Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. (42689 Views)

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by lilbazy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
IDERAWOLE:

By this comment of yours; you've shown how funny anyone can be.

Have you heard that what it takes for evil to fester is for others to keep quiet when the evil doer is on rampage.

Why not join his train in the macarba dance going on in Abuja!
I will
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by lilbazy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
IDERAWOLE:

By this comment of yours; you've shown how funny anyone can be.

Have you heard that what it takes for evil to fester is for others to keep quiet when the evil doer is on rampage.

Why not join his train in the macarba dance going on in Abuja!
I will join it in due time,believe me!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ChynoBEATS: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
anonimi:
Why can't the court order the arrest of the LAWLESS old soldier
........... Smh..... Note : HE'S untouchable...... If uon knw......n baba has a son who's a top Ranked personnel in the army ...... Baba get power O ....

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by fistonati(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
ajayiopy:
Am reading the soft copy already, tell fisherman to stop this myopic way of thinking ,Guys don wise up ,no monkey for idanre again
pls upload d download link or send it to me on BBM tru 2394ED2D. Thanks
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Elan83(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
resdan:
This doesnt hapen here in mali and who is obj pls??objective
u dnt've a head, do u?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
diepreyefrank:
Ii support that idea, OBJ is not a true leader but simply a selfish man.
You are an id*ot and a blantant liar like Atiku. I hate u. Na boko haram u be.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Elan83(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
That2:
I trust igbos, they will download the PDF version and start printing pirated copies grin. Jonàdaft don't know he is only making the book more appealing cheesy. Now i seriously want to read it. Someone give me the link of the PDF version o!
empty head! Okpo!!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by anonimi: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
........... Smh..... Note : HE'S untouchable...... If uon knw......n baba has a son who's a top Ranked personnel in the army ...... Baba get power O ....

And his 160 million fellow citizens are powerLESS against the man or we are equally LAWLESS as he is

We DAFT gan ni oh nor be small shocked

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Elan83(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
mukson00:
Dis man need ur prayer b4 he become madness.what is he's name
retrace ur step bck a bit & delete ness frm mad ok, nxt tym dnt b an empty head!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by HARDDON: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
tripua:
BREAKING: Abuja court orders Police, Customs to seize Obasanjo's book, 'My Watch' -source-Dailypost http://dailypost.ng/?p=202527

He shld as well be arrested n charged for contempt
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Elan83(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
semitunde:
Pls where can I download the PDF version?
frm ur anus! U neva hear sey court dey flog ppl because of dat book! Ar u a zombie?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Elan83(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
semitunde:
Pls where can I download the PDF version?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu so Jonathan is now the high court?
my guy for this naija wey we dey?? hmm anything can happen. Jonathan fit pull those strings oooo
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Haiba: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Can some please post where I can get a copy in UK.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
No matter what anyone says, OBJ disobeyed a court order restraining him from publishing his autobiography yet. Please lawyers advice me. Can his actions be justified in any aspect of law. In his haste to pollute the air before next year's elections, he committed the very offence he was noted for during his tenure : DISREGARD FOR THE RULE OF LAW. And now he is playing the Saint. Please allow Jonathan and others to do the work for which we elected him. You've had your turn.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Freiburger(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Nigeria is fighting against truth. We hate truth, we hide truth and we fear truth. It is so unfortunate.

lol...and we tell lies even when we dont have to cheesy
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Drdreluv: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Osezzua:

Stop being bias. There was a restraining order from a court earlier on d release of d book, but baba went ahead instead. How can he be so defiant to d rule of law?
do u know the different between published and lunched?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by 1025: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
we don read the book finish ooo. hope the court will not stop us from thinking about issues raised in that book?

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by jahbiz: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
yemaldo:
Onec d pdf/epub version is out nothing our police can do
I need the link to the book pdf.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by chigoizie7(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
obj is not a saint, accepted, but truth be told, GEJ is too lousy, weak and clueless, the book has gone viral, what are they stopping its spread for? this is bad timing, things has already spoiled, this shows u how he ran our economy. always medicine after death. my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ultraGM: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
zicoraads:
Wow! These people and their intrigues.
This promises to be quite a series cheesy

**sipping ma kunun aya**

Which Area u dey pass me the bottle .....
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pride comes before fall cool
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by mavister(m): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
WOCKHARDI:
No matter what anyone says, OBJ disobeyed a court order restraining him from publishing his autobiography yet. Please lawyers advice me. Can his actions be justified in any aspect of law. In his haste to pollute the air before next year's elections, he committed the very offence he was noted for during his tenure : DISREGARD FOR THE RULE OF LAW. And now he is playing the Saint. Please allow Jonathan and others to do the work for which we elected him. You've had your turn.
precisely man...that old man is just fooling around throwing his weight around. I wonder if its so hard for the human being to understand that his tenure is past and stop negatively influencing present government. It pains me when i see such. I just wonder what he wanna achieve with all dis nuisance he is is making himself be. Fine im no fine sef..mtcheew
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by bigtt76(f): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hahaha. The Compendium of Many Letters of OBJ to GEJ grin
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by aresa: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
The same jokers and hypocrites crying in this thread didn't have any problem with the Police IG disobeying that court, but they are ready to commit murder over ordinary book.

Jonadumb is eating his last meal cos I know OBJ won't let this slide.. It's open season on the otuoko clown....
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ultraGM: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
nationwide1:
kids would know that OBJ is doing all these for selfish reasons and never for the good of Nigeria and Nigerians.

You are a sentimental liar
I want the secret of the politicians to be exposed to use so we can make use of them as a tool to develop our country by avoiding their ways and trap
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Edusouls(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why re they banning it, let us read and see where he exposes our very corrupt and crooked leaders...
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by oliidell(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
ajayiopy:
Am reading the soft copy already, tell fisherman to stop this myopic way of thinking ,Guys don wise up ,no monkey for idanre again

Pls how do I get the soft copy
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by rajoys: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
tripua:
BREAKING: Abuja court orders Police, Customs to seize Obasanjo's book, 'My Watch' -source-Dailypost http://dailypost.ng/?p=202527

Hehehehe, I laughed when I heard the news in Channels Tv. In this world of IT, different social media and online platforms here and there, a book already lunched to be seize and withdraw from circulation? very laughable and i bet u that the court is making the book 'MY WATCH' to be more popular than necessary. An average black man of which am one do not like reading books except when preparing for exam, but once u are trying to hoard a book or information, people will pursue it more than they would do if it is ordinarily allow to circulate. THEREFORE, EVEN THOUGH I NO LIKE READING BOOK AS SUCH AND I DO NOT EVEN HAVE INTENTION OF READING THE BOOK BEFORE, NOW THAT DEN SAY MAKE DEM WITHDRAWN AHM FROM CIRCULATION, I MUST READ THE SECRETS IN THE BOOK OOO. I can assure u that Sahara reporter will not disappoint in uploading the whole book, so are other social and online media too.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ALAYORMII: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
cjrane:
Obasanjo always acts like he is above the law. If an Abuja high court had already ordered him to stop release of the book until the case was discharged, why can't he wait and obey the law? Or he is too big to obey a judge right?

Here's OBJ's response to the court order asking him not to release the book

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by criuze(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
I could remember when they burn books in Dark ages and medieval europe. Is this our dark age or medieval or should we better learn from history?

Ceasing the book cannot keep the thirst of the minds that wants to drink from it

Our country cannot move forward if we are shutting off every chance of construcrive criticism.

But why am tired is because the writer is still guilty of these strings of effects

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

James Ibori Released From Prison / ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.