Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course (3533 Views)

Complete Computer Science Final Year Project Is Available / Why Waste 4 Years On Computer Science In University? / Best Uni For Bsc. Computer Science In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Glory and honor to God Almight and our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
Greetings to you also all nairallanders and to all partners who are supporting this thread.
Please we should all behave matured and with co-operation. The fact is that there ain't anyone perfect please any error you observe kindly attempt to make modification and not obnoxious act.
Now, since the whole thing is usually created for young inspired programmers.
I will lecture you programming and not computer science so our focus will be based on programming.

WHAT IS COMPUTER?

A digital computer can simply be define as a powerful electronic(machine) devices which has the capability to accept data as input, apply series of arithmetic and logical operation on the data (processed it) and produce the result of the operation as an output information at a very fast speed.

INPUT--> PROCESS--> OUTPUT

Fig 1.0

From the description above, a computer is therefore described as an Input-Process-Output (IPO) system pictorially in the figure above.

WHAT IS DATA?
Data is a piece of raw fact.
E.g. Olumide, etc.

There are three TYPES of DATA

- Numeric data: consists of digits only usually from range 0 to 9. E.g. 4278

- Alphabetic data: consists of alphabets only usually from range A - Z. E.g. Olumide.

- Alphanumeric data: consists of both numbers, alphabets and including special characters (Symbols) such as dollar sign ( $ ). E.g. BF842GSF derived from a vehicle plate number.

Under my course in COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDY usually covers alot about the study of computer science as it provide full tutorial.

WHAT IS PROGRAMMING?
There is no complex defination that will be provided to scare you away from not knowing it.
The way and manner we will be learning here will be entirely different has our aim is not to display or to boast any knowledge here. You will understand, i promise you that you will know programming.
Firstly build a great mind within yourself has all dream require such. Dont ever say "Programming is too hard OR I dont have the aptitude OR you are not brilliant/intelligent enough.
What can stop you from your dream? Inability? Lack of financial support? Lack of proper device? The state of your brilliancy?
Nothing! Its definately nothing.
Dont ever aspire to become an expact but always crave to make a difference. Am not trying to depreciate programming but consider it has something made with human hand. The fact is that you are greater than programming. Will you become a servant of what you are greater than. Have a heart decision unless you cannot make it in life.
At this point i belive that you have gain the boldness now.
Maths is never your problem. What can ever stop you from your dream?

"Programming is simply the process by which a user (programmer) specified to the computer what he wants it to do."

WHAT IS PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE?
Programming language is simply the medium or notation of communication with the computer."

Now lets give a few explanation on what we have just define.
In the defination of programming, dont be scared of some ambigious words you will get in all this stuff.
From the defination above, who is then a programmer?
A programmer is simply someone who does write a program (software).
Meaning a programmer does communicate to the computer via (through) the use of programming language.
A programmer is someone who engages in programming.
Now programming means puting the machine (computer) under an obligation/command to do what you want it to do.
The use of writting a sequence of instruction for the computer to perform a particular task.
I believe that you are done with programming defination now.

Note we will writting program in as many programming languages as we can cover. Just lets start from the root.
Lets quickly branch to the term "SOFTWARE"

THE SOFTWARE:
Software's are basically program.
Programs simply but consist of a sequence of instruction needed to be performed to accomplish a task. It is simply the software that enables the hardware to be put into effective use. It is asserted that a computer without a program is an electronic i.d.i.o.t because it can do nothing constructive or profitable.

Software are program. Now programs are born as a result of several orders of programming work and hence serve as a bridge that make the hardware component to function effectively.

TWO MAIN CATEGORIES OF SOFTWARE

- System software
- Application software

Long details will not be provided for this.

SYSTEM Software:
These are programs written by computer manufacture which have a direct effect on the control performance and ease of usage of the computer system.

APPLICATION Software:
These are programs written by a user for his/her own application.
In effect on the efficiency of the computer system, they are in reverse of that of the system software has it does not have any effect.

Lets fully ascend into computer science now in reality usually awaiting on my NEXT Post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by ncpat(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Following
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by DONOCSO(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
sound like our lecturer studied Computer Science? ryde on master!
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by luvlyoracle(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
cool
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by peteruuu(m): 4:06am On Dec 12, 2014
bambeolumide:
Glory and honor to God Almight and our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
Greetings to you also all nairallanders and to all partners who are supporting this thread.
Please we should all behave matured and with co-operation. The fact is that there ain't anyone perfect please any error you observe kindly attempt to make modification and not obnoxious act.
Now, since the whole thing is usually created for young inspired programmers.
I will lecture you programming and not computer science so our focus will be based on programming.
WHAT IS PROGRAMMING?
There is no complex defination that will be provided to scare you away from not knowing it.
The way and manner we will be learning here will be entirely different has our aim is not to display or to boast any knowledge here. You will understand, i promise you that you will know programming.
Firstly build a great mind within yourself has all dream require such. Dont ever say "Programming is too hard OR I dont have the aptitude OR you are not brilliant/intelligent enough.
What can stop you from your dream? Inability? Lack of financial support? Lack of proper device? The state of your brilliancy?
Nothing! Its definately nothing.
Dont ever aspire to become an expact but always crave to make a difference. Am not trying to depreciate programming but consider it has something made with human hand. The fact is that you are greater than programming. Will you become a servant of what you are greater than. Have a heart decision unless you cannot make it in life.
At this point i belive that you have gain the boldness now.
Maths is never your problem. What can ever stop you from your dream?
"Programming is simply the process by which a user (programmer) specified to the computer what he wants it to do."
WHAT IS PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE?
Programming language is simply the medium or notation of communication with the computer."
Now lets give a few explanation on what we have just define.
In the defination of programming, dont be scared of some ambigious words you will get in all this stuff.
From the defination above, who is then a programmer?
A programmer is simply someone who does write a program (software).
Meaning a programmer does communicate to the computer via (through) the use of programming language.
A programmer is someone who engages in programming.
Now programming means puting the machine (computer) under an obligation/command to do what you want it to do.
The use of writting a sequence of instruction for the computer to perform a particular task.
I believe that you are done with programming defination now.
Note we will writting program in as many programming languages as we can cover. Just lets start from the root.
Lets quickly branch to the term "SOFTWARE"
THE SOFTWARE
Software's are basically program.
Programs simply but consist of a sequence of instruction needed to be performed to accomplish a task. It is simply the software that enables the hardware to be put into effective use. It is noted that a computer without a program is an electronic idiot because it can do nothing constructive or profitable.
Software are program. Now programs are born as a result of several orders of programming work and hence serve as a bridge that make the hardware component to function effectively.
TWO MAIN CATEGORIES OF SOFTWARE
- System software
- Application software
Long details will not be provided for this.
SYSTEM Software
op!!! we need to talk ASAP!!!

1 Like

Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
This thread is not effective enough and highly depreciated. So please i wont be taking the course again has everyone are majorly concerned about the languages. Because of lack of patience i will no more be using nairaland has a platform again and infact i have even been under obligation not to teach again. I indeed wanted alot as my priority is not over money.
Am sorry but your mind can still change my opinion.
Am sorry
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by aya39aliyu: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello mr bambeolumede I am very interesting in your course of programming so pls I am begging you in God's name to countinue with the programme its helping and your reward is indeed never missoff tankx you concern student aya39
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Vstuffs(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
OP...................
Come finish wetin you start
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Glory to my Jesus the greatest. Greetings to you also all nairalanders and to those who are supporting and not supporting this thread.

Well, i said earlier that your word can definately change my decision.
Have been seeing how people did count this as a priviledge for them to learn.

There is a distint advantage of learning through forum than other tutorial website. The END-base of every online tutorial is usually FORUM.

My brothers and brethrens, i know what it takes to be in such a category but.....

I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.
Because i fear God i backpedal my decision; "I CHANGE MY MIND".
I will further the course in a more benefiting way with even new inspiration.

NOTE: I will always post the date of the next lesson at the end of every CHAPTER.

PRECAUSION: Any teaching/tutorial posted and seems incorrect should be corrected by notification especially by the professionals present on this thread.

- Professional guru in the field should not use this as an opportunity to display knowledge, any boasting or self-esteem.

- Readers should be vigilant enough to use the NOTABLE word as a syntax to use when searching on search engines.

- Students should make sure they submit every assignment given to them at the end of every CHAPTER. Failure to do so will boom irresponsibility on the thread.

- Other professionals in the thread will assist me in marking assignments and monitoring indiscipline. They are permited to teach inline with Teaching on the thread.

- Every Chapter will consist of Table of contents.

TOOLS
- since we are brothers and brethrens and their is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
Every necessary material, tools, books or platform you need will be provided.

WHY DO I TEACH?
It was just something laid in my heart to do as i slept a night and i was overcome by sleep but on waken up, been fought with the inspiration of teaching newbies in this very particular field.

Usually from my very second post i decided to drop teaching, not because of anything but because THERE is no TIME. But out of no time; THERE WILL BE Time.

OUR FOCUS
My desire will never be to please you but to satisfy my JESUS.
I will never post when not to post and i will never be an advocate of population.
Money will never be my priority but my source is sufficient to source out all my resources.
You are not my focus, JESUS is my focus.

ASSURANCE
I Bambe Olumide is assuring you that as long as i am still teaching on this thread, i will rather be interested in the UNDERSTANDING of people and not to gain ATTENTION. I know what it is to TEACH and i know what it is to UN-SEALED knowledge. Several examples and charts diagram will be use to teach as a pictorial or diagramatic AIDS. I will instaed attempts to teach as if am teaching with the confidence of understanding.

EXAMPLE:
What is Amoeba?
Amu is a young boy in the town of Lagos and his best food is Eba (a meal). One day he was hungry and stole Eba from a food seller. One starmmerer saw him and shouted "Amu Eba". A white man then said; what do you mean? You mean "AMOEBA".

Now Eba is a shapeless meal as it can be drawn into different shape. Its shape is indefinite and very uncertain so that is how the characteristics include Shapelesness and so on.

Meeting you in grace and living you with the same even more.
JESUS is LORD
Do you BELIEVE?

Lessons will commence or be posted on the:
22nd of December 2014

2 Likes

Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by seribroo56(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Op may GOD bless you for your kind gesture, i will try my best to always follow up.. #humblestudent
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Greetings i bring from my Lord Jesus Christ and also to my fellow brothers on nairaland.
I will also like you to gain my trust. Every time i assure to post please always believe.
Lets go straight to business now.

...................................................................................................

Please, always ask questions because that is definately one thing you are permited to do.
Lets ascend now:
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
CHAPTER TWO ( 2 )
.............Table of contents..........
- Levels of programming language
- Program translation
- Software component
- Introduction to database management system
- Micro Processing
- Integrated software
- Word Processing programs
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
.. LEVELS OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE ..

The defination of programming has been giving earlier and in case you could'nt follow, here is the defination again.

Programming is simply the process by which a computer operator i.e a programmer put the computer under an obligation or an instruction specification to accomplish your desired task.

Furthermore, we continue by saying that programmer is simply someone who engage in programming.
Better understanding of the defination of programming is usually in Chapter one.

There are three (3) levels of programming language

(i) LOW LEVEL LANGUAGE (L.L.L) e.g. ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE, MACHINE LANGUAGE.

(ii) INTERMEDIATE LEVEL LANGUAGE (I.L.M) e.g. C, C++, JAVA, ADA.

(iii) HIGH LEVEL LANGUAGE (H.L.L) e.g. BASIC, PASCAL, COBOL, PLI, PROLOG, FORTRAN etc.

MACHINE LANGUAGE (M.L)
-) This language consists of binary code i.e. a string of ones (1) and zeros (0).

Exp: Its because computer are made up of components which are electronic in nature. The reason why the strings are denoted with ones and zeros is because the devices can only exist in essential two stages (ON) or (OFF), conducting or none conducting, magnetizing clockwise or anticlockwise. As a result of this TOGGLE state, the binary number of string ones and zeros are the suitable notation that best satisfy the machine.

-) The second thing to know is that it is the only language undersood by the computer.

Exp: It is very simple just as you also understand only but a few language. You can understand and run a language which says "Fetch me water" but when another comes and said "Sert am tala uth" you will immediately ignore it because you do not understand the language.

LOW LEVEL LANGUAGE (L.L.L)
These are symbolic language in which alphabets or combination of them is used to represent computer operation and memory addresses i.e. Pointer.

Exp: Before the arrival of this particular language, programming wasnt an easy task and very inconvenient. Consider the possibility of printing HELLO WORLD on the screen and start writting : 000101 11001 10001
This will be very confusing when it comes to large program.
As a result of this complicated situation, low level languages were born into the world and the manifest the enablement of writting programs our natural human language i.e. ENGLISH and even including some special characters i.e. SYMBOLS (?, !, ", :, $) in writting programs.
NOTE: The US English is the most commonly used or supported by the computer because the destiny of the computer as a machine rest upon the United state.

It is called low level, not because it is inferrior (low) to other programming languages levels but because of its closeness to the natural machine language.
An example is assembly language as well as its own machine language.

INTERMEDIATE LEVEL LANGUAGE
These are languages which serve as a bridge between the high and low levels which are mostly used in writting system software such as compiler etc.

Exp: these languages are in between the other levels of programming language.
Consider fig 1.1 below

( M.L ) <---- [ I.L.M ] ----> ( H.L.L )
fig 1.1

HIGH LEVEL LANGUAGE
These are problem oriented language. They expressed solution to be expressed in a form closer to natural human language.

Examples are:
(i) FORTRAN: FORmular TRANslator
(ii) BASIC: Beginners All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
(iii) COBOL: Common Business Oriented Language.
(iv) DBASE 3+, DBASE IV data oriented language.

Exp: High level languages are a a very good programming languages as it provide ease of usage for the programmer.
E.g. Their syntax are not as tough as that of INTERMEDIATE languages and in structural development.
Many programmers still find it very useful to be CODING with I.L.M languages despite all their toughness because it is highly well constuctive as well as including enough libraries suitable to perform your willing wish.

Note: Java was usually created to be easier than C++ but due to adoption buy companies it emerges to become a greate programming language just like C and C++.

Assignments will usually be provided at the end of the CHAPTER.
Lets emerge into
PROGRAM TRANSLATION

Please let us know your mind as you are entitled to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
.... PROGRAM TRANSLATION ....

The number one point to assert is that:

- Machine language can be directly executed by the computer, but the non-machine language programs (i.e. Programs in L.L.L. Or H.L.L.) are not directly executable.

Exp: It is because the computer as a machine does not understand this language just as i sad earlier that an English man does not understand a French language and whatever the french man said, he will just be looking and will do nothing.
So it is applicable to a computer also.

But now we can still do something about it since we cannot just be CODING with binary strings alone but have to express our program in a much related natural human language. And since the french man is so desperate to communicate with the English man likewise the English man too and vise-versa.

So for us to accomplish this task, we will need a man who will serve as an INTERPRETER (usually a Translator) to interprete what the french man is saying to the English man.

Example:
The French man said "BONJU LAPEL EM MEZUE", since the English man usually did not understand what the French man is saying BUT once an Interpreter comes and interprete and said "PLEASE HELP ME TO DRAW WATER" the English man will be very happy since he is an expert in the work and will quickly draw the water and the French man will be very happy.

Now from the example given above, we can derive that an Interpreters (Translator) job is usually to manifest the possibility for the french man to communicate to the English man.

Note: Translator is usually a program on its own.

In order for programs written in Low level and High level language to be EXECUTED by the machine (computer) a program called lanuage translator is needed. So you already know the work of the translator that it translate programs written in non-machine language into machine language executable.

Now program translator does varies in work perspectively.

-) Assemblers are programs that translate assembly language programs into machine equivalent.

-) Compilers are programs that translate high level language programs into the machine language equivalent.

" The machine language equivalent product or output of translator are called object program or codes.

I strongly believe that if you patiently and attentively read, you will understand. But in case you still dont understand, since our learning ability are usually different and does varies dont essitate in drawing me back since i cant know which aspect you dont understand.

Lets give a little but strong story of programming.

In a particular city in the nation of Nigeria usually called Lagos. At sometimes they usually decided to host an award called "GRAMMING" Award.
The Gramming award was usually developed by some group of people called "MATHEWS" usually called math. It was later adopted by another sectors of group called "PRODA" usually called pro. This group then nutured it to its very early stage.
That is how they latter join the term Pro and gramming together.
That is how it is called PROGRAMMING.

Thanks for following.

1 Like

Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by seribroo56(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nice ride on #student
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
I may not have money to pay you for this great job you are doing but i have my prayers for you.
Your rewards are in heaven

1 Like

Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
Glory be to my JESUS and to all partners.
Have been silent for sometimes now, well the spirit is directing.
Breifly learn this important lesson as will emerge into Programming in computer science.

1 Like

Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2014
INTRODUCTION TO

- Text editor
- Word processing
- Spreadsheet program

- Algorithm
- Flowcharting

TEXT EDITOR:
A text editor is a type of program used
for editing plain text files.
Text editors are often provided with
operating systems and software
development packages, and can be used
to change, e.g., configuration files,
documentation files, programming
language source code.

Exp: There is no doubt about it, you are familier with it. A good example is Notepad.

WORD PROCESSING:
A word processor is an electric or
electronic device, or computer software
application, that, as directed by the user,
performs word processing: the
composition, editing, formatting, and
sometimes printing of any sort of written
material.

Exp: The application is a non-numerical while others are largely concerned with manipulation of numerical data.
Word processor is more frequently used by more people than others because many users of word processor make use of it every day, while users of spreadsheet for example, and use it once in a week or in a month.
A good example is Microsoft word, locoscript, display write 4, easy script, MultiMate, wordPerfect, wordStar, word craft, tasword and NOTEPAD which is deferent entirely.

SPREADSHEET:
In a simple description, spreadsheet is a term used to described packages that greatly facilities pen paper calculations.

You can search more about it in search engines like google, bing or even online free encyclopedia like wikipedia and encyclopedia.

Now, lets ascend to Algorithms and Flowcharting introduction.

Note: All this are introduction in order to make it easier when we get to to the particular TOPIC.
You are entitled not to comprehend now but better explanation will be provided later.
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2014
Sir, you mentioned Notepad as a Processor and said it is different entirely, please can you shed more light on this?
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Its because is a text editor. Please dont compare a word processor to a text editor.
I will talk more latter.

1 Like

Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by iyb(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Word Processors are not suitable for programming because they add formatting information in the background while a text editor leaves it the way you wrote it perfect for coding
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Vstuffs(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
#cooltutorial
#quiteunderstanding
#.....love it

God Bless you Op

Just want to ask in d levels of programming.....
In d low-level--is there anything like "microcode"(saw that in a text-book(d text book listed it b/4 machine language)
And pls what is d major different btw high level language and very-high level language(saw in a textbook)
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by seribroo56(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Merry chrismas(belated) op. May ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU. please when next are you posting.
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by seribroo56(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year rummies
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Kudos!
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
I stoped posting because of a very important reason and order. But for as many that are still interested, please drop your mail account. I wish another guru in the profession or field should take over.
But let me still know your mind if you want me to continue. Do you?
I love you all

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2015
Goto: http://www.tutorialspoint.com/

It consists all Computer Science related courses.

Hope it helps?

[img]http://www.ofm-forum.at/images/smilies/threadclosedt.gif[/img]
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by seribroo56(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2015
bambeolumide:
I stoped posting because of a very important reason and order. But for as many that are still interested, please drop your mail account. I wish another guru in the profession or field should take over.
But let me still know your mind if you want me to continue. Do you?
I love you all

Jesus is Lord!
sir please why do you need our email. Please countinue the tutorial
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
I don't report to any of my accusations.
Go and learn at www.anywhere.com.
Thanks for closing the thread.

Please my brethrens, drop your mail account and lets emerge as i have many secret to leak.

Don't think its pride but let it be so.

When the time comes i will start a new tutorial usually on another thread.

You have the desicion, follow your heart.
Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2015

Please my brethrens, drop your mail account and lets emerge as i have many secret to leak.
Blessed be the hand that close the thread.

Re: Complete COMPUTER SCIENCE Tutorial Course by seribroo56(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
bambeolumide:

Blessed be the hand that close the thread.

nobody closed the thread, if it was closed you and i would be unable to coment on this thread. so there is noting stoping you from countinuing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Problem Finding My Database; A Java Guru To Assist / Salary Range for Sidmach, Etranzact, Appzone, KPMG / Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.