Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** (73530 Views)

****Kakaki + Sleekcm Enter 2015 With A BANG!! Toyota Corolla PICS**** / ****Kakaki + FiftyFifty Enter 2015 With A BANG!! Peugeot 607 PICS**** / Dear BMW Lovers, Check This Out>> Tunned BMW "M3"(reg).. *pushstart+xdrivestick* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
When temperatures affect tire inflation When outside temperatures drop or soar, tires tend to lose pressure. A drop of 10 degrees F (6 degrees C), in fact, will decrease a tire’s air pressure by 1 or 2 pounds.Tires can lose even more air in hot weather. Under-inflated tires can result in accelerated wear and poor driving performance. If you live in a place where temperatures vary a lot, check your tire pressure often and add air as needed.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!!
Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Don’t forget the PCV valve The PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) valve is an emissions control device on older cars — check your service manual to see if your car has one.The valve recirculates partially burned gases from the engine’s crankcase to the combustion chamber. Important to a properly functioning engine, the valve should be changed every 30,000 miles (48,000 km) or as specified in your owner’s manual. In addition to helping you get the most from a tank of gasoline, it helps to prevent the buildup of harmful sludge and corrosion.When replacing your PCV valve, be sure you use the correct one or you may damage your engine.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Preserve door and window seals Wipe a rubber protectant (such as Armor-All) or silicone on door and window weatherstripping to keep it in good condition. Don’t use an oilbased product, such as WD-40, because the oil will damage the rubber. Regular cleaning and treatment of your car’s weatherstripping will also lessen the likelihood of your door sticking to its rubber seal in cold weather, a common cause of damage to the rubber.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Blast mats with the hose When washing your car, drag out the rubber or carpet floor mats and blast them with the hose.This will dislodge dirt particles that, if allowed to build up, will grind holes in your mats. Let the mats dry thoroughly in the sun before reinstalling them.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Avoid light fixture problems When changing a bad bulb, clean dirty or corroded sockets with fine steel wool or a small wire brush.Wipe the socket clean of debris before installing the new light bulb.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Don’t forget to flush Coolant-antifreeze eventually degrades and becomes contaminated. Flush it from your cooling system as recommended in your manual (typically every two years; every five years for newer coolants). Failing to do so can damage your radiator, clog your heater core, and cause the thermostat and water pump to fail.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Some batteries need water If your battery has vent caps, remove them to check the level of the electrolyte. It should rise 1/2 inch (13 mm) above the battery’s top plates. If it doesn’t, use distilled water to raise the level to 1/4 or 3/8 inch (6 or 10 mm) below the bottom of the vent cap. Don’t use tap water, as it may contain minerals that can damage your battery. Mechanics should check your battery as a part of your regularly scheduled maintenance, but they often skip the procedure. Be sure to ask to have it done.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Blast mats with the hose When washing your car, drag out the rubber or carpet floor mats and blast them with the hose.This will dislodge dirt particles that, if allowed to build up, will grind holes in your mats. Let the mats dry thoroughly in the sun before reinstalling them

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only !!!
Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Clean the inside, too:Vacuum and sponge your interior every time you wash your car. Dirt particles are abrasive, and spilled liquids, such as soda, can be corrosive.Vacuum your interior thoroughly with a powerful vacuum (small cordless models are generally too weak). Use the appropriate wand heads when vacuuming. The bare metal wand can mar and scratch surfaces. Sponge vinyl surfaces clean with a solution of mild detergent and water.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Maintenance:Keep your car tires properly inflated. Under-inflation shucks mileage from your gas tank.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2016
Don’t forget the timing belt On many cars, it’s the belt you can’t see that is the most critical. If your manual says, as many do, that you should replace the timing belt at 50,000 miiles, do it! A failed timing belt can, depending on engine type, cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to your engine.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Don’t forget the timing belt On many cars, it’s the belt you can’t see that is the most critical. If your manual says, as many do, that you should replace the timing belt at 50,000 miiles, do it! A failed timing belt can, depending on engine type, cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to your engine.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only !!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Avoid Fuel-additives Only injector cleaner additives are of value, don't bother with octane boosters just buy premium fuel.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Clean dash gauges carefully Use a soft damp cloth to lightly wipe dust from the clear plastic lenses on your dashboard. Too much pressure will scratch them. Too many scratches can make it difficult to read your gauges under certain lighting conditions.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dilute your coolant Your cooling system needs both coolant-antifreeze and water, so don’t pour undiluted coolant into your cooling system. Dilute it with water to the commonly recommended 50-50 ratio. Similarly, don’t use straight water in your system either.The coolant protects against corrosion and freezing.The water ensures good heat transfer from the coolant to the radiator.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Keep an old blanket handy Protect your car’s roof from scratches with an old blanket before tying lumber, bicycles, or luggage to your roof rack.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Don’t fill up if you see the tanker If you happen to see a gasoline tanker filling the tanks at your local gas station, come back another day or go to a different station. As the station’s underground tanks are being filled, the turbulence can stir up sediment. Sediment in your gas can clog fuel filters and fuel injectors, causing poor performance and possibly necessitating repairs.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2016
Change lanes: Turn on your signal when there is enough space for you to change lanes. After signalling, check your blind spot one more time before starting to move into the other lane. Your signal should be on soon enough to give traffic behind you time to react to the signal.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 9:54am On May 02, 2016
Give your car a new skin New self-adhering urethane films have been developed to protect the most vulnerable painted areas on your car from stone chips and other minor abrasions.You can wash and wax these surfaces, just as you would the rest of the paint job. While it’s best to have these films professionally installed, you can peel them off yourself. One product is made by 3M, and you can learn more by going to 3m.com and searching for Scotchgard Paint Protection Film Solutions.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 10:51am On May 03, 2016
Heavier is not always better Use the oil viscosity grade that’s recommended in your owner’s manual for the temperature range you expect
for the coming season. Lighter grades (lower viscosity, such as SAE 5W-30), often specified for today’s smaller car engines, will deliver easier starts and better engine protection in winter and improved gas mileage throughout the year, thanks to less internal engine friction. Do not use a heavy grade of oil in cold winter climes or you will risk damage to your engine.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 10:51am On May 03, 2016
Heavier is not always better Use the oil viscosity grade that’s recommended in your owner’s manual for the temperature range you expect
for the coming season. Lighter grades (lower viscosity, such as SAE 5W-30), often specified for today’s smaller car engines, will deliver easier starts and better engine protection in winter and improved gas mileage throughout the year, thanks to less internal engine friction. Do not use a heavy grade of oil in cold winter climes or you will risk damage to your engine.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 7:16pm On May 03, 2016
Keep your cool: Check the coolant-antifreeze level weekly that shows on the translucent coolant-antifreeze overflow tank. If low, fill to the maximum fill mark on the tank with a 50-50 solution of coolant-antifreeze and water. Some coolant manufacturers now sell premixed coolant and water for the motorist who wants a quick and easy way to top off.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 1:46pm On May 10, 2016
Choose a good car insurer:Sometimes, no matter how careful you are, disaster inevitably strikes — typically in the form of an accident. Make sure that your car will be repaired to the best possible standard by finding an insurer that will pay for parts from the original manufacturer and guarantee the repairs it authorizes.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2016
Keep leather from drying out and cracking Leather cars seats are durable and don’t require a lot of maintenance. After a few years, however, the seats can become soiled. Use a leather cleaner to remove dirt and stains.Then apply a leather protectant formulated for pigmented or top-coated grain leather (the leather used for most leather car upholstery). Protectants will resist stains and make the upholstery easier to clean in the future. Choose a protectant that includes conditioners to keep your leather supple.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2016
Check for uneven wear Check tires for uneven wear. If you’ve maintained tire inflation properly, uneven wear may indicate the need for a wheel realignment. It can also mean improperly operating brakes or shocks, a bent wheel, internal tire damage, or worn bushings.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by KakakiSec(f): 8:11am On May 12, 2016
When temperatures affect tire inflation When outside temperatures drop or soar, tires tend to lose pressure. A drop of 10 degrees F (6 degrees C), in fact, will decrease a tire’s air pressure by 1 or 2 pounds.Tires can lose even more air in hot weather. Under-inflated tires can result in accelerated wear and poor driving performance. If you live in a place where temperatures vary a lot, check your tire pressure often and add air as needed.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2016
Avoid hose hassles Check the hoses under your hood every month or two to avoid the hassle of a broken hose while you’re on the road. With the car cool and off, squeeze the hoses. If they are hard or make a crunching sound, replace them. Ditto if they are extremely soft or sticky.With the car warm but off, examine hoses for bulges and collapsed sections. If you find any, the hose walls are weak, and it’s time to replace the hose. Never drive with a ruptured coolant hose, or you are liable to overheat the engine and damage it. Other hoses are crucial to operation of your power brakes and cruise-control systems.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2016
Maintain proper inflation Under-inflated tires are a tire salesman’s best friend. They create excessive heat and stress that can lead to tire failure. If you want to get every last mile out of your tires, get yourself a tire pressure gauge and use it at least once a month (more in hot weather) to keep your tires inflated to the recommendation in the vehicle’s owner’s manual. Check tires when they are cold (driven for less than one mile) for an accurate reading.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by kakakibuy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Don’t try to carry too much Never exceed your car’s roof load specifications or weight limits.You can find them in your vehicle owner’s manual. Check the weight limitation of your roof rack as well. Typically the range is from 150 to 200 pounds (68 to 90 kg). That’s the equivalent of eighteen 8-foot 2 x 4s (2.4-meter 38 x 89s) or three sheets of 3/4-inch (17-mm) plywood. If you have to deliver a heavy load from the home or garden center, consider having it delivered. It will save wear and tear on you as well as your car.

Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by teejan: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
hi Kakaki,i am interested in the BMW 3161i , for 1.2 NGN,how do we deal,how much upfront? can i get the auto for 100k higher? = 1.3 m?

Thanks
Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by teejan: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
sorry i meant the BMW 316i.can i get the auto for 1.2 NGN? what are your terms of payment? how much upfront? Thanks
Re: ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** by teejan: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hi Kakaki,could you get me this ride ? cost 1,500 eur,and its Diesel..thanks http://ww3.autoscout24.de/classified/290913168?asrc=pl|as

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (122) (Reply)

Man's Toyota Corolla 2013 Caught Fire / Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) / Cars From Cotonou !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.