Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon (1146 Views)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea / Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon by Beazy(f): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Mikel Obi’s girlfriend Olga took to her instagram page to celebrate the midfielder after his impressive Champion league performance this evening against sporting lisbon. Mikel scored a goal. His team Chelsea beat Sporting Lisbon 3-1

Re: Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon by Movesz(m): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Wackcunt...after una marry..she go divorce his cuntiass and go with half of him money..na then e go knw say nija girls are the best in the world.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon by acenazt: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Movesz:
Wackcunt...after una marry..she go divorce his cuntiass and go with half of him money..na then e go knw say nija girls are the best in the world.
all over the world,girls in love with money since 0.001 BC. But I trust Mikel as a full blooded IBO man,bred in Naija,he will just chop and break up!
Re: Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon by Movesz(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2014
acenazt:
all over the world,girls in love with money since 0.001 BC. But I trust Mikel as a full blooded IBO man,bred in Naija,he will just chop and break up!
i pray oh
Re: Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon by obua: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2014
The girlfriends dad is a billionaire!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon by Fabdedon(m): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2014
shebi nah yesterday night he score d goal sharp sharp e don rum meet d gF..lol
''cos the love wea i get for u e long pass river niger'' #in wizkid's voice grin
Re: Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon by justi4jesu(f): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2014
acenazt:

You will be disappionted don't worry, come to think of it, who doesn't like money?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon by omar22(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Beazy:
Mikel Obi’s girlfriend Olga took to her instagram page to celebrate the midfielder after his impressive Champion league performance this evening against sporting lisbon. Mikel scored a goal. His team Chelsea beat Sporting Lisbon 3-1

Old picture

(1) (Reply)

Transfer:arsenal,man-u,man-city,liverpool,real-madrid,baca / 7 FACTS About Everton Bound Football PROTEGE, Ademola Lookman / Man City 4 - 1 Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.