Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (47619 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Elan83(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Wot a lucky guy, he shuld just study marine engeneer & wt d help of d marine spirit d sky is his limit, lucky guy!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by segzicres(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2014
so people actually believe in spirit husband/wife? Africa still has a long way to go. pastors have been playing this psychological games with our minds and we just let them.

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by timota(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2014
The guy should not run rather he should rush the girl to mountain of fire and miracles for deliverance.The girl is not possesed rather she is being oppressed.the spirit husband/wife uses force to make love to people without their consent.A girl use to come and make love with me in the dream one day when I prayed seriously I caught the so call girl fought with her in dream it was then I knew that the girl has no breast she is a demon.The same demon will appear as spirit wife to one person and as well appear as spirit husband to another. since that fight the spirit wife does not come again and is over seven years ago

6 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Emere babes too yapa for 9ja,ur friend gats to help her out,mfm comes in here.its a wonderful xperience to be delivered from such demon

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2014
nobilis:
The guy never saw the marine spirit in his dreams until after the girl told him she is married to a marine spirit. The power of the human mind.

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Funjosh(m): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2014
The guy should not abadone her becos when they both overcome the storm the guy will fu..king rich

Dawinlove:
A friend just discovered the lady he just met and dating for a week now has Emere spirit.

She confessed to the guy she has spiritual husband and later the guy discovered that from his dream. The spirits are warning he should leave the lady but,the lady also said she had tried everything possible to get rid of the situation even done sacrifices and prayed but no change.

This guy has been advised by friends to stay away from the lady but the lady is seeking for the guy help and really loves him.

Should this guy leave the lady?

Should he help with taking her out for deliverance etc..or he should leave the lady?

Your advise please.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iamord(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2014
Beey:
Jesus! What kind of teaching is this? So Christians now pour libation like the occult people? Nawa oh. I never hear this kain thing before. Your practices are no better than those of witches & wizards.The whole doctrine of deliverance is a mess.God alone is the deliverer & not some pastor. A Pastor may pray with you & guide you in the ways of the Lord but God has the final say.You don't need to go and do some theatricals on a pulpit to be delivered.All you need is faith!
mr man! Where from all this indoctrination, pouring of Libation is not occultism! You know so well about your religion, but little or nothing about the ones in your country
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iamord(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2014
Beey:
Those Indian gurus are representatives of Satan.As for me and my house,we are covered by the blood of Jesus.I suggest you seek salvation in Jesus because His blood will never loose it's power.
so another mans religion is satanic God help us in africa!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Funjosh(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2014
LMAO No be marine engineer, na water engineer grin

Elan83:
Wot a lucky guy, he shuld just study marine engeneer & wt d help of d marine spirit d sky is his limit, lucky guy!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Dawinlove(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2014
idris4eva:
and you are the guy
NO
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Ninilowo(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2014
BuddhaPalm:
Someone should bring the Holy Cane!
Holy cane abi holy plank. Walahi that's what went to my mind after reading the post buh pple no go belief nah cos ELEYI GIDI GAANN

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by ttmacoy: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Not to derail this thread, but why is it in Nigeria / Africa we hear all this marine spirit, ogbanje etc.

I've never heard in a country like UK or US that they found someone with marine spirit who needs to be delivered etc. Is it peculiar to Africa?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Maximus85(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Story for the gods. Are we in nollywood?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Sharksblow(m): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

The next time you quote me and write rubbish, you will receive a curse from oya. Idiot.
God pass oya
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2014
leave her
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by ohepocj(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]He should stay with the girl maybe the two of them have something in common or better still she can be his wife
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by tivta(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2014
Bring her to me...
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Edunwa302(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
A friend just discovered the lady he just met and dating for a week now has Emere spirit.

She confessed to the guy she has spiritual husband and later the guy discovered that from his dream. The spirits are warning he should leave the lady but,the lady also said she had tried everything possible to get rid of the situation even done sacrifices and prayed but no change.

This guy has been advised by friends to stay away from the lady but the lady is seeking for the guy help and really loves him.

Should this guy leave the lady?

Should he help with taking her out for deliverance etc..or he should leave the lady?

Your advise please.

let him take her to scoan prayer line
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by idris4eva(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Originalsly: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2014
musicwriter:
Haven't they heard of T.B Joshua before?.
The devil uses his own to cast out evil spirits.....making people believe it's the act of God. The great deceiver. You're in his camp and don't even know.@topic....OP....your friend has his own spiritual problems that she brought to light. He should work on his first.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by victorazy(m): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2014
teasey:
I don't believe in all this superstition belief. Is what u believe that will happen to u

Keep deceiving ursef sister
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Janetozi(f): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you want help? let me give you alittle tip; tell your gf to buy fanta. tell her not to drink it. she should be alone and do this in her compound. tell her to open the fanta and say the following prayers "my spirit husband, i was told you are disturbing and driving away my lovers, if you are really responsible, i want you to give me space and bless me and stop disturbing my physical lover(call her lovers name) if you do this i will come back fully prepared to please you" after this prayers she should pour the fanta anywhere in her compound. she will have a dream the following night of the spirit husbands leaving. NOTE: this is not permanent freedom. go to a church a strong one and bind the spirit or use a strong native doc to appease the spirit or come to me if ypu cant find any.
are u sure u are not the spiritual husband of that lady?

So u want her to appease and beg u with fanta before u can leave her alone?

What of akara, banana and groundnut, am aware that u pple from marine world love that too, right?

Whosoever that wants to be set completely free from Devil, witches, demons, marine spirit and Leviathan show never appease them nor begged them to leave them alone.

What they need is spiritual battle that will bring deliverance not appeasement.

When u appease them that means u have accepted defeat and their lordship over u.

@op, don't listen to this boy o, that is the worst thing to do.

Tell ur frd to that the girl to a deliverance church.

She too should be praying every night before going to bed. Midnight prayer will help a lot.

spiritual husband and wife a for Christians who are too lazy to pray.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by victorazy(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Originalsly:
The devil uses his own to cast out evil spirits.....making people believe it's the act of God. The great deceiver. You're in his camp and don't even know.@topic....OP....your friend has his own spiritual problems that she brought to light. He should work on his first.

"Evil don't cast evil"
Ur the devil who always acuse d ppl of God.
Don't judge on wat u know nofin abt.
Don't give false witness against person.
Don't do prophects any harm.
Don't don't don't!!!
REPENT sir.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Janetozi(f): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2014
segzicres:
so people actually believe in spirit husband/wife? Africa still has a long way to go. pastors have been playing this psychological games with our minds and we just let them.
pastor? Did u read from the op's story that a pastor was involved?

Ok, who is the pastor in that story? The op's friend or his girlfriend?

Spirit husband and wife are real, it is not a psychological game.

And who do u know that it only exist in African, how many people do u know from the western world?

How many of the have u discuss the issue of marine spirit with and they tell u that it does not exist in their country?

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by godz(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2014
ttmacoy:
Not to derail this thread, but why is it in Nigeria / Africa we hear all this marine spirit, ogbanje etc.

I've never heard in a country like UK or US that they found someone with marine spirit who needs to be delivered etc. Is it peculiar to Africa?
guy yuh talk inductively n by what yuh hear and see in movies. No doubt the whites are not really religious and believe in psychics but yuh cnt take it away from them that some babes or people there aint possessd! Have yuh watchd constatine,? The exorcise, supernatural, ghost whisperer and all that?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by tonero230(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2014
There are different types of marine spirit.The ones that are in born with people and the ones that just posses people.The ones that are in born with people,are mostly caused by our fore fathers...may be going to the river long time ago to get a child and from there,they have a strong link with ur family.My peeps,of a truth i tell you people not all pastors and native doctors can easily deliver people from this especial the in born people.If ur inborn with this,the only river you will go to appease them is the river in your native home and you cannot go that river anytime you like.If you want to appease them to realease ur destiny,you can go to ur native river by 3pm down because they are not always around during the morning time.They always move around like real human beings during the day and that is y it's not always good to talk anyhow to anybody u see.IF after the sacrifice at ur native river and they accept it,you will prosper but in some cases,they may still be coming to you once in a while for love making but wont obstruct ur luck again.Meanwhile some of these spirit bring big luck if ur at peace with them.Some of them when deeply in love with you,will send you a physical wife that you will marry if you are a man and still will enter inside that girl.Most of us typing non sense here are possessed with the spirit and dont even know.They can destroy ur destiny and can also give you luck.you people should not be deceived by some pastors and native doctors ooo.The world is a mystery

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Seakay(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2014
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SPIRITUAL HUSBAND/WIFE. Those sh!ts don't exist.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by KyleRobbie(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you want help? let me give you alittle tip; tell your gf to buy fanta. tell her not to drink it. she should be alone and do this in her compound. tell her to open the fanta and say the following prayers "my spirit husband, i was told you are disturbing and driving away my lovers, if you are really responsible, i want you to give me space and bless me and stop disturbing my physical lover(call her lovers name) if you do this i will come back fully prepared to please you" after this prayers she should pour the fanta anywhere in her compound. she will have a dream the following night of the spirit husbands leaving. NOTE: this is not permanent freedom. go to a church a strong one and bind the spirit or use a strong native doc to appease the spirit or come to me if ypu cant find any.
Oboy! I fear but we noh fear you ooo...
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by godz(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2014
To me, if a girl or a guy is possessd n heor she knows it and ready to segregate from the spirit its healthy fo a good partner to stay by and help!. One thing is you helpin someone that wanna let go n its another thing helpin someone who dnt wanna let it go.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by seangy4konji: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Marine Ishe.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
imas:

it's in Isaiah 49v24 & 25, but to really understand and get the impact of the message read it from vs 15 to 26.

Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.