Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (24062 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Suzyky4u(f): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
kriscamdi:

BABE YOUR OWN ROUGH SHA SERIOUSLY.. BUT WHY ALL THESE THINGS GOING DOWN LIKE THIS.? WHY NOT JUS OPEN UP AND TELL YOUR PARTNER WAT THE PROBLEM IS.. BABE MAIL ME KRISCAMDI@GMAIL.COM TELL ME ABOUT YOURS

E GO BETTER SHA

Have no fear check for some @
www.kriscamdi.com

I don't cry over spilt milk. It's gone with the past. Sh*t happens.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by kriscamdi(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Suzyky4u:

I don't cry over spilt milk. It's gone with the past. Sh*t happens.
THUMBS UP
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Move on! Girls can be cruel shaa.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fake story! Faint my behind!
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by jeje123(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
mlanreh:

Bbecause OP cclaimed Mom really like the gal and Dad z waiting for daughter in law If dem hear this new dem fit faint na
Let him carry his cross alone tank God he wake-up i wud ave ask him to greet my grandpa for me.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Anny4j: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guy! we will always come across diff people in life, some are 2 make us,,, some are to teach us,,,, she is one of those that to teach u. More are coming just be wise to identify them.
whether u like it or not, there are millions of things to learn about love as the life goes on. sometin similar happened to a friend of mine recently,
i saw it coming though based on all the latest drama the babe was acting, i told him to prepare his mind but he was so blindfolded
with "LOVE". he had to learn his lesson in hard way by seen what he could have avoided. The day he decided to inform the babe's
parents about the girl attitude was her INTRO day and both parents are aware of their relationship. All happened when the babe was going for NYSC camp, relationship of years. YOU KNOW WHAT HAVE COME TO REALIZE IN LIFE, INDIVIDUAL SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON HOW TO DEVELOP
HIM/HER SELF, AND STOP BEEN RULED BY EMOTION! AM A WOMAN BUT I PLACE MY BELIEVE ON PEOPLE BY 50/50 CHANCE. Pls, don't stay too long on the period of RECOVERY. LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!!! When you meet the right person you will be grateful to GOD. QUITTERS ARE ALWAYS THE LOSERS! TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL U HIT IT! if u doubt ME, ask one one of the America Presidents.... what it means to try again and again. Enjoy ur Single life the way God will want you to. STAY BLISS!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by nairaman66(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
eminentme:
*laughs aloud* pls op, give me sometime to laff abeg hahahahhaa..ehen *clears throat and adjust joko stool* well my son, ur problem is simple but disheartening . that's d problems of our Nigerian girl, I guess she must be from Edo state, our girls can abandon a decade-old raltionship and die after a man they've just met upon hearing the ' i'll marry you' word. anyways just take heart okay *pats him at the back*

OP story is reminiscent of mine! And she is from Edo State!! Unless you want to play with them, stay away from Edo gyals!!
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by makazona(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by makazona(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
it almost happened to me but i discovered and dumped her first
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
nairaman66:

OP story is reminiscent of mine! And she is from Edo State!! Unless you want to play with them, stay away from Edo gyals!!
lol I swaer
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Teespice:

can't you drop your contributions without the stereotype

are u married?
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Afrok:
If your gist with ur girl doesn't revolve round marriage, O.Y.O is ur case, girls like the word marry and won't think twice before dumping ur sorry and so-called "love" a.s.s if U aren't serious.

No time for girls to waste, YES! To the man with the word" will U marry me"? First.

You are very right. That's why i did everything possible to buy a second car which whenever i meet a girl i fancy, i'd just tell her that any girl i marry will become the owner of the car. Na the girl go come begin toast me sef

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by prudentcy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmm, are u sure u didn't see any traces during the 2 years relationship?or ur emotion overrides ur reasoning that made u not to see things clearly?
Ask yourself cos I believe ur conscience is ur judge.
Take hrt man n move on but we wise this tym around.
Best of luck!
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Akuneshiobike(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nonso23:
This guy na otondo.
She pointed out her fiance to you amongst the gentlemen deliberating upon her marriage rites and you couldn't even walk up to the man to narrate your story with juicier and raunchier contents.
I'm sure the fiance would have ended the engagement there and then if you did (ego trips) and you too would have been satisfied.
It will be 1 - 1
She wastes your 2 years, you scatter her engagement.
No cheating. grin grin
Chai my Man!! we have the same mindset here oo!!

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Afrok(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
lawanson44:

You are very right. That's why i did everything possible to buy a second car which whenever i meet a girl i fancy, i'd just tell her that any girl i marry will become the owner of the car. Na the girl go come begin toast me sef
Chai... This ur style ehn tongue, boss U be badoo cheesy
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
I dont blame her, he only asked if she has a boyfriend. Why didn't he ask if she had a fiance as well? cheesy
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by ritababe(f): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
eminentme:
*laughs aloud* pls op, give me sometime to laff abeg hahahahhaa..ehen *clears throat and adjust joko stool* well my son, ur problem is simple but disheartening . that's d problems of our Nigerian girl, I guess she must be from Edo state, our girls can abandon a decade-old raltionship and die after a man they've just met upon hearing the ' i'll marry you' word. anyways just take heart okay *pats him at the back*

so na only edo girls dey behave like that, which state you come from?
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

so na only edo girls dey behave like that, which state you come from?
i'm from Edo state but we are scared of our own girls because they are too marriage-minded.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by ritababe(f): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
eminentme:
i'm from Edo state but we are scared of our own girls because they are too marriage-minded.

then you are not from edo because we girls prefer to make money than marriage
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

then you are not from edo because we girls prefer to make money than marriage
money indeed, you Edo girls think your destiny is just to marry. i rest my case
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
kriscamdi:
http://www.kriscamdi.com/2014/12/i-dated-my-girlfriend-not-knowing-she.html

This may sound crazy but i am seriously not myself right now. If i mention my name, you might be shocked because i am a bit popular, i stay in ajah lagos state and i am just 24years. i dont know where to start right now and i wouldnt want to bore you with my problem but i believe it is or has happened to alot of guys out there.

Ok, i met this girl back then in school and when she got a direct entry into my department, Gosh she was too pretty to be single but when we got talking she mentioned that she had no boyfriend. Although i was glad but still scared if i could manage and also maintain such a girl. You guys would agree with me that most boys oo, guys oo, men oo are maintainers when it comes to having a girl friend or even a wife, (if na lie oya prove me wrong).
Now as time went on, we got fond of each other and i believe the love started growing, but it was official that we where dating in our final year and seriously i felt i had found my soul-mate not knowing it was my soulmate hair cream i just found...lol. But nevertheless we where really good till we left school and went four our NYSC in lagos, we worked it sha..
While in camp, i noticed some strange behaviours and some strange atitude which she pulled up but i felt it was just one of those girly stuff. One day wen we went to maami market to eat, i noticed a ring on her hand and asked her when she got the ring, but she said it was jus a ring she saw at home and liked it. i wondered how a girl would just like an engagement ring. But in my usual way i ignored it and we continued gisting, but believe me that its not something you should just ignore, because i remember i once saw that ring back then in school when i went to visit her and asked her also and she said a friend of hers forgot it in her room. Now this was what got me thinking.
When i confronted her she started their usual cry and lectures of how it seems i don't trust her and how i was doubting her love for me. It really got to me though but as a guy, there are some precautions which we all need to take.
Now long story short, i went to visit her one day and saw some men in her house, it was obvious that the came to seek her hands in marriage, i called her aside and asked and to my greatest surprice she said to me and i quot "that man sitting by that end is my fiance".. For the first time in my life i fainted and woke up and still fainted again because it was like i was dreaming.
i was taken to a room where i had cold compress and when i regained, i asked her the Big question...WHY ME?
And then she told me that she was engaged to this guy like 6months before she got into my school but he traveled out for his professional course and he is ready to marry her now, and above all she Loves him alot.
But i wondered what we where doing all the while.

My problem now is, i have told my parents about her and my mum loves her so much and my dad can't wait to be a father inlaw and above all I LOVE HER like mad...
am so confused right now...what do i do?

YOU COULD SEE MORE STORIES THAT NEED YOUR ADVICE AT

www.kriscamdi.com
please just drop your comments der d could benefit from it

Please don't take offence but you are stupid.did you honestly personally write ur own exams in school?

You are a such an idiot. You saw signs upon signs and decided to continue enjoying your stupidity? Nonsense.

Any way, cheer up.such kinda gals go cry blood. Write today's date down and dash her six months, I guarantee you and please quote me any where,that gal will call you and be confiding her marital issues.she will be wishing she stayed with you

No one with such deceitful wicked attitude will enjoy his/her marriage.

Dwell on this,with this kinda exhibition of wickedness, how would she have made you a good and reliable wife? She would have even slept with your own brother and still wash your feet and lay red carpet for you when you get home from work.That gal can kill you, don't even try to fool your self on that , you know its true.

Get up,its not easy , no one will tell you it is.if you can summon courage, please attend the wedding but go with friends.tell her na so God want am, you hear.
But I promise you, na you go laugh die. Infact,you might at the end feel so sorry for her.One thing no matter what, don't ever accept her as even a friend but do not show her your pain or the fact that you do not trust her. Listen to her problems and advise because she will call u in future.

Once Again you are very stupid.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by lowwenfresh: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
emperorchedda:
I wish I were in your shoes. I just want a girl I'll be sharing with her man, when marriage pops up in her list I'll gladly step aside for her fiance to walk into the eternal bondage then I'll look for her type and continue
ahahahahahahabah oma we they reason together.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by queencalipso(f): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
The story doesn't sound true to me. Op u Can lie eh!
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by tirex(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
chimkaire:
Were you to be in his shoes, would you be singing this angry undecided angry
he probably would hum it.. tongue
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by EmmyDe25(m): 3:07am On Dec 13, 2014
kossyablaze:
Singing*Cant believe that I'm a fool again!!!I tot this love would neva end....
Lol...You reminded me of one of the big hits of my fav artistes.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 04, 2015
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.