Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

I'm Tired Of This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'm Tired Of This (684 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / When You're just Tired Of Everything(photos) / I'm Tired Of Nigerians : Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of This by aristocrazzy: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Recently, I feel like I am dating MTN.
I go to bed with a text and
wake up with a text msg.
It's either they are calling me or begging
me to suscribe to one thing or the other.
VERY SOON MTN WILL BE LIKE:
1. Dear customer, are u HUNGRY??...
txt HGY to35388 4 tips on HUNGER and what to EAT.
2. Dear customer, need DELIVERANCE??...Text DEL TO 35388 for daily tips on how to deliver yourself
3. Dear customer facing ancestral problems??.... text ANCESTORS to 35354 and receive daily ancestral tips
4. Dear customer wanna bathe but u have no
soap??....text SOAP to 35629 to receive daily soaps to your phone.
5. Dear customer feeling HEART BROKEN??....Text HEART to 38545 and receive tips on how to plaster your heart...
Imagine MTN sending my grandma BEAUTY TIPS... for what?? Hehehe.
HABA! I'm tired of this.
Re: I'm Tired Of This by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=80pt]dear costumer is konji worrying you: text 35214 to get tips on how to Relieve your self from konji[/size]
Re: I'm Tired Of This by merit12(f): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2014

How will you like to smoke some weed

You. Are ganger planter ,we call you the ganger farmer

Freedom of weed express

Well done op

Watching this op with my black google 3d glasses

(1) (Reply)

Not For Sale!!! / hilarious text fail / Joke Of The Day:- How Nigeria Network Provider Ruins His Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.