Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here (7804 Views)

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. / BIOCHEMISTS: Lets Meet Here Pls.. / What Are The Employment Oppurtunities For Biochemists In Nigeria Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2014
I'll want us to come here,introduce ourselves and discuss how to move biochemistry forward in Nigeria and in the world at large
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2014
lets meet you, your school and level and your experience so far as a biochemist or a biochemistry student...as for me futa 200l..greatest metabolites..acetyl co.A
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by innocent1992(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Great biochemist
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
innocent1992:
Great biochemist
welcome on board..your school and level?
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by jiddama(f): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
great metabolites. the catalyst for living activities.
signing in. I'm hauwa, in umyuk 200 level.

biochemistry: the bedrock of all life sciences with a wide range of specialties and job opportunities that many aren't even aware of.
plssssss let's not abandon this thread.

1 Like

Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
jiddama:

biochemistry: the bedrock of all life sciences with a wide range of specialties and job opportunities that many aren't even aware of.
welcome on board ma....biochemist n those in higher levels , share your experiences
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by balash(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
jiddama:

What's umyuk??
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2014
balash:

What's umyuk??
Umaru musa yar'adua university, katsina.

I'm a chemistry student and am going to pitch my tent here loool.
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Opetech(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2014
Biochemist, currently serving in Ebonyi State
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Diakpa(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Great Metabolites, Great Acetyl-CoA.
I'm an M.Sc student of Biochemistry in DELSU. I graduated from the same school and department in 2008. I love being a Biochemist, as it has exposed me to a whole lot of realities concerning the human body, as well as the environment.

1 Like

Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by jiddama(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
balash:

What's umyuk??
Umar Musa Yar'adua University Katsina
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by yetseyi(f): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Graduated from LASU in 2011. Msc in view UNILAG
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
ikeola6:
Umaru musa yar'adua university, katsina.

I'm a chemistry student and am going to pitch my tent here loool.
welcome. your school n level?
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Opetech:
Biochemist, currently serving in Ebonyi State
graduated from which school?
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
For d fact dat I'm offering BCH30* ,I'm a biochem student for d main time. A full time pharmacy student and my experience with bch has been fun. People with aptitude for cramming and memorizing will perform better in the course though.

1 Like

Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Opetech(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Shollyps:
graduated from which school?

University of Ibadan, April 2014
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2014
yetseyi:
Graduated from LASU in 2011. Msc in view UNILAG
welcome on board ma
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Diakpa:
Great Metabolites, Great Acetyl-CoA.
I'm an M.Sc student of Biochemistry in DELSU. I graduated from the same school and department in 2008. I love being a Biochemist, as it has exposed me to a whole lot of realities concerning the human body, as well as the environment.
welcome sir..
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Opetech:

University of Ibadan, April 2014
that's nice
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by hglmkope(f): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hello!
I am currently pursuing a MSc. degree in Biochemistry. I love biochemistry so much though, during my undergraduate days, I was made to believe that Biochemistry is a very hard programmme. This is probably because of the fact that most biochemistry lecturers in Nigeria focus on the not so important things while neglecting the core of the discipline that can give rise to nobel researches and discoveries that will improve the total health and well being of individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Emmanuson: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Am Emmanuel Abayomi victor a biochemi student in Naasrarwa state university Great BMBITE 100 level
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by jossy101: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Abeg...I paid 5000 in2 d first account..nd dey r later saying 2 be payin online...abeg wat can be done....kuz of d indigenship verification stuff
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by ngdammy: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
I am a final year student of Biochemistry at Funaab.Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
wishing all metabolites Merry Christmas
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by ngdammy: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Please this thread needs to be alive
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2015
°█┼█-███-███-███┼█┼█
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼█-█┼█┼█┼█
°███-███-███-███┼███
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°•.¸¸.....
.•°
°•.██┼┼█┼███┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.███┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.█████┼███┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼███┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼┼██┼███┼██┼██.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸\"̮¸.•°
°•.█┼█┼███┼███┼███.•°
°•.█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.███┼███┼███┼██¸¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼███┼█┼█┼█┼██•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸\"̮¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼██┼███¸.•°
°•.¸┼┼█┼█┼█┼┼█┼█┼┼¸.•°
°•.¸███┼█┼█┼┼█┼███¸.•°
°•.¸█┼┼┼█┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼███┼██¸.•°May this new year bring many
opportunities to your way,to explore every joy of life and
may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm,turning all
your dreams into reality and all your effort into great
achievements.HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your loved
ones.
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by obiZEAL(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Proud METABOLITE...
UniJos
300 level...
Vice President NABS (National Association of Biochemistry Students) Unijos chapter.
Steady reppin'
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Tanimola26: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Graduate of Biochemistry frm Lasu in 2012
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2015
Biochemist...serving...#march2ndAroundTheCorner
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
metabolites
Re: Biochemists,biochemistry Students And Aspirants.lets Meet Here by Victornet: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
obiZEAL:
Proud METABOLITE...
UniJos
300 level...
Vice President NABS (National Association of Biochemistry Students) Unijos chapter.
Steady reppin'

Please I know NSBS(National Society of Biochemistry Students) but I don't know NABS. I'd like to understand whether it's still the same body or different associations.[color=#770077]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pharmacy Vs Computer Science / The Nigerian Police Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Police Officer Paid / Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.