinion that I offered based on the personal experiences that I underwent and saw of others in the American family court system.

YMMV.

PS: One thing I will say is this, you are confusing a civil court with criminal court. Divorce is in family civil court while murder is in criminal court, different court systems. I'm not an expert on criminal court per see but I ahve read adn formed opinions on some of the causes why simple civil court divorce proceedings turns into a criminal court with oen spouse killing or attempting to kill the other.
Both Men and Women have killed othe rspouses when faced with the possibility of vecoming destitute or loosing custody of chidlren which has a financial implication to it. I pay 50% of my after tax income (after tax meaning after the governemnt has already taken about 20% for taxes) in child support. So say I make $100 a month, the taxes of $20 is taken away, then of the remaining $80 I get to take $40 home. So you can see why some desperations gets involved in some spouses that can't see past the temporary nature of the situation. Some folks also loose businesses, homes, savings and other properties that they have accumulated, sometimes even before they even got married.

So I am not excusing the actors but the issues has been documented to be escalated by family court system by Lawyers, Judges, etc

One more thing, eventhough I grew up in Nigeria, I have never personally experienced divorce in Nigeria so I cannot speak with authority in what happens there. Unlike most, I like to speak from personal experiences, eventhough it may make soem to be uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2014
zboyd:

Untrue!

You're right, it's not even close and I question the sanity of anyone that would even equate the two.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2014
zboyd:

A couple should think divorce when...

...the spouse is cheating
...the spouse is verbally abusive
...refuses to work on the regular
...s/he is abusive towards the kids
...the spouse is a criminal
...the spouse steals from the other spouse
...the spouse's family is constantly interfering with the couple's marriage
...the spouse is sexually incompatible with the other spouse
...the spouse becomes un-attracted to the other spouse

May I add one more and oen that I think is primal?

A couple should divorce when either one of them wants to. Simple as that.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by 50calibre(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2014
Women always pushing men to the edge. Sadly this is what happens when you push a man to the wall, he'd have to choice but to deal you lethal blow.

Nigerian women are wild and uncultured, they deserve to be kept tamed at all times, they shouldn't be enjoying the privileges of a civilized society because they abuse it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by jaymejate: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2014
I came across something i love very much. Guess
what! its a love lessons poem by Ricardo.
Just read it
1. It hurts to Love some one and not be Loved in
return, but what is more painful is to Love some
one and never find the courage to let that person
know how you feel.
2. May be God wants us to meet a few wrong
people before meeting the right ones so that, when
we finally meet the right person, we will know how
to be grateful for that gift.
continue reading through this link

https://infochapter..com/2014/10/the-love-lessons-poem-by-ricardo.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2014
allcomage:
For an immigrant,America is not paved with gold but with tears,sweat,regrets and blood.the pressure is so enormous that people usually break down with out any known sickness.My wife used to be crazy about and visa lottery.I was never interested because am one of those who like to live in Nigeria.then an opportunity came that she spent a year and six months.Having seen all the seasons of US and what it takes an immigrant to make it there,she cried for weeks to come back.She said it is better to work hard and make it Nigeria than what she saw and observe in US.She was so happy to come home with renewed energy and enthusiasm to succeed and she is making it and being happy. For an adult immigrant,US is a huge slave camp.

This is something that someone who was denied a visa would say as it makes no lick of sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2014
manny4life:

I am not a lawyer by profession anyway, so it doesn't make any sense for me trying to argue the law. However, a jury may recommend for sentencing. Besides, I believe that judges follow established sentencing guidelines depending on how the jury convicted the offender. Yes the jury convicted a person, but for instance, a first degree vs second degree murder carry different penalties. So all these play a role in how someone is sentenced. I guess my point is: it all starts out with the jury who determines your sentencing: whether you will be on the death row or not.

It actuallt starts out with the District Attorney. It's that office based on teh evidences collected by teh police department that determines if it qualifies for a death penalty.

Some crimes are immidiate death penalty qualifier. Examples are killing a police officer on duty or laying in wait for someone, etc

Soem crimes are not eligible for death penalty such as crimes of passion. Example, you're a Catholic priest, good community leader, gentle as a dove, you walk in and find your wife in bed with a man and you stangled him. It's out of character, it's not premeditated, etc

There was a police officer here that came upon an accident, car was on fire, occupant was burning alive, there was no way to get him out in time, he begged the police officer to shoot him, he did. Death penalty? No.

Husbadn came home to find his wife in bed with another man, she lied and said she was being raped, husband shot him dead, then wife confessed. Death penalty? No.

Escaped criminal hid in some bushes, cop came out fo store, criminal shot him dead. Death penalty? Oh he's going to be a BBQ - lol.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Weah96: 12:19am On Dec 11, 2014
zboyd:

Untrue!

African poverty is on another level. But believe me, poverty here ain't too far behind either.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by mavinc4u(f): 12:30am On Dec 11, 2014
mainman7:
r igbo men addicted to killing their wives?!
Who is weak, a man that cannot confront his sexual incapabilities but frustratedly blame his wife; igbos heartless and brutally killing their wives since 1600. Marry an igbo at your own peril!

like seriously, is the man an Igbo? I didn't see anything like Igbo there including their names. Why would you allow your dirty mind to overcloud your thought and sight. This is very risky. Your case is as good as that murderer.

Meanwhile is possible the woman was earning more than the man hence the killing. They do that a lot in US

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by irokop(m): 12:36am On Dec 11, 2014
Babymama1:

Most nigerian families indeed
Bikonu let us hear sumtin
There are tens of thousands of nigerian families all over the USA and the number that kill their wives is very negligible ,statistically speaking
It hasn't been more than 12 stories so far

Babymama,I said some of our naija women not all although I use the word most which I've withdrawn.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 12:47am On Dec 11, 2014
fittty:

Dude! Sit down! We're talking about the US here and not any other country. Do you even know the current statistics of black inmates in prison? Can you compare that to Nigerians in prison here? I repeat this and i'll keep repeating it. Stay away from most uneducated African Americans here. They'll bring you nothing but trouble.

Yes.

"According to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), African Americans constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population, and have nearly six times the rate of whites. In an August 2013, Sentencing Project report on Racial Disparities in the United States Criminal Justice System, submitted to the United Nations, "one of every three black American males born today
can expect to go to prison in his lifetime". Source: "Criminal Justice Fact Sheet". National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, NAACP. Retrieved 2014-04-08.

So out of 40-43 million African Americans, most are criminals?

I think not!

Just so you know...some Americans - African American and otherwise are warned to stay away from Nigerians, due to their perceived penchant for criminality.

Btw...when you warn Nigerians to stay away from uneducated African Americans, please note that, in America, ALL children are educated - some better than others. - free of charge.

As for the criminal element...

50,000 Nigerians in foreign prisons -Envoy

Read more here: http://www.punchng.com/news/50000-nigerians-in-foreign-prisons-envoy/

Re: Imprisoned Nigerians In Nigeria

Nigerian Prisons And Incessant Jailbreaks

Read more here: http://leadership.ng/news/391248/nigerian-prisons-incessant-jailbreaks

Note: If the Nigerian court was more efficient, the numbers of Nigerians in prison would eclipse the number of African Americans in prison...and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2014
CityNG:

That is a question that you should seek your own answers to.

I'm secure in the opinion that I offered based on the personal experiences that I underwent and saw of others in the American family court system.

YMMV.

PS: One thing I will say is this, you are confusing a civil court with criminal court. Divorce is in family civil court while murder is in criminal court, different court systems. I'm not an expert on criminal court per see but I ahve read adn formed opinions on some of the causes why simple civil court divorce proceedings turns into a criminal court with oen spouse killing or attempting to kill the other.
Both Men and Women have killed othe rspouses when faced with the possibility of vecoming destitute or loosing custody of chidlren which has a financial implication to it. I pay 50% of my after tax income (after tax meaning after the governemnt has already taken about 20% for taxes) in child support. So say I make $100 a month, the taxes of $20 is taken away, then of the remaining $80 I get to take $40 home. So you can see why some desperations gets involved in some spouses that can't see past the temporary nature of the situation. Some folks also loose businesses, homes, savings and other properties that they have accumulated, sometimes even before they even got married.

So I am not excusing the actors but the issues has been documented to be escalated by family court system by Lawyers, Judges, etc

One more thing, eventhough I grew up in Nigeria, I have never personally experienced divorce in Nigeria so I cannot speak with authority in what happens there. Unlike most, I like to speak from personal experiences, eventhough it may make soem to be uncomfortable.

Again, state laws differ, whether in family court or criminal court, specifically in the case of divorce. Some spouses win - others lose. Attempt to kill your spouse or kill your spouse, to jail you will go. It doesn't matter if you're a husband or wife. Murder is murder.

As for you saying: "Some folks also loose businesses, homes, savings and other properties that they have accumulated, sometimes even before they even got married"...it depends on which U.S state you live in that will determine what is yours before marriage remains yours.

Look it up!
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 1:18am On Dec 11, 2014
50calibre:
Women always pushing men to the edge. Sadly this is what happens when you push a man to the wall, he'd have to choice but to deal you lethal blow.

Nigerian women are wild and uncultured, they deserve to be kept tamed at all times, they shouldn't be enjoying the privileges of a civilized society because they abuse it.

And what of some Nigerian men?

Are they absolved of all blame?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 1:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Weah96:

African poverty is on another level. But believe me, poverty here ain't too far behind either.

Are you serious?

In the ghetto, the poor living in projects have access to decent housing, heat, air conditioning, indoor plumbing, dependable transportation, daycare, early learning programs for young children (Headstart),literacy classes, job training, free money to attend college, libraries, onsite medical clinics, employment agencies, playgrounds and parks, police stations, free food, clothing and furniture banks and overseers who make sure that things are run right. Why? The overseers don't want to lose that federal funding and tax breaks, if they are found not to be code compliant or their jobs. And if you're a slum lord, believe you me, the last thing you want is some ticked off tenant reporting you to the feds. It's only the lazy and ignorant who don't know their rights as tenants that continue to live in squalor.

In fact, over here, being poor is a blessing in disguise. Why? There are so many government programs to help the poor succeed, from gaining a high school education to obtaining a Bachelor's degree, free of charge.

As for the homeless, there are so many government programs to help them get off the street. The problem? Some like living on the street. They don't want a stable place to stay. Many are alcoholics, drug addicts or mentally disturbed and reject the assistance that's geared just for them.

Can you say the same for Nigeria's poor?

So yes, African poverty is definitely on another level.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 11, 2014
I hope the lady from the thread that made frontpage some days back, the one whose husband rapes her anytime she refuses him, is reading this story!

"He will change" has claimed more lives than pregnancy and childbirth complications.

Ladies! You only have one life, not two! "He will change" is a chance. So why take a chance on ur one life when there's no spare life?!

A living divorcee is better than a dead married woman!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by birdman(m): 1:32am On Dec 11, 2014
zboyd why are you spamming this thread? btw, trying to convince wilfully ignorant people otherwise is a waste of your energy. surely you have better things to do with your time?
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by manny4life(m): 1:48am On Dec 11, 2014
CityNG:

It actuallt starts out with the District Attorney. It's that office based on teh evidences collected by teh police department that determines if it qualifies for a death penalty.

Some crimes are immidiate death penalty qualifier. Examples are killing a police officer on duty or laying in wait for someone, etc

Soem crimes are not eligible for death penalty such as crimes of passion. Example, you're a Catholic priest, good community leader, gentle as a dove, you walk in and find your wife in bed with a man and you stangled him. It's out of character, it's not premeditated, etc

There was a police officer here that came upon an accident, car was on fire, occupant was burning alive, there was no way to get him out in time, he begged the police officer to shoot him, he did. Death penalty? No.

Husbadn came home to find his wife in bed with another man, she lied and said she was being raped, husband shot him dead, then wife confessed. Death penalty? No.

Escaped criminal hid in some bushes, cop came out fo store, criminal shot him dead. Death penalty? Oh he's going to be a BBQ - lol.

I thought the JOB of the DA is to try cases before a judge and jury and not hand down a sentence?

I think you missed the whole point of my post: the "Death Penalty" is a sentence handed down by a judge which I believe is based on what he is convicted off. Lawyers in the house, am I correct? grin I don't believe it is the job of the DA to determine the outcome of a trial even before it proceeds. Just my opinion.

However, the Jury is the body responsible for convicting or acquitting the accused with a "Guilty" or "Not Guilty" verdict. The DA can argue A, B, C but when the Jury is done deliberating, they will decide if A is Alpha, B is Bravo and C is Charlie. It is up to the jury to decide whether to pick a) all of the three, b) any single or multiple combination of the three, or c) none of the three. Based on what the Jury has chosen, the judge will sentence the accuse. All examples you've listed are what I described as difference between classes of murder. That's why I said it all starts with who decides your fate. The JURY decides not the DA.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Ilekeh(f): 2:16am On Dec 11, 2014
50calibre:

Gotta be kidding me.

The Nigerian girl that left you made the right choice.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Ilekeh(f): 2:19am On Dec 11, 2014
zboyd:

And what of some Nigerian men?

Are they absolved of all blame?

You're wasting your time. He's part of the association of men that bash Nigerian women bandwagon.

I just wonder where his type grew up to come to such conclusions. "Nigerian women are to be tamed"? Seriously, in 2014. Ahahaha lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by irokop(m): 2:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Babymama1:

I only know two of the stories from houston and both were this year
Stop making up lies

An far as I remember over the years there has been

2 in the Dallas area
1 in Atlanta
2 in the California area
1in Minnesota
1 in Maryland
I in virginia
I in Pennsylvania
I in Florida

[size=18pt]Stop telling lies just to appear intelligent biko[/size]

Babymama, you defend this your America a lot, be very careful oo. I remember the way you counter attacked me when I commented on one of ur thread where you snapped all parts of ur house in USA including ur lavatory, all of us dey this obodo oyibo and we knows what's up.

Story of Nigerian spouse killing their wife is common in Yankee especially Huston Texas, of which you do hear abt them, pls my dear stop defending some facts here, have so many sad stories about naija husbands and wife's in America, some of our women are very short sited and highly greedy which do lead them to some sad news, some women are leaving their husbands cos of fileing tax, its very unfortunate.

I know you are a very lovely woman, pls don't let America change you, maka na Ise nwere Uche. Ka Udo dri nti Oma Nile na ege okwu mua.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing / Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.