Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

How Do I Unlock This Bb Pls Help Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Unlock This Bb Pls Help Out (620 Views)

Track This Bb Pin And Get Rewarded / Please Help Me On This BB Issue / Pls Help Unlock This Nokia 2360 Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Unlock This Bb Pls Help Out by Kennedymac(m): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2014
pls family am in big trouble right now , a friend gave me her bb bold5 phone to play some games and it locked while i was playing it so ah tried 9 trials out of the 10 given for it to get unlocked bt it was all wrong pls wat will i do to savage this situation now i dont mind loosing all the datas pls help out
Re: How Do I Unlock This Bb Pls Help Out by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2014
Kennedymac:
pls family am in big trouble right now , a friend gave me her bb bold5 phone to play some games and it locked while i was playing it so ah tried 9 trials out of the 10 given for it to get unlocked bt it was all wrong pls wat will i do to savage this situation now i dont mind loosing all the datas pls help out
continue putting it until it tells you to enter bbery..enter the bbery amd wait for 13minutes
restart it and ya good tew go
Re: How Do I Unlock This Bb Pls Help Out by hovatek: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kennedymac:

just enter the last and proceed with the wipe when prompted
Re: How Do I Unlock This Bb Pls Help Out by cool0: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
For unlocking Blackberry make use of this site http://www.unbblock.com/blackberry/rs18wp8/ they were highly recommended in the blackberry forums.
they are accredited with the good rating in google checkout

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Takes Aim At Iphone 6 Plus (BBC) / Users Of 3rd-party Whatsapp Clients Reportedly Being Banned For 24hrs / Iphone 6 Plus Gold 64GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.