Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid (3879 Views)

Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta? / Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
- He avoids confrontation (both physical and verbal).

- Weak And Submissive Body Language.

- Afraid To Take Risks.

- A Follower.

- Seeks Approval.

- Lacks Confidence.

- Doesn’t look after his appearance. Doesn’t exercise, has an unhealthy diet, poor dress sense and badly groomed.

- Always makes excuses in life for things he can’t do.

- Is very insecure and cares about what others think of him.

- Always apologises if he thinks he may have offended someone.

- He doesn’t admit to his mistakes.

- He gives up after he fails and is fearful of failing again.

- Gets jealous very easily.

- He is always trying to please people.

- He is uncompetitive.

- He is a push over with women.

- He is desperate to have a girlfriend.

- Is afraid to touch women.

- He doesn’t take control in bed.

- Always seems to be in a nervous rush to get to places.

- Talks too fast – This indicates you are anxious and have low self confidence.

- Uses filler words such as umm / ah in-between sentences.

- Mumbles and talks with a monotone voice – this makes you seem unassertive.

- Takes too long to respond to a person’s question – this makes you seem indecisive and that you are thinking too hard to gain approval.

Reference

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by braintext(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
I told u to stop smoking cow dung... See what you are posting now cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dem full nairaland. They can apologise for even breathing sef.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by KingTom(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
I'm sorry for quoting you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by coogar: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
SirShymex:
- Gets jealous very easily.

- He is always trying to please people.

- He is uncompetitive.

- He is a push over with women.

- He is desperate to have a girlfriend.

- Is afraid to touch women.

- He doesn’t take control in bed.

[img]http://.net/i/154.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
KingTom:
I'm sorry for quoting you grin grin grin
Hehehe. You see yourself? grin

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by KingTom(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
Hehehe. You see yourself? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:

Bwahahaha

They need to be saved. grin

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahaha

They need to be saved. grin

Lol. They do. They're a pitiable sight.
Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by 2CatWoman: 12:42am On Dec 11, 2014
. cool
Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by wierdpsycho: 3:24am On Dec 11, 2014
i exhibit 90% of these qualities …………… please sirshymex help me

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by YourCoffin: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
You forgot to add:

Must not look away when he sights the naked Bs. Not staring at what was meant for you to stare at proves you're a wussy
Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
wierdpsycho:
i exhibit 90% of these qualities …………… please sirshymex help me

Just read, learn, and perfect how not to be a mangina lol.

Er, stop trolling as well
Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by wierdpsycho: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Just read, learn, and perfect how not to be a mangina lol.

Er, stop trolling as well
i am definitely not trolling..... I have been too much of a nice guy, and cant seem to change even with effort
Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by Afrobasic(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
sad
Re: Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid by 5minsmadness: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2015
What happened? Why did sir shymex deactivate his account

(1) (Reply)

Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture / Best Divorce Letter Ever!! / Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.