Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed (60475 Views)

11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid / 5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put) / 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by dre11(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Okay

Noted...... But, I can't do without eating meat when am about to take dinner
When am not a vegetarian angry
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Rilwayne001: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Noted
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by xynerise: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
marieolae:
r u meant to eat b4 sex? Hmmm
For women, it is optional but for men, YES!!!!
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Paretomaster(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
datalossvictim1:
I love the garlic smell smiley
smiley
datalossvictim1:

1 Like

Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by MrTeymee(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Olawaleslimfit(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
berbs112:
undecided so what are the stuffs to eat before sex?? Tramadol nko?
Haha!!! Best drug ever.
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Darteyyyy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Over here in Sicily.... We don't get affected by all these foods.
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by KingBish(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
This one is for things to avoid.
I'll wait for a TO-DO list b4 meeting ur girl cos my bf always drinks alomo bitters 30mins b4 we get down
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by bosun11(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
dre11:
Okay

Noted...... But, I can't do without eating meat when am about to take dinner
When am not a vegetarian angry

bro i weak mehn
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by marieolae(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
xynerise:

For women, it is optional but for men, YES!!!!
explain please
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by pweetymama(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Quaker oats is very good for men.it increases libido and sperm production. Try it and thank me later. wink
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by bosun11(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
KingBish:
I'll wait for a TO-DO list b4 meeting ur girl cos my bf always drinks alomo bitters 30mins b4 we get down

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sure babe dey talk...before una get down grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by dre11(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Different grin
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by bosun11(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
pweetymama:
Quaker oats is very good for men.it increases libido and sperm production. Try it and thank me later. wink

i cant take oats at night nah....kilode...dis red meat wey i see dey vex me ooo
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by vizkiz: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
marieolae:
r u meant to eat b4 sex? Hmmm

do you know how much humping, leg lifting, waist twisting, yansh twecking, you are about to do

And you are expecting me to go into that kindda league without "fuel"...you'v gatta be kidding me tongue

3 Likes

Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by pweetymama(f): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
just try it once.moreover,is it only at night people have {s}ex,,, bikonu?
bosun11:

i cant take oats at night nah....kilode...dis red meat wey i see dey vex me ooo
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by dre11(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
KingBish:

cheesy
He does need itsmiley

So he can give the optimum outputgrin
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by coolfredo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Is sex a can of drugs that we take after meal?
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by wolexy2(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
ok
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by AdeniyiA(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
ednut1:
Oh lord deliver nl Frontpage from crap
oh Lord deliver him from viewing crap on frontpage undecided

5 Likes

Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Coolguy89(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nice one,befr sex put 3 passion in power horse and wonders grin
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by jude33084(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
prince3009:

An hour before making out with your woman, eat banana and groundnut...you will thank me later

Gbam! grin

Works for me all the time.

1 Like

Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by bosun11(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
jude33084:

Gbam! grin

Works for me all the time.

ehen..bros do u avoid red meat too and apart from banana , what do you take bros ?? grin grin
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by xynerise: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
marieolae:
explain please
Explain? Are you kidding me? undecided

Energy that can take an average man to walk 24miles is about to be wasted on a woman's cave and you say we don't need energy from food? Jesus!!! Why evils? angry

1 Like

Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm addicted to garlic.
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by bosun11(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
pweetymama:
just try it once.moreover,is it only at night people have {s}ex,,, bikonu?

even if am gonna do it in d wee hours of d morning, i cant take oats then...but what do u think of banana and apple?
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by bosun11(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
vizkiz:

do you know how much humping, leg lifting, waist twisting, yansh twecking, you are about to do

And you are expecting me to go into that kindda league without "fuel"...you'v gatta be kidding me tongue

no mind am grin na big task
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by marieolae(f): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
xynerise:

Explain? Are you kidding me? undecided

Energy that can take an average man to walk 24miles is about to be wasted on a woman's cave and you saiy we don't need energy from food? Jesus!!! Why evils? angry
I agree
But your acting as if its only men that do all the work smiley
Your not going to fight a battle ah beg...
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Olawaleslimfit(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
KingBish:
Hmmm!!! Looking at your picture I thought to myself " Who wouldn't need a bottle of alomo bitters before getting down with you"

1 Like

Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by sixtusjr(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
At what age, Dr?
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by madjune(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
AVOID INDOMIE NOODLES.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) / What Could Be The Cause Of These Rotten Eggs, Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.