Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive (5783 Views)

BREAKING: Ooni Of Ife Is Very Much Alive – Traditional Chiefs / * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ / Shameless Stunt! Nahnah Abynah The Girl With The Leak Video Is Not Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by misshoree(f): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't even know where to start this from

I don't give people my number on NL,so I don't know where the Hopelink got my number from

I joined NL because I wanted to socialize with people and my friends told me it was a nice forum,have never thought of a day like this coming,where someone will wish me dead.

Why will yu wish a fellowhuman like yu dead just because she called yu a fool and yu painted the pixs like as if it was real.

He said he called my brother this morning and have left home since morning,have been with my phone and my brothers aint allowed to go to school with their phones

See am even shorta words

But the summary of everything is that am still alive

10ks to lorlaahlozz,I really appr8 u..

Lanicky,thankyu,I read yu diary and saw yur threads
Dre11-thanks
Missmossy-am alive embarassed

Tnxs to evryone for your care,Am still alive oo

17 Likes 21 Shares

Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Sunkyphil(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
thank God u are alive;so many yabalefts on nl

1 Like

Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Glory be to God almighty... When I saw the threadd and her beautiful innocent looking pictures that filled her dairy, I said to myself Why will dead take away such a beautiful and wonderful looking fellow.

May Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ continue to keep you safe.

I actually don't know you or have any encounter with you before, I pray that God will continue to provide for you and uphold you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by lanicky(f): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
misshoree:

I don't give people my number on NL,so I don't know where the Hopelink got my number from

I joined NL because I wanted to socialize with people and my friends told me it was a nice forum,have never thought of a day like this coming,where someone will wish me dead.

Why will yu wish a fellowhuman like yu dead just because she called yu a fool and yu painted the pixs like as if it was real.

He said he called my brother this morning and have left home since morning,have been with my phone and my brothers aint allowed to go to school with their phones

See am even shorta words

Dre11-thanks

*hugs her* thank God u're alife...bt seriously u need to pray hard oo..cos d amount of RIP u received today is enough to make one die....Hopelink...stewpid animal guy.

Welcome back horee...lmaocheesy
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ive never seen such amount of wickedness on NL angry why would someone wish another person dead kwa? undecided thank God ur alive.even tho i dnt knw u, i still felt bad when i heard the fake news.

1 Like

Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dear no one will cut ur life short......
U will live for as long as God wants you to....
I was feeling cold dis evening cos of the rain heaven poured on me, I came online and seeing a post from u light the whole of me up...
I don't know u but hearing u are alive just triggered some joy deep down...... #cheers cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by yorex2011: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Haba for nairaland ooo
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Guykhena(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
The op who created that fallacy tribute thread,,,should be shot..

1 Like

Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by 5thNOTE: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Ive never seen such amount of wickedness on NL angry why would someone wish another person dead kwa? undecided thank God ur alive.even tho i dnt knw u, i still felt bad when i heard the fake news.
na which section 4 niaraland be this? Becus i checked ur post to find u. How is today, long time no talk.
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Ebubeslym(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
some people can be heartless
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by 3coins(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
hopelink....I am coming for you angry
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by cooljoe(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
misshoree:

See am even shorta words

Dre11-thanks

I read ur diary from dusk to dawn. My heart sank wit every word. M so hapi ur still here wit us. U shall live nd testify God's goodness

1 Like

Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Medunah: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hopelink is a goat oo, thank God you are alive
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by 5thNOTE: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Angelina, did i wrong u, u dont reply me.
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by yuncka: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thank God! Am so happy.

Am sorry for believing and posting 'RIP' On the thread.

LLIPP...live long in peace and prosperity.

MODS we need this on frontpage. Thanks.
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Olancelot(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
O ga ooo.... different. pple sha...

Thank God u r very much alive...
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by eightsin(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
misshoree:

See am even shorta words

Dre11-thanks

This is serious! Lool. I almost wept when I went thru ur dairy n saw ur pic. I was like this young woman don go! undecided
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
5thNOTE:
na which section 4 niaraland be this? Becus i checked ur post to find u. How is today, long time no talk.
hiii! today z fine dear, thanks smiley arent u tired of pming me?
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by dre11(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Misshoree am glad ur okay,
Hope ure fine now and have taken your drugs
Merry Christmas in advance

I just felt like shooting that guy called hopelink
Making false claims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by ignis: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Can you imagine? People can be very silly atimes.
I wonder what prompted hoplesslink to create such fallacious thread. Rightly, the thread has been hidden.

Op, am glad you are alright.
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Lilimax(f): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
@OP-Thank God you're alive and are doing well. I can't understand how a sane human will open a thread to wish his fellow death. This is the height of irresponsibility.
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
I promise to help this young girl Next Year with Something great girl.
Girl, once i've finalized my deal with Glo, am gonna add you to my Startup with a great monthly pay and see to it that you are treated in the best way, tho i know you wn't fall sick again.
God Knows that one day, we all gonna live this forum for Dictator Seun and his Stupid SuperMods, that couldn't even support me for being a young entrepreneur by putting the thread i pleaded for on frontpage, yet went ahead to create a death hoax for a very young and tender at heart girl.
One day, Seun gonna be the only one creating the threads, and his supermods will now be commenting things like: Oga, go and ask Gaius, and another will say Oga, you dn't talk like someone that will be allowed to enter a plane coming to France where i live.
Apologies bro, but this really got me angry.
Misshoree here is my Email, am gonna do you real good, you can't die without fulfilling ur Destiny.
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by bunmioguns(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thank God you are alive
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Dotwillis1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thank God for ur life... U shud knw this is far from 'Nothing' or just ordinary, the guy is a devil agent; giving in for him to be used.

Death is the worst thing u culd eva wished someone.. I think u should pray seriously about this and reject all evil plans of the devil over ur life and i also think u should change ur monicker ...
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by jejemanito: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Wonders shall never end!!
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by asodeboyede(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thou shall not die but live to proclaim the goodness of God. I pronounce every death sentence over your life null and void in Jesus name!
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by busky101(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thank God, so at long last I could trust my instincts once more, cos since morning I hv been waiting for you to clear the Air on this deliberate issue, I can't believe I shed tears when I heard bout it cos I went through your profile and diary, altho our paths has never crossed before. But I prophecy that this Rumour will be a stepping stone to your destiny in life. All of us that wrote R.I.P. Will come back someday to say Congratulations!!!

N.B.. Don't just take it personal with the dude that sparked the rumours, believe me he has announced your success!!! Stay healthy and I hope you have recovered from the malaria
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ishilove, frontpage please kiss
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by aljharem(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol

thank God
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 11, 2014
Please go to church fast and pray very well. The amount of RIPs you've received today fit kill you back. Even though I don't know you but I thank God for your life, and I'm really happy for you.

Long life to you.
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Firefire(m): 1:41am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=20pt]WHAT [/size]

People are callous.

I wish you Long Life @ Princess Omooba
Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by Nelsizzy(m): 5:46am On Dec 11, 2014
So my sadness was for nothing. Thank God for your life. And Hopelink, my advice for you is to deactivate this account........watch your back wella

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unity Schools Admission: 30% Merit, 70% Other Factors / Guys And Girls Go Wild At A Dance Hall Party / Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.