Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Made 800k From Wristband This Year - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Made 800k From Wristband This Year (6929 Views)

He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start / Lets Handle Your Cheap And Quality Election Campaign Wristband !!!! / Lets Handle Your Cheap And Quality Election Campaign Wristband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by mcfynest(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Word!
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Natasha2:

lol you don reach here?? Yes ohh business things on my mind grin

Please don't deceive yourself, I went for a crusade yesterday and the wristband was sold for #500.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na dx biz sure pass o
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
op I sent you a mail. I want to know if you can import customized wristband for my department and other department in my school. pls reply my mail let's talk more.
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Op check ur email
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by adeife16(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
shakkyboy:
Hello NAIRALANDERS

If I don’t share this, my conscience will not let me rest because I got the info here on Nairaland and I acted on it

I have made reasonable income  from wristband business. 

I am not here to share links, sell e-books etc.
I just wish to assist my fellow Nigerians with genuine information that can earn them reasonable incomes with little or no stress.

This year ending, I made up to N800k on wristband. If you divide that by 12, that is approximately 67k monthly.

You can make more if you are serious. It's very simple and cheap

Let's begin; 

We all know what wristband is. What I am here to show you are:

1.         When to produce wristband

2.         How profitable it is

3.         The concepts; (the text and the logo you put the band that sells)

4.         How much does it cost to produce wristbands

5.         Where to produce  customise wristbands

6.         Where and how to get them sold.

WHEN TO PRODUCE

You have to be proactive to succeed in any business you do. Wristbands sell like pure water in Nigeria provided you know the right concept and the appropriate time to introduce it to the market.

Wristbands can be categorised into two
Seasonal and non-seasonal wristbands 

SEASONAL; these type of wristbands have seasons that they sell. Examples are
New Year
Valentine
Easter
E-ldlfitr(itunu awe)
E-ldlkabir(ileya)
Lailatul kadri
Christmas etc

Non seasonal
These type of wristbands can be produced and introduced to the market anytime. Mind you, your target market is restricted to certain group of people. E.g Christians, Muslims, football fans etc
EXAMPLES
Football club. Eg Chelsea, arsenal etc
Churches e.g Redeem, winners etc
Associations e.g Nasfat, Quareeb etc
Schools e.g high institutions, primary schools etc

You can as well research more on the seasonal and non-seasonal wristbands and their respective seasons.

LETS CONSIDER THE PROFITABILITY

The cheapest Unit price of wristband in Nigeria is N100 (I stand to be corrected)
There are bands that sell, N150, N200.

Cost of producing and shipping a unit is N30 and above. Depends on your negotiation with the manufacturer

Now, let assumes u produce 2000units for NEW YEAR
2000 x 30 = N60,000

If you sell N100x 2000 = N200,000
Automatically u have made profit of N140,000
You can make more depending on units sold.

If this is what you do for 2 or 3 months, I think its better than some slavery jobs called contract jobs that doesn’t give you freedom.

NOW to the third lecture but before then, I want to know if I am not in the house alone.

Just show interest by dropping comments so I can fire on at least 10 people. I  assure you, no strings is attached to this and you will smile at last.

god bless you
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by adeife16(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
shakkyboy:
Hello NAIRALANDERS

If I don’t share this, my conscience will not let me rest because I got the info here on Nairaland and I acted on it

I have made reasonable income  from wristband business. 

I am not here to share links, sell e-books etc.
I just wish to assist my fellow Nigerians with genuine information that can earn them reasonable incomes with little or no stress.

This year ending, I made up to N800k on wristband. If you divide that by 12, that is approximately 67k monthly.

You can make more if you are serious. It's very simple and cheap
pls contact me on dadaadeife@gmail.com

Let's begin; 

We all know what wristband is. What I am here to show you are:

1.         When to produce wristband

2.         How profitable it is

3.         The concepts; (the text and the logo you put the band that sells)

4.         How much does it cost to produce wristbands

5.         Where to produce  customise wristbands

6.         Where and how to get them sold.

WHEN TO PRODUCE

You have to be proactive to succeed in any business you do. Wristbands sell like pure water in Nigeria provided you know the right concept and the appropriate time to introduce it to the market.

Wristbands can be categorised into two
Seasonal and non-seasonal wristbands 

SEASONAL; these type of wristbands have seasons that they sell. Examples are
New Year
Valentine
Easter
E-ldlfitr(itunu awe)
E-ldlkabir(ileya)
Lailatul kadri
Christmas etc

Non seasonal
These type of wristbands can be produced and introduced to the market anytime. Mind you, your target market is restricted to certain group of people. E.g Christians, Muslims, football fans etc
EXAMPLES
Football club. Eg Chelsea, arsenal etc
Churches e.g Redeem, winners etc
Associations e.g Nasfat, Quareeb etc
Schools e.g high institutions, primary schools etc

You can as well research more on the seasonal and non-seasonal wristbands and their respective seasons.

LETS CONSIDER THE PROFITABILITY

The cheapest Unit price of wristband in Nigeria is N100 (I stand to be corrected)
There are bands that sell, N150, N200.

Cost of producing and shipping a unit is N30 and above. Depends on your negotiation with the manufacturer

Now, let assumes u produce 2000units for NEW YEAR
2000 x 30 = N60,000

If you sell N100x 2000 = N200,000
Automatically u have made profit of N140,000
You can make more depending on units sold.

If this is what you do for 2 or 3 months, I think its better than some slavery jobs called contract jobs that doesn’t give you freedom.

NOW to the third lecture but before then, I want to know if I am not in the house alone.

Just show interest by dropping comments so I can fire on at least 10 people. I  assure you, no strings is attached to this and you will smile at last.

Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Occurstaem(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
I am also interested.
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Neroclassic(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
@op,dis is vry totful of u.i wud lyk 2 get involved.dis is my mailbox.sperolucem@naij.com
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by harryshevy: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Gud evenin I av sent U an email pls I want to know how long it wil take for d production process. @ how do I get d sampple of wat I want to produce @ shop my client
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by ELGREF(m): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jaadek92@gmail.com
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Tomicz: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2014
The "CASH FEEDER" pays you instantly and directly to your Paypal, Paysza or PerfectMoney accounts!
Make a wise decision NOW!

ONLY $0.69 to join! NO RISK!

Click Link Below For Complete Details:

Join Now : http://www.cashfeeder.net/?tomics
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Eaugusta(f): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
ehiheboloaugustar@gmail.com is interested, pls contact me
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by olaide721(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Adaobi12:
op I sent you a mail. I want to know if you can import customized wristband for my department and other department in my school. pls reply my mail let's talk more.
I can do that for you here is my contact 07031692914(whatsapp and call ) bb pin:21b19f2c
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
@op, i want you to produce 200 piece for me quickly. get in touch with me asp. send u pm but no reply.
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by taddat(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by shakkyboy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Sorry, I have been away for so long. It is due to festive business, training and the likes.

I am fully back to complete what we started.

Good news; I have xmas and new year bonus for serious minded ones.
You remember I promised to talk on lapel production. See pictures for both lapel and my xmas gift wristbands bellow.

So, my xmas and new year bonus is this;

I want to give just 5 people my manufacturer of wristbands and lapel. This will stop you from searching online for quotation or manufacturer. This is a trustworthy manufacturer. So many people will teach you but they will never give you the company that produces for them.
I will also send you my 77 pages manual that will teach you step by step how to produce wristbands and lapel pin. Also teaches importation from USA, CHINA and DUBAI.

Condition for giving the first 5 people

Get the new year gift wristband with just 2k. You can sell or give out as gift to kids as new year gifts. It contains 50 pieces. N40 per one.

I bet you, if you can get the gift, you enjoy all the benefits I stated above. So many nairalanders have sent me mails asking me to link them up with my manufacturer and the opportunity is here now.

If you learn all the processes, you can customise lapel for schools, companies, churches or mosques, association etc.

If you want to be part of the first five please contact me or drop your mail here
Shakkyboy at gmail dot com

Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by shakkyboy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Check these out

Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by shakkyboy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
From the image above, you will see the lapel I did for Nasfat and APC. Also the new year simple wristband.

It is a prove that I do what I preach. I am ready and willing to assit you too. You can do lapel for your curch or any association.

Be part of my team with just a pack of the wristband. Normally I sell my wristbands N100 but I did this dis simple bands for people to share in any gathering as new year gift. So I sell a pack for just 2' and it contains 50pieces.

2015 is around the corner, enter the year well prepared and determined. Your destiny is in your hands.
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by lgboks(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2014
Sent you a mail already......using that funny nairaland mail user stuff...looking forward to your reply
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by boykas(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2014
pls send me links
kasaliahmed13@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Christeety: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Good Afternoon. Please I'm interested, how do I get the wristband. Pls send me your contact. Thanks
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Curiouscat: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
opadeyemi@gail.com
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Spongia1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
shakkyboy:
From the image above, you will see the lapel I did for Nasfat and APC. Also the new year simple wristband.

It is a prove that I do what I preach. I am ready and willing to assit you too. You can do lapel for your curch or any association.

Be part of my team with just a pack of the wristband. Normally I sell my wristbands N100 but I did this dis simple bands for people to share in any gathering as new year gift. So I sell a pack for just 2' and it contains 50pieces.

2015 is around the corner, enter the year well prepared and determined. Your destiny is in your hands.
please give me ur e-mail address
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by shakkyboy(m): 5:53am On Dec 30, 2014
Christeety:
Good Afternoon. Please I'm interested, how do I get the wristband. Pls send me your contact. Thanks

Christeety, you can contact me on shakkyboy at gmail dot com

The bands is almost exhausted and that closes the opportunity. Giving out my manufacturer is like giving out my business because I will be on the search for another manufacturer. So make hay while the sun shines.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Money Order;how Does It Work In Nigeria / Stock Market Investors Lose N11billion On Trading Floor / Petdrill Private Placement By Aims- How Authentic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.