Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 (2952 Views)

Nigerian Leaders: Past And Present; Your Best And Worst? / Best And Worst States In Nigeria / Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by PastorPLC: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2008
The year almost over and I put up this thread here because it’s nice to always do something that makes every moment worth remembering. Soonest, we will present in front of a crowd of unseen friends on net  “The Best Five Members and Worst Five Members of Nairaland For The Year 2008.” I hope to read your nominees.  I mean those whom in your inner confidence being inspired by them.  Keep trying to be the best if you are not selected now.

Though, I would have nominated myself but being convinced that I must make the list of the best five Nairaland members, it’s proper to wait to be nominated. 

Five Best Nairaland Members For 2008 are: 

Five Worst Nairaland Members For 2008 are: 
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by server34(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2008
And u think Politics is the perfect section for ur thread? Check under general discussion, u go see 'nairaland'.
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by oderemo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2008
can this pastor get something better to do.like a, well dont let me say it.
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Muza(m): 12:01am On Dec 05, 2008
To be modest i wudnt say i'm the best  grin

This thread was started by someone who thinks that his place as the worst nairalander might be threatened,so he needs some reassurance from us that he is still the worst,but he just managed to beat his runner up.  grin

let me start from the worst  grin

Worst 5 Naira Landers:  grin
1.PastorPLC
2.Nico
3.jarus & EX inferis (tied)
4.RedHot chck & ikeyman (tied)
5.yemmyse & kobo junkie (tied)

The thread said 5 but there ar many more

Best 5 naira landers
1.Awwalu
2.Lucabrasi
3.Dual core
4.Dawgsfada
5.Muza
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by PastorPLC: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2008
Worst 5 Naira Landers:

1.PastorPLC
2.Nico

mess your mum ass-hole. Do you think you are better than me on this site?  Go and read back what you have been posting in every thread. Foolish!
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by tope2000(f): 12:34am On Dec 05, 2008
Pastor u shudnt be swearing shocked shocked shocked
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Muza(m): 12:52am On Dec 05, 2008
Pastor PLC:

mess your mum ass-hole. Do you think you are better than me on this site?  Go and read back what you have been posting in every thread. Foolish!

I've been vindicated.

A fool will seize every opportunity to remind us how stupid and foolish he is grin.
"pastor" ko pastor ni grin

i bet there are a thousand ppl who will tell u that u ar the worst on NL.
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by PastorPLC: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2008
Muza:

I've been vindicated.

A fool will seize every opportunity to remind us how stupid and foolish he is grin.
"pastor" ko pastor ni grin

i bet there are a thousand people who will tell u that u ar the worst on NL.

Bleep your mother smelling ass-hole. slowpoke like you. For including my name there, you are stupid.
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Muza(m): 1:03am On Dec 05, 2008
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin LMFAO grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by TrueBrit: 1:21am On Dec 05, 2008
Una see wahala. . . Why ask for the best and worst Nairalanders and start to throw insults when you find your name on the worst list. I am sure you won't have protested if you name had been put on the best list instead of the worst list.
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by debosky(m): 1:37am On Dec 05, 2008
grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders won't kill somebody o! You asked for someone to list and he listed - insults now start. cheesy

Just like those naija people insulting each other on the bus cheesy
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by cre8tivity(f): 1:47am On Dec 05, 2008
Una see wahala. . . Why ask for the best and worst Nairalanders and start to throw insults when you find your name on the worst list. I am sure you won't have protested if you name had been put on the best list instead of the worst list

pastor asked for gari, and he got it with plenty of water to wash it down. now the man don go crazy.
you better watch what you ask for, because you might just get it.
very very fun. good work MUZA
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by AloyEmeka9: 2:13am On Dec 05, 2008
Nairalanders won't kill somebody o! You asked for someone to list and he listed - insults now start.

Just like those naija people insulting each other on the bus
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by DavidDylan(m): 2:17am On Dec 05, 2008
Pastor PLC:

mess your mother smelling ass-hole. slowpoke like you. For including my name there, you are stupid.

no be u ask for list?  grin cheesy Why u vex now?
You don cement your position now on that list. Na only 4 spots remain.
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by AloyEmeka9: 2:18am On Dec 05, 2008
Worst 5 Naira Landers:  
1. Tpia
2. Quotasystem
3. Tpia
4. Quotasystem
5. Tpia

Best 5 naira landers(so many ties)

1. Nze  Aloy nnaa Nne Emeka( Agu na eche igbo 1).

2. David dylan and Kobojunkie and Nuzo

3. Kweeenisha and Debosky

4. Lucabrasi and Ifecoy 09 and Olabowale

5. Sisi Jinx and Gamine and Morenike
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by DavidDylan(m): 2:21am On Dec 05, 2008
Nda Aloy (my mom's uncle's name) . . . Agu na eche igbo 1

I comot hat for you. thanks for the vote of confidence.
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by grafikdon: 3:16am On Dec 05, 2008
I won't waste time on the worst since we all know who they are. . .

Here's my list of the Best Nairalanders of 2008. I probably won't be logging in if they were not here. . .

Kweeneesha/Plusneesha/Osisineesha/Nwandoleesha. . . and other eesha. . .
Kobojunkie ( But I still think you are an armchair analyst and a ''drive by'' observer in the state of education in South East  grin)
Richyblack ( Although we will NEVER agree on the issue of Delirious Islamic Jihadists  grin grin)
Ibime
Stillwater
Davidylan
Karmamod/ThiefOfHearts
Gamine (There was a time she jumped out of the loop. . . scary I tell ya  shocked shocked)
AloyEmeka
Doyin13
Debosky
Mckren
Afam
SisiKills (Same as Sisi Jinx? If not I'll add Sisi Jinx to the list)
Ifeco
Almondjoy (As long as she didn't switch to Militia and Babeelove mode. . . Osanobuaaaa!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked)
Ikamefa
Ifyalways
Deepzone (yeah. . . I know but I have my reasons)
OziomaTV

. . . my  list plenty sef . . .

more names as I promised. . .

4play (Delirious Jihadist/ Allaaaaaaafu Arched Bar Threads with 4play,Davidylan,Kweenesha and Debosky on the Blue Corner and Richyblack,Tornados, Afam and Olabowale on the Red Corner . . . Ding! Ding! Ding!!!!!! Royal Rumble Tag Tournament!!! PRICELESS!!!!  grin grin)
Nuzo
Ellyptical
Duduspace
Texazzpete (He sorta brings howitzer and the Luftwaffe crew in a ''battle'' where catapults are needed. . . grin)

Sorry o, oga Pastor PLC, I don't think I can play by the rules here. . .  grin
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Kweenisha: 3:31am On Dec 05, 2008
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Hauwa1: 3:36am On Dec 05, 2008
humming, america oh sweet america

God bless america humming
cheesy
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by eagleu: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2008
*Hauwa*:

cheesy

Hajia, America sweet. Ina sunki, walihi cheesy
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by princekevo(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2008
mess your mother smelling ass-hole.  slowpoke like you.  For including my name there, you are stupid.
[color=#770077][/color]

I cant stop lauging, smiley grin grin this should have being in the joke section.lol.
Pls are you sure this guy na real pastor wey dey curse people mama like this?
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2008
nairaland is full of drama grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by RibaduFan(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2008
So am one of the worst NLders.

Whaoh I ve got to change then.
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2008
yemmyse:

So am one of the worst NLders.

Whaoh I ve got to change then.

Don't worry one man's, is another mans, grin
It's good to have difference of opinions on issues, just as long as you don't remain close-minded and act as if you were a neophyte
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2008
Interesting topic. After about two weeks of dullness, NL is coming alive again.
I have listed my TOP 10 Nairalanders of 2008 in my thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-200527.0.html but they are not necessarily the Best 10, just 10 that shook NL in 2008 for either good or bad reasons,although most of them are for the good reasons.
grafikdon:

I won't waste time on the worst since we all know who they are. . .

Here's my list of the Best Nairalanders of 2008. I probably won't be logging in if they were not here. . .

Kweeneesha/Plusneesha/Osisineesha/Nwandoleesha. . . and other eesha. . .
Kobojunkie ( But I still think you are an armchair analyst and a ''drive by'' observer in the state of education in South East grin)
Richyblack ( Although we will NEVER agree on the issue of Delirious Islamic Jihadists  grin grin)
Ibime
Stillwater
Davidylan
Karmamod/ThiefOfHearts
Gamine (There was a time she jumped out of the loop. . . scary I tell ya  shocked shocked)
AloyEmeka
Doyin13
Debosky
Mckren
Afam
SisiKills (Same as Sisi Jinx? If not I'll add Sisi Jinx to the list)
Ifeco
Almondjoy (As long as she didn't switch to Militia and Babeelove mode. . . Osanobuaaaa!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked)
Ikamefa
Ifyalways
Deepzone (yeah. . . I know but I have my reasons)
OziomaTV

. . . my  list plenty sef . . .

Sorry o, oga Pastor PLC, I don't think I can play by the rules here. . .  grin
Thanks for considering me worthy of making your list. . . .

Aloy.Emeka:

Worst 5 Naira Landers: 
1. Tpia
2. Quotasystem
3. Tpia
4. Quotasystem
5. Tpia

Best 5 naira landers(so many ties)

1. Nze  Aloy nnaa Nne Emeka( Agu na eche igbo 1).

2. David dylan and Kobojunkie and Nuzo

3. Kweeenisha and Debosky

4. Lucabrasi and Ifecoy 09 and Olabowale

5. Sisi Jinx and Gamine and Morenike
Nagode. E se. Thanks

Worst 5 Naira Landers:by MUZA
1.PastorPLC
2.Nico
MUZA, thank you too. . .

@ PASTOR PLC,
Why take this thing personal? You started a thread, and you know somebody will definitely make the WORST LIST, and unfortunately, you were listed in the unenviable side, and you started swearing.
You are senior enough in NL to get accustomed to all these e-bashings. Personally, I don't care about negative comments about me on NL, at most try to defend myself.
So pastor, pls take it easy!!!
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by mecylee(f): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2008
Very funny indeed
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by RibaduFan(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
Muza

When the likes of Forbes, Times Magazine, Economists, WHO, UNICEF etc do ratings people listen, but when the likes of NEPA (PHCN), NPF (dysfunctional entities) do ratings no one cares.

Ur rating is case of the undesirable awarding the unreadable (words of Chinua Achebe).
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by auwal87(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ Poster
Why not put a Poll to be more democratic (Just an Idea).
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by oderemo(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2008
its a shame that anyone would be allowed gutter language on this site, those r language i even hardly use in my thirties PASTOR PLC i dont know how old you r can you refrain from this rubish . undecided cry smiley
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Pataki: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
*Hauwa*:

cheesy
Now I know who this person is!

No one goes about on this forum chanting God Bless America but that user. You also speak Hausa and Yoruba together. wink
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Pataki: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ Poster/Pastor,

You have just bagged for yourself one of the worst five nairaland members of 2008.

Congrats. cheesy
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by MrCrackles(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2008
Pastor has gone berserk in the house of the lord!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him / Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" / Fg Unfolds Blueprint On Agricultural Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.