Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin (31948 Views)

He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / He Dropped Some Knowledge: The Wife Zone Chart! / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
He asked me if i bought the shirt for him and i told him no, that its a gift from marriage ceremony.

The next thing, he took them and walked to waste basket and dispose them there.

I asked him why he did that, but without saying anything, he quietly walked out on me and closed the door.

I don't understand. Is it a sin to give your boyfriend something they gave you in a ceremony?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Hazardd(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Is a sin! grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why not give him GEJ's campaign shirt as a gift or give him Tinubu's daughter re-election cap?

74 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Anoruo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
He hates u.

11 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
you have no respect for a man's ego. so downgrading. giving your man a cheap shirt from a mere ceremony. you coudlnt even say it was a gift instead you just went agead to break it down to him that it was from a mere ceremony. if you wanted to give him something why didnt you go to a boutique and buy a nice shirt and give that to him? Girls so annoying. that is why i play them like football and score as many goals that i am able to.

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dear Miss Cheapskate,

I take it that you hardly get him a gift to cheer about. And when you finally do, you said it's was a free souvenir from a wedding! C'mon. Who wouldn't walk out on you?..

Your Friendly Neighbor: SANTA

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by jmoore(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ask your Pastor.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Aprime:
I take it that you hardly get him a gift to cheer about. And when you finally do, you tell him it's a free souvenir from a wedding! C'mon. .Who wouldn't walk out on you?

i buy gift for him all the time
Allureoftheseas:
you have no respect for a man's ego. so downgrading. giving your man a cheap shirt from a mere ceremony. you coudlnt even say it was a gift instead you just went agead to break it down to him that it was from a mere ceremony. if you wanted to give him something why didnt you go to a boutique and buy a nice shirt and give that to him? Girls so annoying. that is why i play them like football and score as many goals that i am able to.

if i dont give him the shirt who should i give?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by thorpido(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Even if it was a handkerchief,he should have kept it and even if he wouldn't use it,he could give it out later.
You dldn't tell him you bought it,you told him it was a gift from a marriage ceremony.
I hope it was a one-off thing,if not,I would have told you to keep him out forever just as he walked out on you.

You are dealing with a guy who has an attitude.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by chimerase2: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
3cycle:
Why not give him GEJ's campaign shirt as a gift or give him Tinubu's daughter re-election cap?
not funny tongue

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by chimerase2: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
op dat is a sign of telling u its ova

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by chimerase2: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
bia i hope no be marriage take away rice wit no meat u bring 4 amu eh
oops sorri i tot u said rice i no knw say na cloth tongue

4 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with it. That's a bad attitude. Even if he doesn't want them, he should have waited till you're out or Tell you he doesn't want them.

32 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by yuncka: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Anoruo:
He hates u.

Exactly, if it was a car would he mind where its coming from?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
chimerase2:
op dat is a sign of telling u its ova

bros why you dey talk like this na, ok sorry say i lie for ur head talk better abeg, am really confuse
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by cupidhero(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
ritababe:
He ask me if i bought the shirt for him i told him no its a gift from marriage ceremony, he took them and walk to dustbin basket and dispose them, i ask him why he did that without saying anything he quietly walk out of me and close the door.

i dont understand, is a sin to give your boyfriend something they gave you in a ceremony?
tell your boyfriend to get some manners. He has no respect for you at all.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
I don't see anything wrong with it. That's a bad attitude. Even if he doesn't want them, he should have waited till you're out or Tell you he doesn't want them.

i really dont undertsand, though he has good attitude.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ChubbyT(f): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
N u're happy Remember say u go born pikin.

11 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
cupidhero:

tell your boyfriend to get some manners. He has no respect for you at all.

my hero thats his first time of doing something like that, thats why am even still surprise/confuse till now
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
ritababe:

i really dont undertsand, though he has good attitude.
well, maybe he thinks you gave him something you "rejected". He can't see why you wouldn't keep the gift for yourself or something.

3 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by dechandel(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
His attitude tho

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Maamin(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
So he only dump it in a dust bin and works out of you?..that guy must be nice then cool

If na me ehn!..i go just wait till in the nite..then i go use the cloth strangle you tongue

Na the type of babes that give one singlet and two boxers as gift and expect a Range rover sport in return sad

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Enegod(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Op, congratulations you have just been dumped!!!! undecided
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by cupidhero(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
ritababe:

my hero thats his first time of doing something like that, thats why am even still surprise/confuse till now
Maybe the manner in which you gave him the gift made him do that,you don't just get into your BF's house and toss him a cheap shirt they gave you at a wedding and expect him to be happy. Next time package your words and gift well before you give him a gift. Who knows if you have been making yourself appear superior to him? If he is going through a tough time currently that means any free thing he receives from you that is cheap or even small will actually provoke him if you gave it to him without him asking for it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
chimerase2:
not funny tongue
Last time I checked this is d romance section undecided if u are looking for funny posts pks move to jokes!

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Enegod:
Op, congratulations you have just been dumped!!!! undecided

if na ur plan e no work, HOLY GHOST FIRE.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
cupidhero:

Maybe the manner in which you gave him the gift made him do that,you don't just get into your BF's house and toss him a cheap shirt they gave you at a wedding and expect him to be happy. Next time package your words and gift well before you give him a gift. Who knows if you have been making yourself appear superior to him? If he is going through a tough time currently that means any free thing he receives from you that is cheap or even small will actually provoke him if you gave it to him without him asking for it.

i put the 5 shirt in my bag, when i enter he took my bag and ask me "where is my rice" he took the shirt out himself.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Enegod(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
ritababe:

if na ur plan e no work, HOLY GHOST FIRE.

4 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Enegod(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
ritababe:

i put the 5 shirt in my bag, when i enter he took my bag and ask me "where is my rice" he took the shirt out himself.
you didn't keep food for him before going for the wedding.... You see your life?!!! angry
Don't you know that an hungry man is an angry man angry

13 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by chimerase2: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
ritababe:

bros why you dey talk like this na, ok sorry say i lie for ur head talk better abeg, am really confuse
lol why saying sorry we were just having fun then cheesy
Ok but hey what ur guy did was harsh what he did was bad if I must add
I don't knw weda u did something to him for he to do dat fin but hey calm down just relax ur self and watch his attitude from nw on
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Enegod:
you didn't keep food for him before going for the wedding.... You see your life?!!! angry
Don't you know that an hungry man is an angry man angry

i was late thats why i didnt cook.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
He supposed to keep it atleast,he has a bad attitude,btw,did u offend him before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says / Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.