Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. (25481 Views)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Reps Split Over State Flags, Coats Of Arms / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by iamord(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
naptu2:
17) Borno State
Borno State flag

Borno State Government logo

BORNU. *Home of peace* cheesygrin
Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by iamord(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
naptu2:

smiley Most British West African colonies had a similar flag. The only thing differentiating them was the logo (in this case, the L for Lagos). You'll see three more similar flags when I post the flags of Northern Nigeria, Southern Nigeria and The Federation of Nigeria later tonight (I'm a bit busy now).
. Hmm. I go with u on this cos the gold coast had a G.C. , that's the only thing that differentiated it.
Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by dazzle5: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmm...interesting to know
Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by kajoula(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
iamord:
BORNU. *Home of peace* cheesygrin

grin [size=18pt]TRAGEDY[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by Richard6(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Anambra state flag/logo is the best and finest. I love my state.
Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
naptu2:
13) Ondo State

Ondo State flag

Ondo State logo

Ise takun takun, ibukun repete!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
naptu2:
17) Borno State
Borno State flag

How tragic sad cry
Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by frehage: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bayelsa has the best logo.
Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by seangy4konji: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
what of Kalakuta republic
Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by WaleGent(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Borno State! Home of peace, now home of terror.
God save our land.
Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by Gistwitherico(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2014
naptu2:
17) Borno State
Borno State flag

Borno- home of peace? U really mean home of peace? I was expecting to see bombs on the coat of arms. And it'll represent; the land of 'action'
Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by Piro4rl(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Nice OP
Re: Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. by sukkot: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
naptu2:

smiley Most British West African colonies had a similar flag. The only thing differentiating them was the logo (in this case, the L for Lagos). You'll see three more similar flags when I post the flags of Northern Nigeria, Southern Nigeria and The Federation of Nigeria later tonight (I'm a bit busy now).
seasons greetings my brother naptu2. trust all is going well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Beats APC In Abuja / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Mompha's Designer Glasses, Wristwatches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.