Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. (3187 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
I know this doesn't concern me but I've been worried about her.She lives some houses away from mine.Her Madam is an elderly blind woman though I've never met her since she is always indoors.I usually see the maid once in a while when she goes to buy stuffs.Today,I saw her with a bulging tummy,I was surprised because I haven't seen her In a long while cos I'm an indoor kind of person, I had to ask another neighbour if the bulging tummy I saw isn't pregnancy.She said she wasn't sure but that people are insinuating it is.I called the girl on her way back to interrogate her.Initially she tried to deny but later confided in me that she is pregnant indeed.I asked if she knows the person responsible, she said yes.Again I asked if her madam is aware, her answer was positive.May be I should leave her to her fate.But then I kept wondering,if the madam is truly aware,how can she allow her continue working in that state?I don't think she is attending antenantal the way I saw her today.I don't know if it will be proper to meddle .
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by uboma(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Its obvious you have feelings for the maid. How else can anyone explain why you are so interested in her pregnancy when you are not the one who is responsible for it. Why not make your feelings known to her if its worth it so you can be free from the emotional torture you are currently passing through?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Augustbreak:
I know this doesn't concern me but I've been worried about her.She lives some houses away from mine.Her Madam is an elderly blind woman though I've never met her since she is always indoors.I usually see the maid once in a while when she goes to buy stuffs.Today,I saw her with a bulging tummy,I was surprised because I haven't seen her In a long while cos I'm an indoor kind of person, I had to ask another neighbour if the bulging tummy I saw isn't pregnancy.She said she wasn't sure but that people are insinuating it is.I called the girl on her way back to interrogate her.Initially she tried to deny but later confided in me that she is pregnant indeed.I asked if she knows the person responsible, she said yes.Again I asked if her madam is aware, her answer was positive.May be I should leave her to her fate.But then I kept wondering,if the madam is truly aware,how can she allow her continue working in that state?I don't think she is attending antenantal the way I saw her today.I don't know if it will be proper to meddle .
Oga face ya work tongue tongue tongue
abi you wan father the childundecided
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by johnwizey: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Why u go dey take panadol for anoda person headache

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by eleojo23: 12:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Veralaw:

uboma:
Its obvious you have feelings for the maid. How else can anyone explain why you are so interested in her pregnancy when you are not the one who is responsible for it. Why not make your feelings known to her if its worth it so you can be free from the emotional torture you are currently passing through?
The Op is a married woman. I think you guys should try do a little research (by reading through people's previous posts) before making conclusions. This is a case of an older woman showing concern for a younger woman.

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by nairalife2013(m): 2:19am On Dec 11, 2014
How old is d maid?
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2014
cheesy someone decides to show care towards another human being and it was automatically translated to "you have feelings for her" grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by MrsAwesome: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Mondisweets:
cheesy someone decides to show care towards another human being and it was automatically translated to "you have feelings for her" grin
Yeah sis, was about to type maybe HE is responsible until I read the comments. Lots of things...life lessons and scam stories etc have made us tongue :oNigerians to always be on attack until you prove us beyond and above reasonable doubt.
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by enoqueen: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Na u impregnate her. go take responsibility quick.
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
uboma:
grin grin.I'm a woman o

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Veralaw:

I be woman o.
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
enoqueen:
Na u impregnate her. go take responsibility quick.
cheesy grin
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
nairalife2013:
How old is d maid?
I don't know,she should be a teenager though
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
eleojo23:
The Op is a married woman. I think you guys should try do a little research (by reading through people's previous posts) before making conclusions. This is a case of an older woman showing concern for a younger woman.
Thank you my brother. smiley
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
One of my major concern is that the Maid looks daft to me.She can't even communicate and I'm afraid some guy might have taken advantage of her.More over her Madam,like I said earlier is an elderly blind woman.The made might not know how to take care of herself and the pregnancy.Make she no go born for house....
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by veave(f): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
uboma:

Bia oga/madam.... you do not know what it is to be a good Nigerian abi? We've totally lost our true african nature which is charity... now its all man for himself just like the europeans... do you know the amount of disasters that have been aborted because people refused to mind their business?

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by SAMBARRY: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Augustbreak:
One of my major concern is that the Maid looks daft to me.She can't even communicate and I'm afraid some guy might have taken advantage of her.More over her Madam,like I said earlier is an elderly blind woman.The made might not know how to take care of herself and the pregnancy.Make she no go born for house....
grin

she will soon born and dump the child on the streets like her other colleagues, steal jewellery, money and other valuable items and take off. That's what she will use to sustain herself till another psycho impregnates her grin
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin

she will soon born and dump the child on the streets like her other colleagues, steal jewellery, money and other valuable items and take off. That's what she will use to sustain herself till another psycho impregnates her grin
can't help laughing though.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by widowhusband: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
how exactly is she related to the madam, is she just a paid help? is there another adult in that house that stays there or visits .what did her madam say when she told her. she should start antenatal abeg shes not the first with teenage pregnancy.The blind lady needs another help, with time she will realise that, a literal case of popular pidgin adage- dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. How is that household sustained financially sef, that may hv contributed to all this wahala . Help/ advice her as much as u can.
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by uboma(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Augustbreak:
grin grin.I'm a woman o

Oh dear, i apologize and withdraw my initial post. Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Bia, uboma, ngwa start to de go ya job section!! No come embarrass us for here o.... undecided undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2014
uboma:

Oh dear, i apologize and withdraw my initial post. Cheers
No probs,I understand. Thanks
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
widowhusband:
how exactly is she related to the madam, is she just a paid help? is there another adult in that house that stays there or visits .what did her madam say when she told her. she should start antenatal abeg shes not the first with teenage pregnancy.The blind lady needs another help, with time she will realise that, a literal case of popular pidgin adage- dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. How is that household sustained financially sef, that may hv contributed to all this wahala . Help/ advice her as much as u can.
Thanks for your advice.I'll I'm motivated by your post.I'll call her up for a chat when next I see her to know more about her situation. She is alone with the Woman and since she is blind I doubt if she is aware.
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by kendraloops(f): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
lool. your opening sentence just answered the question i had in mind upon seeing the thread's title.

ok, you're a woman. This one tough o! Why not try visiting the madam of the house? And when the maid comes to serve you or something, you take it up from there, you should know how to tread though.

Donno your schedule, but you could volunteer to help the girl sort out antenatal ish and all esp as you say she seems slow, that's if the father of the baby isn't making any moves towards that, which i strongly believe.

if the gal doesn't seem capable of motherhood, you could suggest motherless babies home to adopt the baby (haaa!! you go fit odikwa risky o!!)

A chat with madam sha should help
Re: My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
kendraloops:
lool. your opening sentence just answered the question i had in mind upon seeing the thread's title.

ok, you're a woman. This one tough o! Why not try visiting the madam of the house? And when the maid comes to serve you or something, you take it up from there, you should know how to tread though.

Donno your schedule, but you could volunteer to help the girl sort out antenatal ish and all esp as you say she seems slow, that's if the father of the baby isn't making any moves towards that, which i strongly believe.

if the gal doesn't seem capable of motherhood, you could suggest motherless babies home to adopt the baby (haaa!! you go fit odikwa risky o!!)

A chat with madam sha should help
.Thanks for your advice,I've never visited their house though.And have never seen her madame cos she is always indoors.I've planned talking to the maid when next I see her outside but I haven't seen for some days now.I'll give your suggestion a trial. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Proven Herbal Cure For Hemorrhoids (piles) Available / Nigerian School Lunch Box Tips For Mums / Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.