Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? (91679 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by abimbola74(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
marinel:
Alright
Salam alaikun
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by latonyn(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
am Abdlateef by name from osun state, studied biochemistry from lautech and just recently finished my pgd in phytomedicine in oau, ready to settle down and in search for a lady who is also ready, any interested should PM me.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
abimbola74:
Salam alaikun
waliakum salam
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by abimbola74(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
marinel:
waliakum salam
How r u doin?.....op u'v nw seen someone ur heart beats 4
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Ballotelle(m): 6:06am On Oct 23, 2016
our muslim sisters most times r not straightforward

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Ballotelle:

How do you mean?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by asscb(f): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Ballotelle:
u know this!
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2016
asscb:

u know this!

I'm going to direct the question to you too....."how do you mean?"
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Not sure this would help but MSMS is still active

https://www.nairaland.com/1935933/muslim-singles-matching-service-msms
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by asscb(f): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Contact17:
Not sure this would help but MSMS is still active

https://www.nairaland.com/1935933/muslim-singles-matching-service-msms
this is a general discussion thread...we not searching undecided
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by asscb(f): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I'm going to direct the question to you too....."how do you mean?"
long story...may Allah guide us all.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2016
asscb:

this is a general discussion thread...we not searching undecided

If you go through the comments, you will find that some people are searching and like I mentioned it may or may not help.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by asscb(f): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Contact17:

If you go through the comments, you will find that some people are searching and like I mentioned it may or may not help.
alright...& could you please go back to the other room angry
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2016
asscb:

alright...& could you please go back to the other room angry

I don't belong in the other room.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by asscb(f): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2016
Contact17:

I don't belong in the other room.
alright sister..Thank you for your understanding wink
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2016

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by zarinaAin: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Waiting for the Masha'Allah brother. I guess I'm too selfish

Is there anything wrong in searching for a brother who is good in Tajweed, Fiqh, Arabiya and so on?

He must have memorized juz amma

I simply want someone who is better than me in the affairs of the Deen. Biznilah

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 18, 2016
zarinaAin:
Waiting for the Masha'Allah brother. I guess I'm too selfish

Is there anything wrong in searching for a brother who is good in Tajweed, Fiqh, Arabiya and so on?

He must have memorized juz amma

I simply want someone who is better than me in the affairs of the Deen. Bi idhnillaah

You are not selfish(with this) abadan, there is nothing wrong with all these, you are even considerate with the "juz 'amma", na'am you should also make sure he is upon the kitaab wa sunnah using the methodology of the pious predecessors to understand these two weighty things(Quran and sunnah), may Allaah make it easy for you....hope you've started listening to the lectures?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by zarinaAin: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You are not selfish(with this) abadan, there is nothing wrong with all these, you are even considerate with the "juz 'amma", na'am you should also make sure he is upon the kitaab wa sunnah using the methodology of the pious predecessors to understand these two weighty things(Quran and sunnah), may Allaah make it easy for you....hope you've started listening to the lectures?

Yes but not all
Jazakallaahu khairan
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
zarinaAin:

Yes but not all
Jazakallaahu khairan

Wow, I'm just seeing this mention shocked

Anyway the lectures you've listen to, how do you see it? Do you understand the thick Ibadan yoruba he is speaking?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by omofela85(m): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2016
Yet to find a Muslim lady. Usually meet the Christian ones
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
omofela85:
Yet to find a Muslim lady. Usually meet the Christian ones

To date? Then marry?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by omofela85(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

To date? Then marry?
yes
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
omofela85:
yes

Dating as in she coming to your house alone, talking and laughing, cooking for you, "testing" yourselves, this goes on for more than a year, then marriage?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by zeyney(f): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2016
dnt kW if am ready yet .CU's marriage of these days is far different from wat it used to b.but I pray DAT Allah gives me a gud man who is higher in spirituality Dan me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2016
zeyney:
dnt kW if am ready yet .cU's marriage of these days is far different from wat it used to b but I pray DAT Allah gives me a gud man who is higher in spirituality Dan me

Can you elucidate?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Talkingboy: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Reason :

Laa Baaha
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by zeyney(f): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Can you elucidate?
meaning dat I have high expectations frm marriage but d marriages have seen so far its not encouraging. take for instance am from a broken home
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
zeyney:

meaning dat I have high expectations frm marriage but d marriages have seen so far its not encouraging. take for instance am from a broken home

Subhanallaah, sorry tho.....may Allaah give you the man you desire – Ameen.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by zeyney(f): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Subhanallaah, sorry tho.....may Allaah give you the man you desire – Ameen.
ameen
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Dating as in she coming to your house alone, talking and laughing, cooking for you, "testing" yourselves, this goes on for more than a year, then marriage?

LOOOL...'Testing'...na mic ni!! Lmao
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
On a serious note, KB, I dey find niqabi wife o, as soon as I get small means of sustenance, link me up wif correct hajia!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.