Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? (91830 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by gbadexy(m): 6:02am On May 04, 2016
marinel:
waliakum salam
Obviously, this thread is mainly about muslim singles yet to marry. I went through your profile after a post caught my interest and what struck me was that you studied biochemistry.
It's the same course I studied in lasu.
Could I send you a p.m.
I think we both have to follow each other to be able to do so.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Hamintab: 9:49am On May 04, 2016
funny thread.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 05, 2016
gbadexy:

Obviously, this thread is mainly about muslim singles yet to marry. I went through your profile after a post caught my interest and what struck me was that you studied biochemistry.
It's the same course I studied in lasu.
Could I send you a p.m.
I think we both have to follow each other to be able to do so.
Alright
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by gbadexy(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2016
marinel:
Alright
Not yet following.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2016
First time on this thread, different creatures with raw female nigga.

Peace be unto y'all
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 5:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by latonyn(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2016
TyHadebimpe:
waiting for Allah to provide a pious spouse

Assalamun alaykum, am Abdlateef by name, can we get to know eachother
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by latonyn(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2016
marinel:
I'm yet to be married cos I've not met a suitable life partner. The few muslim brothers iv met did not show the light of islam in them. I would prefer a muslim devout who can help me build my spirituality. I'm a muslim sister looking forward to meeting muslims from all over nigeria.

Assalamun alaykum, am Abdlateef by name, can we get to know eachother
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Antyna(f): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2016
Empiree:
See world of confused women. This type of women eventually make their husbands become thugs. Sometimes women dont know what they want. Women love thugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy1DWizK_2Y

Oh my God, just watched this, this is the most funniest thing I have ever heard/watched.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by easy86: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Am yet to be married to the girl have met with her parents already due to the condition that was given to me that i should secure a job in which have been searching for but couldnt get one. May Allah help the poor muslims like myself.....sobs!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
modified-

Been getting unwanted PMs angry angry
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by geeny(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Assalam alaek warahamatullah wabarakatuhu to all muslim nairalanders. I will like to firstly tender my unreserved apology for choosing this platform to share my predicaments with my fellow brothers and sisters in islam. I chose to do so here because am confident, hopeful and believe that I will get a sound and brotherly advice, suggestions, and comments if not a complete solution to my present challenges. Am Abdulghany Adedimeji by name, an imdigene of Ogun State and graduated from U.I in Ibadan. I read Economics education and presently few inches above thirty and still single, though a bit miserable to still be in that category at that age. I lost my job a year ago due to a plot from a fellow muslim brother and a senior colleague on selfish interest. Ever since, it is been a hell coping with life and making ends meet despite been single. I have tried all my best possible but things aren't just working out for me. I will so much appreciate it if I could be assisted with a job to atleast put food on my table. Am sorry for posting this here. I pray Almighty Allah in His infinite mercy be with us all and grants all our requests and accepts every good deeds of ours as an act of Ibadah. Jazakallah khaeran to u all. Can contact me on 08159522748.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 4:40am On Jul 28, 2016
^ May Allah ease your condition. Ameena
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Why I my still single Even though I have a job, still needs Allah's rahmah.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by niyi123: 12:49am On Jul 30, 2016
I am still single, because I have not being lucky enough to meet a sincere devoted Muslim sister, most that have met had been in some messy affairs before, that are now affecting there sense of reasoning. That is, thinking that you may disappoint them because of their previous experiences.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by niyi123: 12:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Most of those that have met were pretenders
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Tbagwell1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Salam alaikum, was in a serious relationship few month back and all change b'cos I started talkin about marriage with her. Yes I don't have a regular source of income but I have something doing which takes care of my immediate needs. My location is also an issue to her, I stay in a north central state. So I decided to let her be. Now I am seeking for a muslimah for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. This is my number 08067929953
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
That must have been painfull I think ^^
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Zachxolan(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Salam, if there is a serious and God fearing muslimah who is ready for marriage. Kindly pm me.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by easy86: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2016
As salam aleikum,am due for marriage and at same time one of those people that nikkah is compulsory on them but unfortunately no job to go ahead with d process....incase any rich muslimah is interested dont hesitate to call me up 07038208290....Yusuf

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
niyi123:
Most of those that have met were pretenders

Hmmmm
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by niyi123: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=TyHadebimpe post=49039658]

Hmmmm[

Yes ooo, we have them plenty
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=niyi123 post=49047920][/quote]

I hear u
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by dmjinc(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Contact17:
booo,are u ready for me? angry
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
dmjinc:

booo,are u ready for me? angry

Use your brain na sad

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Empiree:
True or False

I think its true grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by dmjinc(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Use your brain na sad
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 3:08am On Oct 15, 2016
In life, one of the most important choice you will need to make is who to marry. This choice is so important that if you miss it, you will suffer for long, if you get it right then you will enjoy forever.

A bad marriage can affect every other area of your life. This subject is so important to the extent that so many married people are hoping to be single again so as to be able to make the right choice all over again. If you are single please don't just be in a hurry to get married, because you still have the best opportunity to prepare for it.

For two people to come together to live in peace and harmony, they must agree spiritually, mentally and physically. Just like an elephant cannot marry an ant so also a believer cannot marry an unbeliever. If an elephant marries an ant how would they live, if a goat marries a fish where would they meet?

You must look for a sincere and righteous man or a sincere and righteous woman to marry, nothing can beat this. The devil's primary target is the family. He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can bring two wrong people together in marriage, then he will succeed in breaking the community ties and the nation down as a whole, and this is part of what we're witnessing all over the world presently.

Ignore your age and the pressure for a moment, the pressure in a wrong marriage is far worse. ALLAH has somebody for you but you must set your priorities right. What do you need in a woman? What do you need in a man? Marriage is not about what you want, it is about who you need, that will make you better while you make him better, it's not something you just jump into. That is why you must know your purpose before you get married. You must pray before you choose.

ALLAH knows the best person for you, it is only wise to seek His will. It is very easy to know ALLAH's will when sex is not involved. The moment sex is involved and you want to know His will then He will blank you out. Why? Because you have broken His first Law of NO SEX before marriage. If you have had sex in the past then you need to repent totally and stay away from each other, then you can seek forgiveness from ALLAH. Your marriage will not be hell on earth.

Your marriage will be honourable. Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age, don't marry because you are getting old, don't marry because you are lonely, don't marry because you need someone to support you financially, don't marry because you mistakenly got pregnant, don't marry because you don't want to lose the person, don't marry because of family pressures, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see, don't marry because all your friends are getting married

But get married because you want to fulfill what ALLAH has ordained on every slave of His. Get married because you want to be a help mate, but most of all, because you want to fulfil a purpose of having completed half of your religion, your deen. ALLAH will help you in choosing, please let's all continue to pray pervently to Allah for all we want. He loves us so dearly and He will answer all our duas and supplications at the right time. Forward to all singles you Know.

Delivered by Mufti Menk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Alhajipablo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
I'm still searching for the right person
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by abimbola74(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
QueenSalewa:
I'm too young right now cry
I don't think so....cn I get to know you?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by abimbola74(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
marinel:
Alright
Salam alaikum

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.