Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Foolish Wives/women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Foolish Wives/women (5448 Views)

Polygamy: Why Men Marry More Wives. / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

nah....i don't believe nollywood movies & i saw loads of them to improve my language skills. it's mostly retardëd. everyone knows everyone - a rich woman who lost her husband will suddenly become destitute. no family, friends, colleagues would help her. they write the shïttiest stories & often go to depressing extremes to drive their points home.

yes, they do.
they know exactly when to slow it down & speed it up. a man doesn't know this - he just worse with his own pace which is mostly hit & miss.

besides, dïldos are inanimate - they don't pressure women. it's only when a woman feels the itch that she uses the dïldo. no pregnancy, no STI, no heartbreaks & orgäsms guaranteed. do you know a better deal? grin

Thank God you know dildos are berra wink
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

Thank God you know dildos are berra wink

dildös are better for women whose partners lack the skills or the tools to do a job. cheesy
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

dildös are better for women whose partners lack the skills or the tools to do a job. cheesy

See remixing angry sad tongue
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

See remixing angry sad tongue

but it's true....
women get tempted to try the dïldo when their expectations aren't met by their bumbling oafish partners. the dïldos become a must-have when the partner completes an hour's job within 120 seconds.....he then snores away while congee gradually chokes the woman. grin
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Okay movie over tongue

The family is reunited as wife did not cheat and kids are for hubby. Friends run mad/die and planted wife ran away with docs (fake or real )?

Sadly, son dies cry

Closes curtain sad
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

but it's true....
women get tempted to try the dïldo when their expectations aren't met by their bumbling oafish partners. the dïldos become a must-have when the partner completes an hour's job within 120 seconds.....he then snores away while congee gradually chokes the woman. grin

Will you open an organization for 'unsatisfied' women?
Re: Foolish Wives/women by pickabeau1: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Is it the same women that don't trust each other and see other women as those who want to snatch their men

Bollocks!
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

Will you open an organization for 'unsatisfied' women?

nah - they should fend for themselves. grin
i am not a sex liberator. grin
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

nah - they should fend for themselves. grin
i am not a sex liberator. grin

LOL!

You are too selfish o!
Re: Foolish Wives/women by nairalife2013(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

nah....i don't believe nollywood movies & i saw loads of them to improve my language skills. it's mostly retardëd. everyone knows everyone - a rich woman who lost her husband will suddenly become destitute. no family, friends, colleagues would help her. they write the shïttiest stories & often go to depressing extremes to drive their points home.

yes, they do.
they know exactly when to slow it down & speed it up. a man doesn't know this - he just worse with his own pace which is mostly hit & miss.

besides, dïldos are inanimate - they don't pressure women. it's only when a woman feels the itch that she uses the dïldo. no pregnancy, no STI, no heartbreaks & orgäsms guaranteed. do you know a better deal? grin

I suppose Your intention is to find fault in the sequence of words and actions in the film and the relationship details d movie producers might have omitted, consequently making u miss the seemingly intricate essence of the film itself in relation to societal values. In my household we hadly watch nollywood movies. The few we hav watched hav often fallen flat in respect of these errors u mention. But events chronicled in the movies are issues that do occure in real life.
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
pickabeau1:
Is it the same women that don't trust each other and see other women as those who want to snatch their men

Bollocks!

Not clear
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
nairalife2013:

I suppose Your intention is to find fault in the sequence of words and actions in the film and the relationship details d movie producers might have omitted, consequently making u miss the seemingly intricate essence of the film itself in relation to societal values. In my household we hadly watch nollywood movies. The few we hav watched hav often fallen flat in respect of these errors u mention. But events chronicled in the movies are issues that do occure in real life.

they aren't.....
even if the stories are correct to some extent, they screw it up by always letting the evil people confess or meet their waterloo just to fulfill their idiotïc opinion that evil doesn't pay.

if evil people die that frequently, there wouldn't be any more evil in the world. in most cases, evil people rarely die, good people die more. that is the reality & african movie producers haven't tuned their senses to that fact.

bukatyne:

LOL!
You are too selfish o!

i have adam oshiomole's number, he can fight for your cause. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

they aren't.....
even if the stories are correct to some extent, they screw it up by always letting the evil people confess or meet their waterloo just to fulfill their idiotïc opinion that evil doesn't pay.

if evil people die that frequently, there wouldn't be any more evil in the world. in most cases, evil people rarely die, good people die more. that is the reality & african movie producers haven't tuned their senses to that fact.

My cause ke?
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

My cause ke?

apologies - i thought you were speaking for yourself all along. cheesy cheesy
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

My herbalist is finalizing a jazz that will help me cease the best clothes of NLers via Bluetooth

Will you be the pilot NLer? cheesy
Re: Foolish Wives/women by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

Hehehe. I'm sure sista Bukatyne has no worries in that department or I could be jonzing.
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

My herbalist is finalizing a jazz that will help me cease the best clothes of NLers via Bluetooth

Will you be the pilot NLer? cheesy

i don't mind - how does it work?

Timbuktou:
Hehehe. I'm sure sista Bukatyne has no worries in that department or I could be jonzing.

hehehehe!
sister bukatyne is a quick learner. cheesy
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:

I am a wise wife and will NOT discuss this issue cheesy

Sorry I forgot my manners.

Everyone welcome to my thread kiss
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

i don't mind - how does it work?

hehehehe!
sister bukatyne is a quick learner. cheesy

Will let you know
Re: Foolish Wives/women by nairalife2013(m): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2014
coogar:

they aren't.....

itx like that everywhere. Villains meet thier waterloo in Hollywood and Bollywood movies too, as a lesson to the watchers(audience). Developed countries produce better movies cos they are more technically enhaced and becos they hav many years of experience backing them up. Indian movies hav technical flaws too.
Encourage them... becos yur child is not taking the first position in class doesnt mean u should abandon him; he still can take that first position in the future and go ahead to outdo his mates in the latter days.
Search ya sef. Art thou internally and externally without blemish? At thy sch and worship places and at work and play do thy say and deeds equate with the ultimate perfection?
Re: Foolish Wives/women by pickabeau1: 6:56am On Dec 11, 2014
bukatyne:

Not clear

Your premise is that women take counsel from other women which may be destructive...yes?
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

Your premise is that women take counsel from other women which may be destructive...yes?

No
Re: Foolish Wives/women by pickabeau1: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2014
bukatyne:

No

so wats your premise
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

so wats your premise

They should watch their tongue tongue
Re: Foolish Wives/women by pickabeau1: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2014
bukatyne:

They should watch their tongue tongue
ok...i get

so is this advice only for married women

single women dont need to watch or men for that matter tongue tongue
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

ok...i get

so is this advice only for married women

single women dont need to watch or men for that matter tongue tongue

The thread was based on two movies I watched and they were women tongue

It is to ladies in tango with men; married, engaged, courting, dating etc.
Re: Foolish Wives/women by pickabeau1: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2014
ok.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
bukatyne:

The thread was based on two movies I watched and they were women tongue

It is to ladies in tango with men; married, engaged, courting, dating etc.
Re: Foolish Wives/women by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2014
Stop watching stupid Africa magic movies with stupid storylines!
bukatyne:
So I watched two films (1 Yoruba & 1 English) and I noticed two foolish women.

1. Yoruba: she was engaged to be married in 2weks time and she told her hairdresser to come do home service for her. Hairdresser misses her way and iyawo met her on the way and she started blabbing that hubby to be bough her a car, keeps N5m at home, spends money like dollars etc. Hairdresser sends armed robbers to HTB and he is spared because he had helped them once. Obviously, wedding was called off despite pleas.

2. English: She was married and befriended old single ladies (I think they were divorced) against her mother's advice. As usual, blabbing and giving her 'friends' gift of $500. The friends 'saw' hubby coming out of an eatery with a lady which was translated to hubby kissing and smooching the girl. Wifey refuses to listen to hubby 's explanation that the lady was his account manager and decides to sleep with the gateman. Hubby finds out and sends her parking. Needless to say, her 'friends' were actually prepping the hubby for their single younger sister and they are going for the kill through infamous fellowship and they have deserted her. The film is still unfolding. Foolish wife was not working and All her family life has come to a halt. The film is currently showing: The pain of Nene .

Are there some women so fool.ish that instead of building their homes and protecting their husbands, they actually destroy him with their fool.ishness?

If Yes, change o!
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2014
babeline:
Stop watching stupid Africa magic movies with stupid storylines!

Yes mummy undecided
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:
ok.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

What's ok?
Re: Foolish Wives/women by pickabeau1: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
bukatyne:

What's ok?

as i get ur premise..
Re: Foolish Wives/women by sukkot: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, What Should She Do? / Last Born, Who Can Relate? (memes) / Words On Marble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.