Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

(Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? (24690 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / Not Every Mother Deserves Motherly Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by jiorhemen(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Is it okay for parents and kids to bath together?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Child abuse! So wrong

12 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by smokescreen4: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bad bad idea, what was she thinking?

4 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
None of the above,it is rather called WESTERNISATION

3 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by coogar: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
the mother is a pedophïle....

4 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
All of you rushing to view want to see woman that is bathing angry

2 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by lilmax(m): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Smh
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by bigtt76(f): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
You wey follow post am nko? Na wetin we go call you?

3 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by mumumugu(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
There is nothing there. Guy came out from the vaginatable and can see it anytime
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by priscaoge(f): 1:06am On Dec 11, 2014
Look @ d old man She's bathing with,even if the child is 6months old,it's still wrong. undecided Umuaka ugbua na esi n'afo ama ihe niile. Don't underrate them undecided

8 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:20am On Dec 11, 2014
krall:
All of you rushing to view want to see woman that is bathing angry
wetin carry you come too ? Abi you are here to preach ?

1 Like

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by ITbomb(m): 2:42am On Dec 11, 2014
Hell no,
I can only allow you touch my wife breast not to Bath with her.

In fact do grow up so that you leave this house

4 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Very wrong..

Children are very sensitive,things like this shouldn't be encouraged at all..

Gross.

3 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Winneygirl(f): 4:41am On Dec 11, 2014
They posed for a picture??
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by jiorhemen(m): 4:46am On Dec 11, 2014
coogar: the mother is a pedophïle....

I doubt
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by jiorhemen(m): 4:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Winneygirl:
They posed for a picture??

They are posing for a pic naked!
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Akshow: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2014
mumumugu:
There is nothing there. Guy came out from the vaginatable and can see it anytime
ur username name says it all. U be real mumu if u don't see anything wrong with this pix.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by undercat: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2014
Nothing to see here. It only looks wrong when you can't see a body and not think of sex. It will lead to a lot of awkward questions btw the two sha, especially when he's older.
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2014
She even had a 3rd person coming in to snap a picture lipsrsealed that boy is too old for that ooo

2 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by KingTom(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2014
All of you above me, just listen to yourselves, "Paedophile, child abuse" nobody has said the woman is just too emotionally attached to HER SON Mtcheeeeeeew My own sef we bin baff like that till March this year before we stop. undecided

6 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Les: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2014
This boy can hit on the pretty mum if he becomes perverted in his adulthood. But it's none of my business tho!
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by mizjules(f): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2014
This family is sick, I'm sure the snapper is the dad... Well maybe that's what LOVE/family bond means to them

If she was bathing with her daughter would have been a different story
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2014
mizjules:
If she was bathing with her daughter would have been a different story
How so?
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Judging from the body language of both,its fun,mom and son in the bath tub and they look happy posing for the camera but corrupt minds with corrupt instinct would assume its an abuse....My point here is don't confuse your slicky thought to the fun moment of some other people.
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by mizjules(f): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Timbuktou:
How so?

Asin there won't be anything bad..
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by chymystique(f): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2014
this aint acceptable in most cultures. IMO, its not right. Well its her child so they can do wahever sha
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by anitank(f): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2014
What's exactly wrong with it

I bath with my 6 years old son all the time. We have fun splashing water and making fake beards from soap lather. We read together, eat together, watch cartoons and a lot of other fun things together, so what's wrong with bathing together?

It very stup!d of anyone trying to corrupt the minds of these innocent ones

3 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by SAMBARRY: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Child abuse! So wrong
it is not wrong, perv! What's wrong is what you know you are capable of doing to the child when no eyes is there. They are just having fun like mother and son should. After all from the picture the little boy seems excited

1 Like

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by SAMBARRY: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2014
smokescreen4:
Bad bad idea, what was she thinking?
did she put her hand on his something. Una mind too dirty. Ahaannnn.i'm 100000000% sure that that is the last thing on the minds of mother and son cheesy
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2014
mizjules:

Asin there won't be anything bad..
Says who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years / My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.