Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me (2100 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me / His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. / I Want To Adopt, My Wife Refused, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't know what I did to her but her sister also lives with them and I moved in recently.
Whenever my bro is around, she puts meat for me but when he goes out she does not put for me but puts for her younger sister. I pretended like nothing is happening but this thing is paining me inside.

Should I report to my bro that his wife is maltreating me?
I fear It would cause conflict.

Please mature advice needed.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by krisCh(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
are u a carnivore?

5 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
krisCh:
are u a carnivore?
how can I eat my food without animal protein??

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by krisCh(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
krall:
how can I eat my food without animal protein??

i dnt knw o, mayb i shld ask Ifa or amadioha

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
krisCh:

i dnt knw o, mayb i shld ask Ifa or amadioha
mod bam this boy

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Mendo007(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
buHahahahaha dis is d most funny isshh I have eva read dis yr. lol
my broda go n hustle n buy meat 2eat n leave ur brodas wife meat alone OK? n who said refusal 2 give meat is maltreating? broda u havnt sin maltreatin cos if u hav den u'll no dat wat she's doing is noting. just let it go bro n go hustle buy suya abeg!

8 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
I would have known , you're just a troll .

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Elantracey:
I would have known , you're just a troll .
nooooo
How can you think such?

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by mutter(f): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
I experienced something similar from my uncles wife years back when I was in law school. My dad insisted I stay with "family". The lady got to pack the food away before I came back from school and I would go on just bread. They lived in a poshy area and there were only big hotels around. After months someone showed me a BQ where a drivers wife sold food and that saved me. On weekends she would make pounded yam for her kids and mix allot of garri in my pounded yam and we would all eat on the same table I felt so humiliated about it. I told her I had no problem with garri but I did not like the mix. That was just a few mild things I went through. The man came into my room because he had his office down and when I turned him back he got nasty. It was hard and my mum was no longer there for me o I had to choke it all in me.
I focused on my school and was hell bent on making good result which I did.
Don`t complain he would notice it with time. One can go without meat. Thank God you are even getting a meal I went hungry quite often, my dad was on his own trip and had little time for me.

7 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
krall:
My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me
Hahhahahahahahhaahahha.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
mutter:
I experienced something similar from my uncles wife years back when I was in law school. My dad insisted I stay with "family". The lady got to pack the food away before I came back from school and I would go on just bread. They lived in a poshy area and there were only big hotels around. After months someone showed me a BQ where a drivers wife sold food and that saved me. On weekends she would make pounded yam for her kids and mix allot of garri in my pounded yam and we would all eat on the same table I felt so humiliated about it. I told her I had no problem with garri but I did not like the mix. That was just a few mild things I went through. The man came into my room because he had his office down and when I turned him back he got nasty. It was hard and my mum was no longer there for me o I had to choke it all in me.
I focused on my school and was hell bent on making good result which I did.
Don`t complain he would notice it with time. One can go without meat. Thank God you are even getting a meal I went hungry quite often, my dad was on his own trip and had little time for me.
I rely on abokee suya for meat supplement.
That one is uncle's wife. But I feel for you.
Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by krisCh(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
krall:
mod bam this boy
lol...lemme leave dis thread b4 u turn me to 'animal protein'
Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by mutter(f): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2014
krall:
I rely on abokee suya for meat supplement.
That one is uncle's wife. But I feel for you.

Ironyy of life- my grandfather trained him and he studied. My father felt that the man would treat me good.
Well I am gratefull for what they did for me and noone is perfect.
Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2014
mutter:

Ironyy of life- my grandfather trained him and he studied. My father felt that the man would treat me good.

You are giving serious advice to this guy. Look through his posts lmao. This happened only in his dreams

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2014
aisha2:

You are giving serious advice to this guy. Look through his posts lmao. This happened only in his dreams
sister stay out of this angry
Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2014
mutter:

yess, but I am not a law student and I senior her and she can do this to me. It makes me sad.

Don't listen to aisha2 she just likes picking on me.
Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by enoqueen: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Get ready for the worse. she will soon stop giving u food.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Metasophia(f): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
grin"Go back to where u came from' she does not like ur stay in her home. simple!. Infact go to d villa and start hunting,you will definitely have enough meat to eat and also send for her.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Very funny thread...
Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by Cashio(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Metasophia:
grin"Go back to where u came from' she does not like ur stay in her home. simple!. Infact go to d villa and start hunting,you will definitely have enough meat to eat and also send for her.
i know the op is joking but i just hate it when people make derogatory remarks about other's villages
Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by iykedare(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
why dont you go rent your own house so you can eat whatever meat you wanna eat.
Re: My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me by SAMBARRY: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Then go and buy meat na.why are you complaining. Even though I find the story unbelievable and funny grin

(1) (Reply)

It's Beginning To Tell On Me, Not Happy About It / Save My Life Please! / Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.