Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed (60483 Views)

11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid / 5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put) / 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by bosun11(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
tziz:

Works perfectly for me too.
Read my quote again, I said "or", meaning either Black bullet or Red Label.
Not both of dem together oo! Unless u wan die go bfor or in d action.

LMAO...wen i no dey craze..only a glass of red label should be cool then
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by tziz(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
bosun11:

LMAO...wen i no dey craze..only a glass of red label should be cool then
Exactly grin
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flye:
if you want a good reception from your woman, pls avoid it except if she cooked it for you by her self.
what of good signal??

1 Like

Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
marieolae:
r u meant to eat b4 sex? Hmmm
u hav no idea wat we lose satisfyin u girls on bed. Una suppose dey pay us, not d other way round.
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by philtex(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Girls Dey Like This Kind Post. sad
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Abraham2013(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
KingBish:
This one is for things to avoid.
I'll wait for a TO-DO list b4 meeting ur girl cos my bf always drinks alomo bitters 30mins b4 we get down
After going tru ur profile, wat came to my mind was "how I wish I could be ur bf" chai! Nne u too complete.
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Dinnyuy(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2014
I think two glass of PASTIS de marseille and one long role of marijuana will bring you to the top of ur game,the best game ur galfrnd has never had.gracias
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Geehan:
I love the smell as well, can't do with out putting it In almost all my meals. Don't know why people hate it.

Same here! Lovely dress and figure by the way smiley
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Samabu07:

My armpit smells more than Garlic...you should love me (my armpit) more then...

gringringringringringringrin

Na joke I dey o kocho!

Lol you see yah life tongue

Lovely tie smiley
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Fourwinds: 4:15am On Dec 12, 2014
marieolae:
before nko. where do u want d energy to come from
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Geehan(f): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Same here! Lovely dress and figure by the way smiley
u ain't looking bad too, I like ur skin tone smiley
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Samabu07(m): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol you see yah life tongue

Lovely tie smiley

Feel free to hold the tie wink
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by IYANGBALI: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2014
prince3009:

An hour before making out with your woman, eat banana and groundnut...you will thank me later
omo na true o,I have does that before both home and away and na me win the matches
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by AfricanApple(f): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2014
marieolae:
as if u didn't know undecided

all those beans and eba wey you guy dey chop before una hmm, no be food? tongue grin
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by marieolae(f): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
as if u didn't know undecided

all those beans and eba wey you guy dey chop before una hmm, no be food? tongue grin
hahaa I no know oh embarassed
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by AfricanApple(f): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2014
marieolae:
hahaa I no know oh embarassed
tah!!
girls be claiming innocent when they just.... abi make I bring my 3D camera grin
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by kingjohnny(m): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
wow nice lessons indeed
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by ZionJay(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
KingBish:

Hmmmm. Interesting!
Judging by what's happening in my mentions, its safe to conclude that alomo is an aphrodisiac. Pls am I correct?

So i heard....btw,you are wowwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by samflex(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
sumtee:
NiGgas try black bullet...u wil b shooting stars

which one be black bullet again?
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Geehan:
u ain't looking bad too, I like ur skin tone smiley

Thanks! I'm actually very brown and not yellow like the pic depicts. grin
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Geehan(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Thanks! I'm actually very brown and not yellow like the pic depicts. grin
. U look good all the same smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by kehny25(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
davdandam:
What of strong eba? Or hot coke and peppery jollof rice?
seriously..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
KLand:

Hope you are married sha. angry

I am not yet married kini?
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by taiwo09: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
do you need food when there is igbin onirun (hairy snail) down there...oops. so sweet!!!!
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by martin92(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
hmm
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by laglad: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'll even put Pounded Yam and Amala in there. Even though I work for a Nigerian food company I would not recommend eating like that before meeting your woman. Maybe after but before will dull your runs.

Tox
www.NigerianFoods.com
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
KLand:

Hope you are married sha. angry

m not and I nt ready yet too... Was jst kidding abt d post though.... grin
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by KLand(m): 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
EbiJUNIRO:

m not and I nt ready yet too... Was jst kidding abt d post though.... grin

Ok ooooo. Suffice to say that s2xual activities are right only in the context of marriage.
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
marieolae:

yes na.. Na serious work man pickin won undertake so. ;8
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by aydelicious: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
dyadeleye:
So wetin make man dey eat before sex nah?..is Garri advisable?
okay
Re: Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed by marieolae(f): 6:10am On Jul 07, 2015
I see smiley
skidoox:

yes na.. Na serious work man pickin won undertake so. ;8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) / What Could Be The Cause Of These Rotten Eggs, Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.