Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya (31256 Views)

6 Different Kinds Of Annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya / 5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put) / Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
I went to buy Suya this evening at a junction along my street. I saw many guys and babes waiting for their turn to be served Suya by the Aboki. I noticed the following kinds of people:

1. 'Give me test' Aboki
These persons take seriously in collecting a small piece of Suya from the seller. They hardly know that it is part of their own suya they are eating.

2. 'Put More Onions'
These persons are onions addict, they like oniins. They will tell, the Aboki to make sure that more onions are added to their suya.

3. 'Aboki Put Jara'
These class of people like to be given something more to what they paid for. They do not mind if they buy only N50.00 worth of suya.?

4. 'People Who come to Smell the Suya.'
These are the "long throat " class. They follow friends to just feel the smell of the suya, in some cases, they are the ones that will shout "Aboki the suya too small "

5. 'The Big Boys'
They come usually remain in their cars and order the Aboki to put suya worth N2000.00 in five places and that means many people have to wait for a long time.

Please add your experiences

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by orobs93(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Those that will test and say aboki e nor sweet I nor buy again

E be like say I be first to type abi nah comment...abeg how dem dey talk am again?

Wetin dey for here wey everybody just dey like self?

abeg oh stop like me oh...my like bank don full...I need dislike this period.. so that I can do my xmas alone..

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Wisegeek01(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
"They hardly
know that it is part of their own suya they are
eating"

Lol grin

23 Likes

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Wisegeek01(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Let's not forget those wey no get money to buy suya,
They just go there to smell the Aroma and to do "Looku looku"

smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by ChubbyT(f): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
orobs93:

E be like say I be first to type abi nah comment...abeg how dem dey talk am again?
1st to comment....its lyk u new here.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Smartixy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
saintopus:

4. People Who come to Smell the Suya.
These are the "long throat " class. They follow friends to just feel the smell of the suya, in some cases, they are the ones that will shout "Aboki the suya too small "

Just smell the suya and when the are satisfy then the will leave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Smartixy:

In fact this class of people and "Test and I no buy again " belong to one group. They dont usually have any money!!

6 Likes

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by orobs93(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
ChubbyT:

1st to comment....its lyk u new here.

Oboy I senior you for here oh.. angry grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
In fact another minor class among " Test and e ' no sweet " with " smell and go away " class is yet another one which come to smell the suya, save the smell in their throat, use the smell later for garri drinking

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Smartixy:

Instead of them to say Àböki "I no get money " please help, give me small suya "make I use drink garri "
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by ChubbyT(f): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
orobs93:

Oboy I senior you for here oh.. angry grin grin grin
oh! y u kon ask dat kynd question

2 Likes

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Heading towards front page. Seems like!!!
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by orobs93(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2014
ChubbyT:

oh! y u kon ask dat kynd question

Just wanted to put some smiles on the faces of people, but excuse me miss nor verse how many people baka u carry dat tin is so damn big abeg send me ur contact oh biko lemme appreciate god,s work in ur life

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Hahahahah...I am soooo category number 2! cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by prettyjo(f): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
put more cabbage and pepper

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by ChubbyT(f): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
orobs93:

Just wanted to put some smiles on the faces of people, but excuse me miss nor verse how many people baka u carry dat tin is so damn big abeg send me ur contact oh biko lemme appreciate god,s work in ur life
lol....na only 1 pesin own o.
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Yeske2(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
I don't know what OP is saying o because the mai suya must always add jara and extra onions anytime i buy suya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by orobs93(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
ChubbyT:

lol....na only 1 pesin own o.

God bless ya mother...
Lemme do d nidful...which of my contact should I send?email I'd,hotmail,or yahoo,wattsup,bb pin,2go or phonenumber or p.o box...which wan u want I 4 give u my contact 4 heaven but I neva collect am.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Djicemob: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2014
Dry list. I know whyangry
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by ChubbyT(f): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2014
orobs93:

God bless ya mother...
Lemme do d nidful...which of my contact should I send?email I'd,hotmail,or yahoo,wattsup,bb pin,2go or phonenumber or p.o box...which wan u want I 4 give u my contact 4 heaven but I neva collect am.
Lol....heaven own 4 brain pass,whatsapp s ok.
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by orobs93(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
ChubbyT:

Lol....heaven own 4 brain pass,whatsapp s ok.

p urs 4 me I will be expecting ur invite or ur number....cheers
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by DucciJay(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
nawa for all this list of this and that oo

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by glimpse(f): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
tongue

5 Likes

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Djicemob:
Dry list. I know whyangry

Why
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yeske2:
I don't know what OP is saying o because the mai suya must always add jara and extra onions anytime i buy suya.

More jara and more onions is another group. So you see?
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
prettyjo:
put more cabbage and pepper

More cabbage and pepper is no.6
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by EfemenaXY: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lol!

Oh, for the love of suya! Definitely guilty of nos. 1, 2, & 3. tongue tongue
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Readonee35L(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lol
Funny list
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by SAMBARRY: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
I did that as a kid grin
orobs93:

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Atk01(f): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
It has been long since I ate Suya. cry

Those that buy suya for their girlfriends and eat the onions.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dem go still give una vulture chop :-|

3 Likes

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by jnrbanks: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
j

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prepare Ukodo (urhobo Delicacy) / How To Make Ofe Nsala (White Soup) / The Nigerian Food From Another Tribe You Enjoy. (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.