Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? - Islam for Muslims (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? (91832 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tefs:

definitely.

Toor....akane.....baarakallaahu feek
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Tefs(f): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

amin. BTW, toor means like a sigh right? nd what's akane??
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by FriendNG: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Hakane (H*)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tefs:

amin. BTW, toor means like a sigh right? nd what's akane??

Yep.....Hakane means "that's it".....don't mind me, trying to learn Hausa, are you from Nigeria? If yes, what part of Nigeria?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Tefs(f): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Yep.....Hakane means "that's it".....don't mind me, trying to learn Hausa, are you from Nigeria? If yes, what part of Nigeria?

oh! learning other languages apart from urs is fun tho. all the best in ur 'Hausa journey'. I'm Nigerian. South West, osun state exactly.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tefs:

oh! learning other languages apart from urs is fun tho. all the best in ur 'Hausa journey'. I'm Nigerian. South West, osun state exactly.

Lol.... Osun.....hoping to visit Ede one day.....heard its a hotbed for learning the methodology of the salafs
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Tefs(f): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Lol.... Osun.....hoping to visit Ede one day.....heard its a hotbed for learning the methodology of the salafs

could be true. ain't that familiar with the state of osun. I have wonderful friends from Ede sha. I'm presently in ikire
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Tefs:

could be true. ain't that familiar with the state of osun. I have wonderful friends from Ede sha. I'm presently in ikire

You are not familiar with the state? You don't go out or you don't live there? Is ikire in osun?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Tefs(f): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

You are not familiar with the state? You don't go out or you don't live there? Is ikire in osun?

yup, ikire is in Osun. I don't live there although I've been there for a while now as a result of school and I don't even make attempt to leave my campus sha. would just get lost
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Tefs:

yup, ikire is in Osun. I don't live there although I've been there for a while now as a result of school and I don't even make attempt to leave my campus sha. would just get lost

I see....

So if you see a suitor that complements you deen wise even while in school, would you get married?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Tefs(f): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I see....

So if you see a suitor that complements you deen wise even while in school, would you get married?

hmmm. well, I wouldn't have to worry about that tho since I have few months left to spend in school in shaa' Allah.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Tefs:

hmmm. well, I wouldn't have to worry about that tho

Let's assume you still have more time this spend in school....would you?

since I have few months left to spend in school in shaa' Allah.

Which school is that sef?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Tefs(f): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Let's assume you still have more time to spend in school....would you?

Nope, I won't. schooling and marriage? I don't want to imagine it.

Osun State University.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Tefs(f): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Let's assume you still have more time this spend in school....would you?

Osun State University.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2017
What's happening here lipsrsealed
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
busar:
What's happening here lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin
when I saw the mention I knew you gonna be the one with a funny emoji.... E kuse ooo tongue
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
busar:
when I saw the mention I knew you gonna be the one with a funny emoji.... E kuse ooo tongue
angry undecided

#yimu! tongue
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Demmzy15:
angry undecided

#yimu! tongue
it is allowed wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tefs:

Why? Do you think schooling will distract marriage or marriage will distract schooling?

Osun State University.

Oh, I have a cousin there...
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Tefs(f): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Why? Do you think schooling will distract marriage or marriage will distract schooling?

Oh, I have a cousin there...

not really. I've never been there so, I wouldn't know which would distract which. my parents would give me a 1001 reasons why I can't marry before grad. And asides, I might not be mentally ready for marriage then. Even now, I'm still taking a lot of time to learn about marriage and get ready for it. marriage is not an easy something bro

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2017
Shaykh Ibn Taymiyyah [رحمه الله] said:
❝A man should not give a Mahr that exceeds what he can afford without hardship.❞
(Majmoo’ al-Fatāwā, (32/194) | Translated By Abū Ruqayyah 'Abd us-Samad)

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 08, 2017
Lol this cracked me up grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2017
A husband said to his wife;

"If Jannah was a flower, I would pick it for you.

If Jannah was a bird, I would catch it for you.

If Jannah was a house, I would build it for you.

But since Jannah is a place no eye ever seen, I make Dua to Allaah to reserve it for you."

#copied...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 12, 2017
Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (rahimahullaah) said: Women like attention and they like to be told unambiguously that they are being loved. Don’t be stingy in showing your love for your wife. If you become limited in showing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Mofpearl: 1:39pm On May 12, 2017
^^ and appreciated and that no one is equal to them in their husband's eyes. Women tend to like to be listened to. They should be treated nicely and spoilt with love.

With that being mentioned, sometimes a man might need to be firm. Being firm doesn't mean being harsh.

* This doesn't apply to everyone but based on things I have seen and read. *
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2017
Mofpearl:
^^ and appreciated and that no one is equal to them in their husband's eyes. Women tend to like to be listened to. They should be treated nicely and spoilt with love.

With that being mentioned, sometimes a man might need to be firm. Being firm doesn't mean being harsh.

* This doesn't apply to everyone but based on things I have seen and read. *
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin

You dey work and you dey NL ba? Contunu...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2017
AbdelKabir:

You dey work and you dey NL ba? Contunu...
I commot for there jare, work no sweet! grin grin
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 12, 2017
Demmzy15:

But to chop the money sweet ba?!

Slp no gree come again o, you know I said I wanted to slp, but my 'silly' rommie no let me slp, he said it was almost time for asr....I come back from salaah slp don dissapear....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2017
Demmzy15:

A/Slm.

Teach me how to conceal on Nairaland.
Note: I use android device.

Cc: Abdelkabir.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

A/Slm.

Teach me how to conceal on Nairaland.
Note: I use android device.

Cc: Abdelkabir.
Wa Alaikum Salam Warahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Ya Akhi

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "conceal". Help me by explaining better!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.