Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) (59769 Views)

The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos) / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 15, 2014
zboyd:

So, because the American family court didn't rule in your favor, it's full of idiots and corruption, according to you.

They actually ruled very positively for me but that doesn't mean that it's not a corrupt and failed system for others.

I'm looking forward to more sensational assumptions that you will come up with.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 2:36am On Dec 15, 2014
CityNG:

They actually ruled very positively for me but that doesn't mean that it's not a corrupt and failed system for others.

I'm looking forward to more sensational assumptions that you will come up with.

Your tone didn't come over as someone who was treated very positively.

What else was I to assume?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 15, 2014
zboyd:

Your tone didn't come over as someone who was treated very positively.

What else was I to assume?

Assumption is never a good thing especially since I have shown that I am available to answer any question that you pose.

I am of the opinion that Nigerian leaders are all thieving bandits. They haven't stolen from me directly but I can form an opinion based on what I've seen happening personally.

I have clients that are Lawyers and one a Judge, I have friends who have gone through the system, etc
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 2:56am On Dec 15, 2014
CityNG:

Assumption is never a good thing especially since I have shown that I am available to answer any question that you pose.

I am of the opinion that Nigerian leaders are all thieving bandits. They haven't stolen from me directly but I can form an opinion based on what I've seen happening personally.

I have clients that are Lawyers and one a Judge, I have friends who have gone through the system, etc

If you say so...
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 15, 2014
zboyd:

If you say so...

Yes, I do say so, otherwise then there's no point to me typing it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 15, 2014
The man is an American
Heard from a reliable source who knows the couple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
babyosisi:
The man is an American
Heard from a reliable source who knows the couple

This fool is truly disturbed. You can see it in his eyes.

One of the most disturbing thing about some American men, over here, is their penchant for killing their own children to get back at the mother, as well as themselves.

They need to hurry up and catch this fool!
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
zboyd:

One of the most disturbing thing about some American men, over here, is their penchant for killing their own children to get back at the mother, as well as themselves.

They need to hurry up and catch this fool?

He has been caught and the baby rescued
They found him in Mexico or so
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by zboyd: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
babyosisi:

He has been caught and the baby rescued
They found him in Mexico or so

Thank God!
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
-
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Daykoozy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
fittty:
God Bless America... Na wah oh! Nothing wey we no go see for this country. You tune TV to news na either person dey shoot, kill or rob. All these Akata sef! They're always full of drama. African Americans are often violent, ignorant, aggressive, uneducated and poor. They can't do without Marijuana and other hard drugs. This tragic news is most definitely as a result of drugs combined with heated arguments. I'll always advice Nigerians to stay away from most of them especially the uneducated ones. NA dem full prison pass oh. They go in and out of jail like they're riding the train or bus.
A news about a Nigerian murdering his wife...Hear yourself for a moment. Ignoramus! Nigerians, we should be the last to stereotype based on misconceptions. If we are treated the way we sometimes treat others we wouldn't be allowed into any foreign country.
Stay on the topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=fittty post=28764210]God Bless America... Na wah oh! Nothing wey we no go see for this country. You tune TV to news na either person dey shoot, kill or rob. All these Akata sef! They're always full of drama. African Americans are often violent, ignorant, aggressive, uneducated and poor. They can't do without Marijuana and other hard drugs. This tragic news is most definitely as a result of drugs combined with heated arguments. I'll always advice Nigerians to stay away from most of them especially the uneducated ones. NA dem full prison pass oh. They go in and out of jail like they're riding the train or bus.[/quot

--------------------------------------

LMAO @ YOUR IGNORANT PREJUDICE AZZ, there is no where in the write-up that says he is African American but I happen to know that he is Nigerian, so you just described most of your people in America, they aren't doctors, lawyers, engineers. nurses, professors, that you fantasise them to be but some are actually what you described, it is time you Nairaland subscribers face the truth about Nigerians in America, alot of them are the criminals and murderers the same traits they learned while living in the *Lawless country called Nigeria* YOUR WORDS NOT MINE.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
zboyd:

They need to hurry up and catch this fool!

So what is your excuse about all of the Nigerian men killing their Nigerian wives in America, It will be hilarious to watch you blame that on America, America need's to stop letting these sick criminals into the country.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
Too many psychos in America.

Rest In Peace

lmao grin grin You are correct, too many psycos in America arriving from Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
mimicious:
Its like d demon dats possess foreigners is difrnt from d one in africa!!!

Are you saying NIGERIAN men don't commit murder in Nigeria? The man in this write-up is Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
dvic:
Op how do you know is a Nigerian woman

Because of the news, the husband is also Nigerian. You rarely hear about African American men killing their wives, they just leave them. African American men rarely marry African women.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bibol:
Lord have mercy. Many people are mad but few are roaming on the streets. She never thought the man could carry out his threat.

lolgrin grin @ your signature.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
basty:
Crazy world

But why are guys looking harmless are so murderers. He has a harmless look like Abumuttalab.

Because his physical looks has nothing to do with his psychotic mind.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Some women undecided

I looooove your signature. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
fabrigas18:
E be like say na oyinbo food they cause dis psycho oooo

He was psychotic before he left Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
eluquenson:
so sad for the lady, after leaving Nigeria to marry an American citizen and the innocent woman's life was cut shot... undecided
Nigeria is my home

Nigeria!!! The home of many psychos. The husband Is Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Missy89:
Texas again? Why?

Texas!!! The home of many Nigerian men.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
CityNG:

The American family court system creates this devilish environment.

It's a broken system that breeds violence and causes folks to do the unthinkable. IMHO.

You are a liar, what you posted is relevant to the Nigerian court system.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
cold:
I think she stayed because of the kinda folks on here who insist divorce is not an option under any circumstance

1000000% on point.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
khia:

lmao grin grin You are correct, too many psycos in America arriving from Nigeria.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
khia:

You are a liar, what you posted is relevant to the Nigerian court system.

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Now fvck off and go take your normal spot on Allen Avenue.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
lawanson44:
I am not in support of the murder of this woman but honestly, the attitude of our Nigerian women over there in the states can be so terrible. A relative of mine who stays in the US told us that what many Nigerian women residing in the US do is to seize the opportunity which gender laws in favour of women has provided to blackmail their husbands so that they win custody of the house (even if it is the man's house) and their child or children. This gives them the opportunity to live frivolous lifestyles which the initially the man would be against.

The man is arrested and thereafter jailed and if he is lucky to escape prison, he will be made to pay alimony to the woman if he has a job and in the event where he is unemployed, he will be warned not to ever have access to his children or risk being jailed or even deported.

Tell me which man will go through all these and not become insane especially in the case where he sacrificed alot to bring the woman to the US and everything he worked for all his life goes like that?

This may not be far from the truth in this particular case.

This is the problem with alot of people who believe everything they are told instead of doing some research on their own.

#1 If the house BELONGS to the man (HIS name is the ONLY name on the property that HE purchased BEFORE the MARRIAGE, America believes that once you are married the property that is purchased DURING the MARRIAGE BELONGS to BOTH the MARRIED couple NOT only the MAN Because once you are married you become ONE like the BIBLE saids) it can't be taken away from him.

#2 If the husband is ordered to pay alimony to the wife it is because HE has been proven in COURT to be the GUILTY one and she has no/low income.

#3 The only reason the husband is ordered by the COURT to stay away from the HOME, WIFE, and the KIDS is because HE has been proven in COURT to be PHYSICALLY HARMFUL TO THE WIFE AND KIDS. In AMERICA a MAN can't treat his wife and kids like PUNCHING BAGS simply because he is a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by birdman(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
khia:

This is the problem with alot of people who believe everything they are told instead of doing some research on their own.

you should take your own advice. what lawanson heard is indeed the truth. the law is designed to shield women from wife beaters. In order to give women the confidence to come forward, the law was tilted such that you do not need a burden of proof to convict a wife beater. Normally this should be a good thing, because there are indeed many unrepentant wife batterers out there. Unfortunately, like every other law, loopholes exist and in a bad twist, innocent men who are not world wise are being wiped out. Specifically, there too may stories of men, African especially who have been bullied into submission by their wives, using the law as a bludgeon. The law only has to hear an allegation, and an investigation will be launched. The news of that by itself will cost you your job if your boss hears. The crazy part is that legit violent men STILL do not get caught by the laws on the books.

In this story it is very obvious something is amiss. None of it makes sense. I think this woman murdered the hubby, hoping to use the laws as a shield. But she went too far. Other women are wiser, and plot their way more discreetly.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
birdman:

you should take your own advice. what lawanson heard is indeed the truth. the law is designed to shield women from wife beaters. In order to give women the confidence to come forward, the law was tilted such that you do not need a burden of proof to convict a wife beater. Normally this should be a good thing, because there are indeed many unrepentant wife batterers out there. Unfortunately, like every other law, loopholes exist and in a bad twist, innocent men who are not world wise are being wiped out. Specifically, there too may stories of men, African especially who have been bullied into submission by their wives, using the law as a bludgeon. The law only has to hear an allegation, and an investigation will be launched. The news of that by itself will cost you your job if your boss hears. The crazy part is that legit violent men STILL do not get caught by the laws on the books.

In this story it is very obvious something is amiss. None of it makes sense. I think this woman murdered the hubby, hoping to use the laws as a shield. But she went too far. Other women are wiser, and plot their way more discreetly.

I'm talking about his statement that a man works hard for HIS property and the courts gives all or most of HIS property to the wife which is not true at all. If the property was his BEFORE they got MARRIED it belongs to him alone but if the property was purchased DURING the MARRIAGE then it belongs to the BOTH of them not just the MAN like it does in NIGERIA.
The domestic violence laws aren't just for women it's for men also, if a woman calls the police with lies of being abused I will tell you how to solve that dilemma and the man will not be arrested.

When she calls the police you do the same, when they arrive tell them she attacked you and you want to press charges aswel, the officer will then go to her and tell her your situation and tell her that she will be arrested for abuse then she will drop the charges, I've seen this work several times with silly neighbors it sucks because some of the men are really guilty and they know how the law works and how to use it to get out of
a situation like spousal abuse.

PS In this case the woman was murdered not the husband, so take my advice and do some research yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by birdman(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
khia:

When she calls the police you do the same, when they arrive tell them she attacked you and you want to press charges aswel, the officer will then go to her and tell her your situation and tell her that she will be arrested for abuse then she will drop the charges, I've seen this work several times with silly neighbors it sucks because some of the men are really guilty and they know how the law works and how to use it to get out if a situation like spousal abuse.

im glad you have seen it work, because I have never seen it work. the dude has to be literally bleeding for this to work
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
birdman:

im glad you have seen it work, because I have never seen it work. the dude has to be literally bleeding for this to work

This is not true, all he has to do is say he wants to press charges against her, the law isn't one sided about domestic violence like you say, it goes both ways.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2015
CityNG:

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Now fvck off and go take your normal spot on Allen Avenue.

I advise you to do the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing / Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.