Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? (91672 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Toeyean1507(f): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Skills102:
Salam to d house...M single n wont mind reaching out to a muslimah .Base in lag, @toeyean1507 halo
Waleikum mus salam waramotullah wabarakatuhu.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Skills102(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Toeyean1507:

Waleikum mus salam waramotullah wabarakatuhu.
hp ur day ws great..is toyin lag base..just sent a PM
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Toeyean1507(f): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Skills102:
hp ur day ws great..is toyin lag base..just sent a PM
Alhamdulillah. how was yours too? yea, I'm lag based
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Skills102(m): 12:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Toeyean1507:

Alhamdulillah. how was yours too? yea, I'm lag based
Alhamdulilah..

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Kazrem(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
eme40rald:
Unmarried cos I haven't met the right man
I suggest this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2476869/four-reasons-youre-yet-find
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by MuniruA(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
I'm unmarried probably because av nt gettn an apartment of mine.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
dollyp880:
Salam Alykum
W'Salam
I wish to Knw you more than this
Kindly add me on BBM 56037128
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Not married because Am yet to meet a responsible Muslim lady ready for serious relationship.
@hazedx
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by jstmii: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
muhammedbilal:
hello how are you
alhamdulilah..im gud nd u
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sincerely I want to Get married, but i don't know how to approach my parents.
Even though i don't really have a girlfriend/A girl in mind. I would not really mind them choosing for me.

But i hardly doubt if they will agree.... I am just/still a student.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
prettymina:
Am single bcus I have only a xtain suitor who is ready to marry me.duo he promised nt to disturb my religion but I don't blv him.i don't want to leave ISLAM
Then don't.

If you want advice. Mine is try to put him thru a path that will insha Allah make him convert, then u marry him.
I wouldn't advice u marrying a non muslim

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
ummitoagirl:
Most Muslim men want zina before nikkah and non are willing to take care of their responsibility
Correction!
NOT most!
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by ummitoagirl(f): 1:01am On Aug 08, 2015
I am speaking for myself. Most Muslim men I have met want zina before nikkah..... Yes! I stand by my statement. And oh, not Muslim by name oh, the very learned brothers I have met.
MuhdG:
Correction!
NOT most!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 3:18am On Aug 08, 2015
MuhdG:
Sincerely I want to Get married, [size=15pt]but[/size] i don't know how to approach my parents.
That's it. It's always about @bolded grin

But i hardly doubt if they will agree.... I am just/still a student.
That's another problem. Parents got to understand that in this day and age, where zina is prevalent they need to be flexible. Boys have feelings too. They are just as men as their fathers.

There are two(2) main reasons for parent (father especially) to disagree. First, economy situation(both parents are concerned). Second, greed. This concerns father. Some fathers want to bury their sons' integrity. By that, i meant they want to enjoy their life to full extent before their sons reign. I have had experience with a uncle towards his children (males and females). When his 1st daughter got pregnant out of wedlock some 15 years ago, he threatened her to abort 4 months pregnancy. The lady is not his first child. Years later his first son and second sons got married, he picked up fight with them. He never attended their weddings. It's now clear that he doesn't want them marry because he wants his popularity to reign forever. This reason was obvious when his 5th wife got pregnant for him at old age. His children also notice that he fears that if they get married he's not gonna source enough money from them anymore.

ummitoagirl:
I am speaking for myself.
Fair enough.

Most Muslim men I have met want zina before nikkah..... Yes! I stand by my statement.
This is true to certain extent...no denying it. But I disagree with 'most' though.

And oh, not Muslim by name oh, the very learned brothers I have met.
Paranoia it is. Believe me they are paranoid bcus of one experience or the other. Some or few are purely desire base. But it's no excuse though. It's indeed true. May Allah make it easy for us.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by ShehuAba(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2015
ummitoagirl:
I am speaking for myself. Most Muslim men I have met want zina before nikkah..... Yes! I stand by my statement. And oh, not Muslim by name oh, the very learned brothers I have met.

Subhanallah!!! May God help us all. At least am happy that you didn't allow that. Knowledge is not just by knowing but by practicing. A knowledge which can't impact positively on the person who knows it, is worthless.

May Allah continue to guide us aright

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2015
ummitoagirl:
Ok. Anyway. You should have said most muslim men you have met. But if u say most. There is big problem.

May Allah assist us.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Empiree sincerely speaking if i can have the courage to tell them. They will understand. Trust me. My parents are the listening ones.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2015
pls house I need a devoted Muslim sister for marriage in Lagos I am seriously in need
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2015
I am a man on my own now what is next for me is to get married in sha allah. I am 28years I am am looking for a sister between the age of 20 to 30
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2015
any sister that needs to know more about me should add me on whatsap; 08179338158
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by muhammedbilal(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
jstmii:

alhamdulilah..im gud nd u
can we get to know each other
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by jstmii: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
muhammedbilal:
can we get to know each other
hmmm...u re welcom to introduce urself
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by muhammedbilal(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=jstmii post=36751154]
hmmm...u re welcom to introduce urself[/ok quote]ok thanks but I think we can chat in whatsapp cos there is no privacy here
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by muhammedbilal(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
jstmii:

hmmm...u re welcom to introduce urself
can we chat on whatsapp for privacy purpose
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by jstmii: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2015
muhammedbilal:
can we chat on whatsapp for privacy purpose
chk frm post...u cud get my numba if nt drop urs
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Hmm, 2 main reasons:
1) Most often find myself in places there rnt many nigerian muslims
2) D few I've known don't go about proposal d right way or want boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

But I know I don't have to compromise for Alllah grants as he wills.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by muhammedbilal(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
jstmii:

chk frm post...u cud get my numba if nt drop urs
ok thanks add me on +2347039432992 i will be waiting to hear from you
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm, 2 main reasons:
1) Most often find myself in places there rnt many nigerian muslims
2) D few I've known don't go about proposal d right way or want boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

But I know I don't have to compromise for Alllah grants as he wills.

Please, Check and Reply mail
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Goodboy2012:

Please, Check and Reply mail
Hmm, done.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Goodboy & gbd2....Love In Tokyo grin Hope that works out for you 2. May Allah bless your union

#Goodluck
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Empiree:
Goodboy & gbd2....Love In Tokyo grin Hope that works out for you 2. May Allah bless your union

#Goodluck

Lol. Oga Empiree, you're funny Ooooooo.

Funny enough, unknowingly we know each other
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Goodboy2012:

Lol. Oga Empiree, you're funny Ooooooo.

Funny enough, unknowingly we know each other
Oop! lipsrsealed Am in trouble tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.