Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

A New Startup Needs Partners - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A New Startup Needs Partners (607 Views)

Upcoming Forum Amebocity Needs Partners / Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / 10 Common Reasons Why New Startup Businesses Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Startup Needs Partners by bosunjohns(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2014
Dear NLrs,
I'm a young entrepreneur who has got some business ideas.
I'm interested in starting a tech coy with three other guys/ladies.
This startup coy is an online web based services. I have done some feasibility studies and I'm 80% certain something good would come out of this.
I need serious minded individuals. Age or gender is not a barrier.
Any interested person with any of the requirements below should please PM me.

1. Be a very good web developer either developments with php/python, SQL knowledge.

2. Be execptionally good at design UX interfaces and graphics.

3. Ability to manage and tune web servers.

4. Abibility to develop mobile apps for major mobile operating systems.

The individual should be ready to go the extra mile with the startup and consider it as his/her own baby.

If you've got at least one of the above requirments, please PM me for more detaials.
**All applicants must reside in Lagos.

Above all, the interested individual must be God fearing and trustworthy.
Re: A New Startup Needs Partners by ncpat(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2014
bosunjohns:
Dear NLrs,
This startup coy is an online web based services. I have done some feasibility studies and I'm 80% certain something good would come out of this.

1. Be a very good web developer either developments with php/python, SQL knowledge.

The individual should be ready to go the extra mile with the startup and consider it as his/her own baby.

If you've got at least one of the above requirments, please PM me for more detaials.

My guy remove that God fearing, it is not professional. The main thing is how much you go pay?
Re: A New Startup Needs Partners by rayshy12: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2014
For how much? I own Www.loadedcity.com
Re: A New Startup Needs Partners by uchdollar111: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm a budding web designer and developer with many projects to my credit and I'm willing to work for or with you My skills include Javascript, Jquery, CSS, PHP/MYSQL etc. I develope responsive websites that are well optimized for mobile and desktop. Kindly reach me on 08101309222 or shoot me a mail: uchdollar[at]gmail.com
Re: A New Startup Needs Partners by seunoni34(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hello sir,
I'm a php,VB.net/c#.net programmer. I also build html5 hybrid apps for mobile operating systems and I'm very much interested in working for your startup company .
Please can you provide us with your email address / phone number for those of us who are unable to send pms?
Re: A New Startup Needs Partners by seunoni34(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
bosunjohns:
Dear NLrs,

Hello sir,
I'm a php,VB.net/c#.net programmer. I also build html5 hybrid apps for mobile operating systems and I'm very much interested in working for your startup company .
Please can you provide us with your email address / phone number for those of us who are unable to send pms?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaawoofblog.net Is For Sale / HELP - I'm Having A Problem With Blogger / I Need Help Testing A New Social Bookmarking Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.