Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:22 PM

Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce (29886 Views)

Yemi Alade,patricia Washington And Her Massive Booty Take A Pic At AFRIMMA / Kerry Washington Has Ogechi As Igbo Name! / Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Itulah(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
You may have wondered why you don’t really see Kerry
Washington with her husband at events, well according
to OK magazine, it’s because the couple live separate
lives.
Kerry Washington has had a very busy schedule for
years since staring in the blazing drama “Scandal“.
During that time she has married her handsome ex
Nigerian football player, Nnamdi Asomugha, and gave
birth to their 7 month daughter, Isbelle.
But since they got married, the public has always
questioned why the couple are never pictured together.
Reportedly, Kerry and her husband are rarely seen
together because they live separate lives and right now,
they are on the verge of an complete separation. Just
when we thought they were going to make it to
Hollywood’s sweetest couples. Sad!

www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/kerry-washington-and-husband-‘live-separate-lives’

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
cry
Liked that couple. Wish they tried to make it work

3 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by chineloSA(f): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
undecided undecided Perhaps she wanted a legal sperm donor.

That's sometimes the case with older woman.

9 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Now now The westerners always choose the easy way out when the going gets tough. Wetin do counselling?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hope Tony Goldwyn(Fitz) isn't a factor here o, cos the chemistry those two have is something else, I often find myself thinking they may take it outside the set.

19 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by SisterCaro(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
If she wanted a good husband she should have married a yoruba man.

12 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by edwife(f): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
^^^

undecided undecided undecided

22 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by chineloSA(f): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
SisterCaro:

undecided undecided do Yorubas have husband schools.

If a man is a good man, he is a good man regardless of tribe. So spare me the " yoruba man " is good stereotype.

58 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by GSKing: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lies.

Lies oooooooo

Lies upon lies!!!

The media is lying. That's their job, the news is a lie.

Most people that know and actually visits and "bookmark" dailymail call them "dailyfail"...

They can spread lies, then other rubbish and aproko websites would copy from them...

Read all the gossip columns, they all spread these lies VERBATIM!!!

Daily fail and its nephews, una well done ooooo

8 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Itulah(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2014
She had too much sex from the movie 'scandal' the gods from Okija Shrine are watching in HD. cry

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by SisterCaro(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
chineloSA:

undecided undecided do Yorubas have husband schools.

If a man is a good man, he is a good man regardless of tribe. So spare me the " yoruba man " is good stereotype.
what is your own?

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by KanwuliaJara: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Surprise-Surprise! wink
I wasn't holding my breath on that one!
After phocking all those HANDSOME white men in SCANDAL, it was only a matter of time before the "IGBO" man returned her bride price ke! grin
She tink say AFRICAN BLOKOS na "marriage" material? cheesy
These AA women nor dey learn!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!

I always wondered what they had in common but an h-orrrrrgasm? undecided
That Nnamdi guy TIMID o. VERRRRRRRRRRRRY LOCAL! grin
Kerry NEEDS a white man please!
Not a local one born in AFRICA!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. . . . .who gets to pay for "BABY KAMSIYOCHUKWU"S" child-support? wink

Stay tuned! grin

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by KanwuliaJara: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCBrgXeopo0

She think say BLACK MAN GO PHOCK AM LIKE DIS? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghK5DJdCZU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJbkwR0Fpug

WAS SHE EXPECTING THE 'IGBO MAN' to talk to her after SEX? cheesy

[size=20pt]I LOOOOOOOOOVE WHITE MEN!!!!! [/size] cool

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Itulah:
You may have wondered why you don’t really see Kerry
Washington with her husband at events, well according
to OK magazine, it’s because the couple live separate
lives.
Kerry Washington has had a very busy schedule for
years since staring in the blazing drama “Scandal“.
During that time she has married her handsome ex
Nigerian football player, Nnamdi Asomugha, and gave
birth to their 7 month daughter, Isbelle.
But since they got married, the public has always
questioned why the couple are never pictured together.
Reportedly, Kerry and her husband are rarely seen
together because they live separate lives and right now,
they are on the verge of an complete separation. Just
when we thought they were going to make it to
Hollywood’s sweetest couples. Sad!

www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/kerry-washington-and-husband-‘live-separate-lives’

I guess the holiday is over,Americans be divorcing like its nothing.
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by smudge2079(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
I know d other Washington, not dis one.
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Ezedon(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
.what a faded love
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nmeri17: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
If the mod that put this on fp cannot tell me how this 'news' affects my life or how it changes the price of garri, all his children will have two left legs undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cool, She loves been a side chick.

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by iykomo0(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
not my biz
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by ellechrystal(f): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Y r ppl divorcing anyhow?
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by ireneony(f): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Op, this is a big fat lie
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCBrgXeopo0

She think say BLACK MAN GO PHOCK AM LIKE DIS? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghK5DJdCZU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJbkwR0Fpug

[b]WAS SHE EXPECTING THE 'IGBO MAN' to talk to her after sex
Lwkmd!
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by hadleyk: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
I call bs on this story. they seem like a solid couple to me
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nimblemind(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
SisterCaro:

walahi talahi.. I knew i would see an unintelligent comment!

8 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Krisddon: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wetin concern me?... How does that change the fact that Buhari has just won to lose again?
How does that improve of the little or no wisdom of APCians to know that Tinubu is just using them for business?

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by icemann(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
SisterCaro:

Are you that Stupidd? What has tribe got to do with it? Don't Yorubas like other tribes divorce?
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by KanwuliaJara: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHeJB50u4uY

Anytime I WANNO MASSSSTURBATE. . . .I play this scene! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_2Us7PvWKs

[size=20pt]CAN A BLACK MAN DO THIS?[/size] wink
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by japhmanuel: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
cry
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Wisegeek01(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
SisterCaro:

And you just missed the point" Smh
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by PerfumeRepublik: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
That was short, well Longer that Kim's
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by dustydee: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
You know you have a long way to go when you are referred to as Kerry's husband, Obasanjo's son, Chidinma's father, MI's friend etc. Come on people, the man has a name, refer to him by name not a tag.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) / Iyanya,Kcee & E-money Hang Out Together,Show Off Their Swags(photos) / Ghanaian Singer, Fuse ODG Poses With Dark Skin Queens (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.