Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,781 members, 7,798,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions (22708 Views)

Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by lalasticlala(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Former Vice President and aspirant at the ongoing Presidential primaries election of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Atiku Abubakar has expressed sadness over the bomb explosions in Kano on Wednesday.

The Turakin Adamawa, who is currently taking part in the election holding at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos took to his Twitter handle shortly after the explosion to console people of Kano over the incident.

"@atiku: I’m in Lagos for the APC presidential primaries but my heart is with the people of Kano over the reported bomb blast #KanoOnMyMind -AA”, he tweeted.p

DAILY POST observed that the Kano State governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso who is also vying for the presidential ticket is yet to react to the incident.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/10/im-lagos-heart-kano-atiku-reacts-bomb-explosions/

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Fabdedon(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
They act like they care undecided
Like he will donate a part of his body to dos injured..cry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=16pt]Hypocrites everywhereundecided
can he donate the blood in his cap looking nose if any of them needed it

Anyway,As far as this is Lalasticlala's thread,frontpage don sure for am
and even say frontpage no dey make sense again,I must buy a plot of land here...[/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by JECBOSS: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why didn't Atiku leave for Kano immediately since he cares? Nigerian Politicians and Lies!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fabdedon:
They act like they care undecided
I tell you

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by ichidodo: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yimu.....

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by adrainuche(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nigerian Politrickians can be mistaken for nollywoods actors/actress!!! (tonto dike/ Jim iyke) to be precise grin grin grin

I just pity the entity called Nigeria, we have. Failed our generation, is this what our future generation would inherit..

Atiku who sleeps around with every thing, is contesting for presidency? Obasanjo calling other politicians corrupt.

Is there still hope for this Nation APC and PDP na the same criminals, just different gang names!!!

19 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by LeylowDee: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Only God can secure us in dis part of the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by redcliff: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Oga forget.. only pej is the most emotionally intelligent nigerian.. however, she is emotional but not intelligent. Atiku, we are not buying your crap. Nigerians dont like you

5 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by SaiBuharii: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
JECBOSS:
Why didn't Atiku leave for Kano immediately since he cares? Nigerian Politicians and Lies!

STFU nigga!

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by chillykelly86(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
I learnt he is one of two APC presidential aspirants who has a clear manifesto
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by tkpoint2(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
WHO IS HE FOOLING? undecided
You can only deceive yourself and not me.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Seaen(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why do 'they' have to bomb Kano just to distract from the primaries. Senseless. God help my country.
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Ovialekhe(f): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
y didn't he fly to kano immediately. Nigerian politicians and their many lies...

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Clap for him for being so caring.

If atiku(lookalike of cartoon superman,clark kent) wins this presidential election,then i would be forced to relocate to ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by dancocity(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
story for the gods! with Olamide voice, they don't care all they want is power.
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Mbaebieb2r(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
rubbish bunch of stupid demented idiots
acting as if they care,may dere death be worst than dat of abacha

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by babseg(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Someone should please advise him to leave his body in Lagos and take his heart to kano

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Mayany(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
DEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US#LET US LEAVE POLITICS FOR THE POLITICIANS#
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by valentino14: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gov Kwakwanso shud go and look after his state.

Wow! I made front page for the first time! grin grin.
Meanwhile Atiku is a pretender!!
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by johncreek: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
kano on my mind indeed.
just tell us ticket on your mind otherwise you will have flown down to kano to show your real love.... smhhhh!

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Youngzedd(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Believe this and believe anything.

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by adebisiema(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
SMH for Atiku, i don't like that man a bit.

APC for life

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by chymystique(f): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Am wondering his motive for tweeting that..

All these Nigerian politicians politicising everything undecided
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by jahbiz: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Don't tell me it's another bomb blast. Oh it should be the one that happened last month or last year right?
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Alubosa: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
...seeking cheap public sympathy.
Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by hombre(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Keep deceiving yourself.
After losing out you will find your way back to mubi or wherever in adamawa u are from. Dancing sekem with your BH partners..
Iranu..

4 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions by Dronedude(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
no problems sir, infact I will advice you go to kano and give your support because u are a free man and a good man and a looser in the primaries. God have mercy on the lost souls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report / Cameron Praises Nigeria’s Anti-Corruption Fight / Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.