Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (47620 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
wetin happen wey u de call my name this night

oh oooo, na you be this, dem don unban you....... Nice profile picture though, hope you sha fall riding the bike angry wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by jeron1(m): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
is this true and can u hlp..rmb dis is no joke issue..fr hlp drop ur number in d coment box
guy forget about nativ doc.. they r off sametin... juju canmot chase away juju. it will be a temp thing... let her go for deliverance and MFM prayer city with the guy oh... i bet u, she will be fine... i u need ma number... quote me
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iamord(m): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2014
benromeo39:
everything u said made perfect sense except for one singular fact most people overlook.

In churches, you get your shackles broken and step right out of the cage of bondage and captivity with no strings attached, but going [b]elsewhere[/b]could result in getting into more bondage in an attempt to escape the former. smiley
lol! And who told u so!? So u can't get into more problems stepping into a church?? I am a witness to that! guy its all marketing strategy, everybody will say they are the surest and safest, sincerely! A lot of blacks can be ignorant
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by okparea(m): 1:20am On Dec 24, 2014
better for him to leave the girl first for her to seek deliverance

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 24, 2014
iamord:
lol! And who told u so!? So u can't get into more problems stepping into a church?? I am a witness to that! guy its all marketing strategy, everybody will say they are the surest and safest, sincerely! A lot of blacks can be ignorant
haha, you are trapped in a continuous warp of oblivion.

So you think the end game of all churches is profit? If that's so, start up a church and lets see how much you make.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by ireneony(f): 1:22am On Dec 24, 2014
chrisbaba1:

oh oooo, na you be this, dem don unban you....... Nice profile picture though, hope you sha fall riding the bike angry wink cheesy
I have been unban since, one day ban na ban cheesy
Wait o but I nor know u....geh geh...u de among those guys wey stalk me abi, I don catch you today grin
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iamord(m): 1:25am On Dec 24, 2014
benromeo39:
haha, you are trapped in a continuous warp of oblivion.

So you think the end game of all churches is profit? If that's so, start up a church and lets see how much you make.
u see where u go wrong?? Am not even talking about the monetary aspect! But the fact that I have looked through all the healing gimmicks!!! The same way babalawo does not work for everybody is the same way pastor does not work for everybody! But one thing is constant that they will all assure you! And that u must have faith! When it does not work out u hear either two things, you did not have enough faith, orr don't give up your blessing is on the way! That's the salient Truth
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by idris4eva(m): 1:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
will those spirit nt disturn d guy for even takiin a step..nd apart from dat he does nt no prophets dat can do dat..this guy is scare cos d spiritual husband came warnin him to leave the lady
and you are the guy
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:

I have been unban since, one day ban na ban cheesy
Wait o but I nor know u....geh geh...u de among those guys wey stalk me abi, I don catch you today grin

for you mind..... Some of your comments just made me notice you, they make me want to smash my phone or computer on my forehead out of anger angry smiley, thank God for control.........
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by ireneony(f): 1:32am On Dec 24, 2014
chrisbaba1:

for you mind..... Some of your comments just made me notice you, they make me want to smash my phone or computer on my forehead out of anger angry smiley, thank God for control.........
you go for smash ur PC na undecided shocked grin
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 24, 2014
iamord:
u see where u go wrong?? Am not even talking about the monetary aspect! But the fact that I have looked through all the healing gimmicks!!! The same way babalawo does not work for everybody is the same way pastor does not work for everybody! But one thing is constant that they will all assure you! And that u must have faith! When it does not work out u hear either two things, you did not have enough faith, orr don't give up your blessing is on the way! That's the salient Truth
there is no such thing as "did not work out" with God.

Quick question: are you an atheist?

Foundational powers operate on different levels, if you noticed what I typed in my aforementioned post, I used "chain deliverance", not just go once and you are done.

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
you go for smash ur PC na undecided shocked grin

lol..... no...... cheesy maybe next time you talk about yourba in an annoying manner or annoyingly support GEJ (UR NOT EVEN IN nIGERIA,not experiencing the SUFFERING) share it with me, id most likely SMASH MY PC Screen with my fore head. tongue
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by ireneony(f): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2014
chrisbaba1:

lol..... no...... cheesy maybe next time you talk about yourba in an annoying manner or annoyingly support GEJ (UR NOT EVEN IN nIGERIA,not experiencing the SUFFERING) share it with me, id most likely SMASH MY PC Screen with my fore head. tongue
sorry to burst your bubbles In live in Nigeria.
Just here to visit my siblings. Goodluck Jonathan needs support too, and I pray he wins

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by tonte(m): 1:39am On Dec 24, 2014
I really can't believe people still believe these sorts of high level nonsense....we gotta start asking ourselves, why is it that the devil seems to work only in Africa...by charming and marine marrying people and scaring away potential physical lovers and boyfriends...why always us?
this ignorance we are wallowing in sha....cos I wonder what the use of our education is, if we still believe in all sorts of nonsense like this...OP if you are not comfortable with your girl (since we know you are telling your own story and not your friend's) just leave her and let her be, and stop tagging her as somebody's spiritual wife of girlfriend....I can't even believe this...

4 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iamord(m): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2014
benromeo39:
there is no such thing as "did not work out" with God.

Quick question: are you an atheist?

Foundational powers operate on different levels, if you noticed what I typed in my aforementioned post, I used "chain deliverance", not just go once and you are done.
exactly! I said the same thing indirectly in my post. And am not an atheist! I know what am saying from personal experience
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Elesta:

Pls can u tell me where this verse is in d bible?
it's in Isaiah 49v24 & 25, but to really understand and get the impact of the message read it from vs 15 to 26.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by coninse: 1:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Silly & Stewpid.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
Just here to visit my siblings

So how can you be a die hard supporter of that man..... Any way its nice talking to u angry angry. Enjoy ur stay in the US. id be stalking till i get you on our team, the place of light grin grin.. Someday id make u holla sai buhari, or else this laptop of mine cant last much longer angry grin.....

have a great night wink
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 24, 2014
iamord:
exactly! I said the same thing indirectly in my post. And am not an atheist! I know what am saying from personal experience
well, the end justifies the means. We are headed in the same direction but on different paths.

Good night, homie.

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by marvmurphy(m): 1:46am On Dec 24, 2014
[i][/i]
ireneony:
Just here to visit my siblings. Goodluck Jonathan needs support too, and I pray he wins
u guys just got notice so can u pls stop disturbing this forum someone is tryna say something serious here
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by EbolaParasite: 1:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
A friend just discovered the lady he just met and dating for a week now has Emere spirit.

She confessed to the guy she has spiritual husband and later the guy discovered that from his dream. The spirits are warning he should leave the lady but,the lady also said she had tried everything possible to get rid of the situation even done sacrifices and prayed but no change.

This guy has been advised by friends to stay away from the lady but the lady is seeking for the guy help and really loves him.

Should this guy leave the lady?

Should he help with taking her out for deliverance etc..or he should leave the lady?

Your advise please.

No such thing. Why are we so gullible. Why is this emere problem only found with poor african people. Why emere no dey yankee. You dont need no church. A psychiatric evaluation is all that is needed

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iamord(m): 1:47am On Dec 24, 2014
benromeo39:
well, the end justifies the means. We are headed in the same direction but on different paths.

Good night, homie.
true! Good night bro
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by ireneony(f): 1:48am On Dec 24, 2014
chrisbaba1:

So how can you be a die hard supporter of that man..... Any way its nice talking to u >sad >sad. Enjoy ur stay in the US. id be stalking till i get you on our team, the place of light grin grin.. Someday id make u holla sai buhari, or else this laptop of mine cant last much longer >sad grin.....

have a great night wink
Goodluck Jonathan is the winning team, don't worry

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
Goodluck Jonathan is the winning team, don't worry

No. Febuary 14, ud be in the country??
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by ireneony(f): 1:52am On Dec 24, 2014
chrisbaba1:

No. Febuary 14, ud be in the country??
yea..

Bye

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 24, 2014
I hope it's a platonic relationship with no bleeping or else no form of deliverance will work, you can't ask God to deliver you while you are fornicating.

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Richy4(m): 1:57am On Dec 24, 2014
this is just like "scores to settle Nigerian Movie" I watched it way back. Liz Benson, Omotola RMD etc.I believe the girl's name must be liz Benson and the boyfriend must be............. wink
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Untrollable: 1:59am On Dec 24, 2014
How can two adults be this foolish? They need to go visit a psychiatrist because there's no such thing as ghosts or "spirits"
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
yea..

Bye

byeee
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by MRosario(m): 2:04am On Dec 24, 2014
tonte:
I really can't believe people still believe these sorts of high level nonsense....we gotta start asking ourselves, why is it that the devil seems to work only in Africa...by charming and marine marrying people and scaring away potential physical lovers and boyfriends...why always us?
this ignorance we are wallowing in sha....cos I wonder what the use of our education is, if we still believe in all sorts of nonsense like this...OP if you are not comfortable with your girl (since we know you are telling your own story and not your friend's) just leave her and let her be, and stop tagging her as somebody's spiritual wife of girlfriend....I can't even believe this...
. One of the few sensible posts on this thread.................Nigerians/ Africans need to be reasonable atimes, all this thread has done is exhibit African ilitracy in the face of modern education and thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.