Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story (196934 Views)

The University Village - A Story / 11 Common Terms That Used To Be 'bad Grammar' / "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Favour222(f): 9:54pm On May 20, 2016
2 bad 4 Amaka.keep it coming dear u 2 much
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by HDoc(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2016
I comment my reserve.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by dadido(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2016
patiently waiting for update
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Eniqurl(f): 7:55am On May 21, 2016
Where is Chistar01 now
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Preciousbouy(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2016
more updates nah
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by MzChistar(f): 10:19am On May 21, 2016
mahxiimus:
. But your his bae. You should know everything
he claims he dont know what would happen next too.he just picks up his pen and go with d flow,dat way d story remains unpredictable
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Encorecasmie(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2016
I just came.. Dz movie pure ahbeg..since 2k14.. BTW, @chistar01, kudos...ure v.good! Keepin' mah fingers crossed..
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2016
-30-

FUNMI

I was surprised at how good it tasted. This was actually the first time I had tasted Ayo's food, that's of course minus the regular Noodles and Spaghetti I expect everybody knows how to cook and I was impressed... Very much impressed.

She had cooked jollof rice and beans and I am sure that even the Ghanaians who always argued about which jollof is superior would have stopped such senseless argument if they had tasted as much as a spoon of Ayo's miracle jollof.

We emptied the entire pot in a rush and I went on to start teasing her over her poor measurement. That was our first meal of the day and she had cooked just enough for us to have just one round each. If the food turned out to be less tasty, I would have teased her for cooking too much though.

Once the plates were washed and everything in the kitchen returned back to normal, the electricity distribution company decided to surprise us and supply us power. The scream of 'up NEPA!' Was so loud that I was sure even people on Mars must have heard. Less the generator supply, we had not as much as had our light bulbs blink even once for over two months I had been in the school so the ear deafening scream was expected.

I looked down at the street from my balcony and saw people dancing all over right there in the middle of the road. The last time I think Nigerians had been so excited was when the news of Sani Abacha's deaths reached the masses. The funny thing about this whole situation is that the electricity distribution company always bring new bills every month, light or no light, this makes me wonder how they get the details they type on the bill.

In matters of seconds almost everybody in the lodge had switched on their home theatres and started jamming up. I could not exactly make out any song anyone was playing as the sounds all got mixed up so I locked my doors and windows to obstruct the noise from penetrating and that worked like magic.

I was not exactly left out of the excitement as I quickly ran into the room and slotted the best Korean movie I had in my into the CD player and just when I was about to sit down to watch the movie the worse happened; the power supply was cut off.

Thousands of hearts were broken. Even Ayo who I had expected to laugh at me was too heart broken to do that. I pinched my myself for even falling for the electricity distribution company cheap trick.

If it's too good to believe then you are probably right.

Down and dejected, we both returned to the balcony to chill and Ayo starts rolling another blunt, I could not understand how the cannabis still remained. Once she was done rolling it, she lit it without second thoughts.

I stared at her keenly for a brief moment and was impressed at how delicately she handled the blunt, I even considered taking a drag but my subconscious kicked against such thoughts with immediate effect. My years of good home training was finally paying of.

She was so much engrossed in smoking the blunt that she totally ignored my presence so I went to the room and picked up my phone where I had plugged it for it to charge and took it to the balcony. I needed to keep myself company.

I went to my music player and started playing a rather slow song before going on to reply my Whatsapp messages and then a text message from my service provider led me to my inbox and that was when I was reminded of the text my dad had sent earlier.

"Let's go to my house," I suggested to Ayo. I had planned on disobeying my dad so I could have time to spend with Maxwell but I did not want that anymore so what was keeping me in school? I thought. Besides I had not exactly kept my deal of visiting home every weekend as I and dad had initially agreed.

"Which house?" She asked.

"My family house," I replied. "The only thing we will end up doing if we stay here is waste money and food stuffs."

She thought about it for a brief second, "If we go today, when would we come back?" She asked.

"Monday na... Besides, I hear Tunji is still around o," I winked at her. Tunji was a guy she had history with, I'll explain more on that another time.

She smiled and looked at her phone to check the time, "don't you think it's quite late to be going home now?"

"I know a short route that would take less than thirty minutes," I replied, dad had made sure home was not so far away.

"Okay then, let's do this. But I must finish my joint first, you can go and start packing."

Having convinced her, packing was not so much of a big deal. Since I was going to just be away for a few days and I had more than enough clothes to wear at home all I really needed to pack was my laptop and a couple of handouts I had photocopied just incase I felt like reading.

Few minutes later she had finished smoking her blunt and we were out of the house not long after.

The road was very free surprisingly and we got to my door steps five minutes than I had anticipated.

My junior brother jumped on me immediately he opened the door. I almost fell in the process, the boy was just thirteen years old but had the weight of a thirty years old man. How he grew that fast in just few weeks was something I could not decipher.

"Ah! Sister Ayo you are welcome o, do you go to the same school with my sister?" He asked Ayo who I noticed had purposely kept my brother, Greg, at arms length so he wouldn't be able to jump on her as well.

"I don't Greg, well, not yet though. How are you na?" She replied.

"I'm fine, hope you bought something for me?" He asked.

"I sure did! But I will only give it to you tomorrow because I want to make sure you are still the good boy I used to know," She lied. A rather good lie, don't you think?

"Where is daddy and mummy?" I asked.

"Daddy is not yet back from work and mummy is still at the shop."

"So you are the only one in the house?"

"No o, my friend is in the parlour," he said excitedly.

It was only then I realised we had been standing at the door all this while.

I led the way into the house and bolted it. The parlour was of course the first place we walked into and that was when we saw Greg's friend.

"Good evening," said the girl who did not look so much like Greg's age mate, her big boobs was evidence of that, a quick glance at her and I noticed she even had bigger boobs than me.

I looked at Greg and then at Ayo, she smiled at me and I figured she was probably thinking what I was thinking.

It was almost 7pm and my junior brother of thirteen was all alone with such a busty in the house.

He definitely had some serious explanation to do.

TO BE CONTINUED

PS: This is just part A of chapter 30 and I will post the other part here later on. The complete chapter is already on my blog though so if you cannot wait till I post it her click on this link https://sochistar./2016/05/21/why-i-want-to-be-bad-30/ to read it on my blog.

Do have a lovely day.

PEACe

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2016
Canme4u:
Double Wahala for dead body.
and the owner of dem body grin
lumzybo:
She has no orientation @ all. Even Henry too. I wonder what they were all doing arnd the schl. They shld av laid low.
You sound really experienced, should we be worried?
nikz:
Wow! Kip it coming ........ure good
I try my best...
BadBullet:
secret agents are bad guys
i see Amaka spilling the beans oo
you are probably right or nah...
Galacious1:
wow! some peeps are just too gud for my liking. I've learnt a lot from you chistar01
Apart from entertaining you guys, the primary purpose of this story is to enlighten the readers. Glad I have succeeded in doing both duties. smiley
mahxiimus:
I so much hate suspense. Keep it up tho
lol... mzchistar has said it all. Thanks though.
MzChistar:
i knew dis case wud turn to anoda thing. amaka should av just laid low for a while na. so all of skinny's mouth na just wash?
lol.. don't be too sure
KimBerlyie:
Chistar01 embarassed
yo! smiley
DY20:
Me and my siblings are glued to your story.. The matured ones though.. keep it coming chistar.
lol... Thanks. Do keep out of reach of kids... ejoor o
Favour222:
2 bad 4 Amaka.keep it coming dear u 2 much
smiley smiley
Eniqurl:
Where is Chistar01 now
see me here
Encorecasmie:
I just came..
Dz movie pure ahbeg..since 2k14..
BTW, @chistar01, kudos...ure v.good!
Keepin' mah fingers crossed..
thanks sir
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by BadBullet(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2016
Greg chilling @ home with his sugar mummy
thats my nigga

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2016
Chistar01, you are doing a nice job here.. Keep it it up. In Olamide's voice.. "don't stop posting update, don't, don't stop."
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by MzChistar(f): 1:11pm On May 21, 2016
loooooool no time to check time. carry on greg grin
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by KimBerlyie: 1:17pm On May 21, 2016
Lol who is the big boobed auntie? grin
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by lumzybo: 2:04pm On May 21, 2016
chistar01:
You sound really experienced, should we be worried?

grin this is a faceless forum. There isn't any need to be worried. #relaxbro wink
But if ur updates are unusually delayed, u myt invoke the spirit man. Then you shld be worried angry
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Preciousbouy(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2016
more updates pls
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Galacious1: 5:15pm On May 21, 2016
MzChistar:
loooooool no time to check time. carry on greg grin
I tell u
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2016
MAXWELL
Henry never used to be one to talk about girls and issues related to them until he met Tonia. The girl seemed to have brainwashed my guy to the point where almost everything he had to say was about her and this was starting to piss me off because I had my own issues I needed to think about.
“But Tonia sabi vex for nothing oh,” he lamented to me.
“Dude, you told her to her face that she’s a broke ass, how did you think she would react to that?” I asked looking uninterested as we sat at the back seat of a cab taking us home.
“But I been no actually mean am na, na just vex wey I been dey vex.”
“Sorry. Next time try to control your tongue when you are vexed,” I advised.
“But nawa for the babe o, why she no wan pick my call na?”
“Give her a little time, call tomorrow.”
“Time to do wetin na?”
Somebody should please shoot me already, I thought.
“Guy leave this girl gist first. I get small issue wey I know say you go fit help me with,” I said changing the topic.
“Wetin be that?”
“Some boys been obtain me this afternoon,” I complained.
“At your old age dem still dey obtain you? Nawa for you oh, abi you no get mouth to follow dem talk?”
“Guy, dem be no even allow me talk anything and dem plenty,” I explained.
“Wetin dem collect?”
“Na just my phone o,” I replied and then went on to give him a well detailed story of how it all happened including a perfect description of the guy in particular who snatched my phone.
When I was done, he was very pissed as it seemed like he knew the exact guy that snatched my phone. He brought out his phone and made a call.
“Souja Boy, you get mind collect my last born phone?” I heard him say over the phone. There was a brief silence as he listened to what the person at the other end of the line had to say.
“If dem born you well, no bring that phone come my house this night,” he said and hung up.
“All this small small boys go just dey do anyhow,” he said to me referring to Souja Boy, “no worry my guy, the bastard go bring your phone come this night,” he added.
“Rugged you,” I said as I anchored him. I was really starting to consider bagging up. Bagging up is a phrase which means joining a frat.
The rest of the trip home was less adventurous. We got home about ten minutes later and after settling the bills we walked into the compound.
A thought crossed my mind as we climbed to Funmi’s floor. It seemed like a good time to talk to her about what had transpired earlier in the day but after banging at her door for what felt like hours and getting no response, I gathered she was not at home and gave up.
By the time I got up stairs Henry was already at the balcony smoking a joint. I was already smoking too much so I didn’t join him but rather went for my remaining bottle of vodka and joined him at the balcony.
“This one wey you don come up now now, e be like say the babe no dey?” He asked me.
“I guess so.”
“What’s up with the two of you sef? The package don click?” He asked. He was trying to ask if I and Funmi were officially an item.
“Nah, far from that actually. She been catch me dey kiss Mary-Anne this afternoon?”
“You are back with that bitch?” He asked looking all surprised.
“God forbid, e get as the story be, I said.
“I been think say na my matter bad pass o,” he said laughing.
“I been just dey look you when you dey complain about Tonia matter. You wey never see anything.”
“Well, you na baddo na,” he said and I was about to deny his accusation when a bang at the door stopped me.
It was about 12am, who could be knocking at the door by this ungodly hour?
I went to look through the peep hole and was surprised by who I saw.
“It’s Amaka,” I said to Henry.
TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2016
Chai! Henry is about to be busted o
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by KimBerlyie: 7:29pm On May 21, 2016
Henry is covered IJN embarassed. Maxwell my boyfriend shldnt dare bag up oohh
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2016
Let's do a poll. When this story is completed, which it would in a bit, I'm considering running a short series on Twitter just to expand my fan base. It would be like a once a week something. So the question is this, would you follow the Twitter series or nah? Like for Follow and share for Nah.

My largest fan base is here, so I figured I'll get better response here so kindly don't ignore this as the results would assist me in making a final decision.

20 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by mahxiimus(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2016
You should just end the suspense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Megadon109(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2016
Would have love to click like, but I don't have a twitter a/c. good work though, keep it up!
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Galacious1: 11:18pm On May 21, 2016
Henry is busted. Story is about to end.

chistar01:

My largest fan base is here, so I figured I'll get better response here so kindly don't ignore this as the results would assist me in making a final decision.
I dont mind visiting twitter bcuz of u man.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Ay04z(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2016
twitter is overated joor...
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by MzChistar(f): 11:35am On May 22, 2016
I'll go any length for u, im not on twitter but will join for u. u r d best tin that has happened to literature as a whole since shakespeare

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by lumzybo: 1:13pm On May 22, 2016
MzChistar:
I'll go any length for u, im not on twitter but will join for u. u r d best tin that has happened to literature as a whole since shakespeare

@ the bolded, easy wit ur flattery ma'am. Fine he writes well
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by emekajerry: 1:54pm On May 22, 2016
9iz one Chistar u r about d best..... so far my favourite xertc still remains Amaka d babe too strit4wrd n fun typ,next na Henry diz guy na d boz alwyz av a way out n vry unpredictable
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by dannybomb(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2016
guy ride on non-stop
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Chai! Henry is about to be busted o
You think?
KimBerlyie:
Henry is covered IJN embarassed. Maxwell my boyfriend shldnt dare bag up oohh
lol... You know Maxwell has more than enough girls chasing him shey? Do you really want to join the queue?
mahxiimus:
You should just end the suspense.
Where's the fun in that?
Megadon109:
Would have love to click like, but I don't have a twitter a/c. good work though, keep it up!
Fair enough. Thanks.
Galacious1:
Henry is busted. Story is about to end.
I dont mind visiting twitter bcuz of u man.
I'll appreciate that.
Ay04z:
twitter is operated joor...
Operated? I don't get.
MzChistar:
lol...Ah!!! You need to see my head right now, it's prolly going to burst in a bit
emekajerry:
9iz one Chistar u r about d best..... so far my favourite xertc still remains Amaka d babe too strit4wrd n fun typ,next na Henry diz guy na d boz alwyz av a way out n vry unpredictable
hmmmm... good to know. Thanks sir.
dannybomb:
guy ride on non-stop
Yes sir!!
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2016
-31-

FUNMI

Nowadays, there is no small child anymore. This Indomie generation are not as naïve as our parents used to be all thanks specifically to the advancements in technology and the great worldwide web. IPad and smartphones have replaced the water and brick games as kids no longer find them interesting.

This change, just like most changes is a double edged sword as while the kids now have easy access to good information, they also get to see things on the internet that can damage their under developed minds.

As I and Ayo got home to see Greg and his 'friend', Susan all alone in the house, this really bothered me because I sure hated to think that my little brother was growing a lot faster than he should.

I was a notch relieved when he explained that Susan was our new neighbours who had only moved in when I was in school and my parents had actually been the ones who instructed her to stay with him to look after him and keep him company.

On that note I and Ayo went to my room and Ayo was of course ready to tease me.

"Hope you are not going to fall for Greg's cheap lie?" She asked me.

"Thunder fire you there," I fired.

She chuckled at my response, "Seriously though, you know that's his girlfriend shey?"

"Na him sabi," I replied. I was not going to give her the satisfaction of arguing with her.

"The Susan chick is probably teaching him how to do nasty things," she pushed.

"Good for both of them," I replied plainly, "I am going to look for something to eat in the kitchen," I said as I walked out of her, walking towards the kitchen.

She followed me of course.

"At this rate, your bro would grow up to be a better player than even Maxwell," she said again.

That struck a nerve not because of what she said really but that she just succeeded in reminding of the last person I wanted on my mind, Maxwell.

"That would be nice," I refused to show any emotion. Its times like this I wish I did not know Ayo or she was still at her school.

I got to the kitchen and was going through the freezer, looking for some snack and Ayo was still trying her possible best to frustrate me when the doorbell came alive.

I rushed to open the door but Greg got to it at first. My dad and mum strolled casually into the house.

It was my mum who saw me first.

"Ah, Funmilayo come here!" She screamed in excitement and I ran into her open arms. She gripped me so tight I was scared a bone was going to break. She had clearly missed me and frankly the feeling was mutual.

"Good evening mummy and daddy," I said as I freed myself from my mum's arm.

"Which time did you get home?" My ever serious dad asked.

"About two hours ago," I lied. If I had told him the truth he would have scolded me for coming so late and I did not want the perfect moment to be spoilt.

"Hope you have eaten something?" My mum asked.

"No ma, but I'm not hungry."

"Me I am hungry o," Ayo who had been quiet all this while blurted out.

"Ah! Ayo, you are here?" My mum asked the obvious and I prayed silently that Ayo don't try to be funny and give a sarcastic response.

"Yes ma, good evening ma," she said and then turned to my dad, "good evening sir."

It was nice to know that she still had little sense in that porous head of hers.

My parents went on to as her for an explanation for why she was not in school and being a good liar, it was not hard for her to give them a cock and bull story.

They later retired to their bedroom and we did the same thing as well.

Just before we slept that night Ayo called Tunji to inform him that she was around and asked if they could see the next day. He accepted, adding that he had a surprise.

Judging from our history with Tunji, I was sure the next day was going to be eventful and I'm always right.

MARY-ANNE

I think I should drink more often. I had been going through so much issues that I had forgotten how to laugh and it took a couple of shots of Vodka for me to remember how to curves my lips into a smile.

Amaka assisted me to that effect though. I had not expected her to be so open and real with me so when she told me about her affair with Maxwell, I figured what the hell? I may as well open up as well.

I had always envied her. Not the evil kind of envy but the good type. I just wished I had a hot body like hers and behaved the way she did, I was too serious and stiff for my own liking so I felt really good when she complimented me. It would be really nice if we were a closer, I sure could use a best friend like her.

I was going to build on the moment by asking her about what had been bothering her so much that she too needed an excuse to stop thinking but the bald cutie who had asked her to dance with her had stopped that from happening.

I was not mad or angry at the very least when she left the lounge with the guy some minutes later cause I might have done just the same if I was in her shoes but courtesy demands that she at least waved me goodbye... But hey! I am not complaining, the new bottle of Vodka which the bartender had just brought was not going to drink itself.

As I drank all alone at the bar, my attention was drawn to a white guy who was pretty much as drunk as a fish. His dance step could be likened to one dancing to a reggae song but ironically an afro pop song blared from the speakers.

Although it was quite interesting to watch him, what really fascinated me were the group of girls that flooded him. They cheered him on as he danced and let him touch them in places and ways that was definitely improper for public viewing. I had been in enough places like this to know that they were prostitutes or what do they call it these days? Runs girls, yeah?

The girls probably assumed that since he was a foreigner, he most likely had enough money to pay for whatever services they could render. I however have an inbuilt antenna which alerts me when someone has money or not and I received no alert but who am I to judge?

As I drank my beautiful bottle of Vodka and watch the white guy dance with his new fans, I noticed when a random guy slipped into the stool that Amaka had sat on and from his reflection on the window just behind the bar I could see that he was staring keenly at me. He said nothing though but I assumed that he was probably thinking of a good pick up line.

"You know a pretty lady like you should not be drinking all alone," he finally said.

That was the most stale pick up line I had heard my whole life, I did not even know that guys still used it. I was so disappointed that I decided to ignore him.

"Can I ask you a question?" He pushed. I kept mute but that did not deter him from going on to ask the question. "Why do a beautiful lady like you have such an ugly character?" He asked.

That irked me... A nerve was struck. I slowly turned to look at him and was about to spit some venom at him but the sudden surprised expression on his face made me hesitate.

"Mary-Anne! So it's even you that's doing all this shakara for me," he said like we were some kind of close friends.

"Sorry, do I know you?" I asked as my brain was doing a deep scan of where I knew the guy.

"Oh c'mon! We've been in the same faculty and had several combined classes together for years and you want to tell me you don't know this face?" He pointed at his face.

I am not sure I know all my course mates to start with and this guy expects me to know him when all we share is a faculty?

"Err... I'm sorry, I guess I've not been observant as I should be," I apologised.

"I even helped you out in about two examinations in our year one," he added.

I am not dumb so I write all my exams myself but nobody can know everything so from time to time we all copy at exams, or am I wrong? Chances are I just asked him for a couple of answers and he's letting it get into his head.

"Anyway, it's all good since you've apologised. I'm Ebuka by the way," he said as he noticed I was not going to reply him.

"Nice to meet you," I replied. I wondered how he knew my name.

"Do you mind if I drink with you?"

"Feel free," I replied. Drinking alone is never fun.

He requested for a cup and poured some vodka in it then emptied it down his throat almost as quick as he had poured it.

"So I'm quite surprised to find you here, by such time," he said.

I was interested in this conversation, "why?" I asked.

"Well, you seem like a very reserved and quite person who would rather stay at home and watch movies," he elaborated.

I laughed, he had perfectly described me. "Are you sure you are not a psychic?" I asked.

He laughed this time, "I'm not o, I'm a serial killer though," he joked.

"What prompts you to kill?" I asked. Serial killers usually killed people in a very strict pattern.

"I usually go for pretty girls who drink alone at lounges," he grinned.

I caught myself blushing. This Ebuka guy was not as bad as I thought.

"So I should be worried then?" I asked.

"It depends, if you are of good behaviour I might let you go."

I smiled, "I'll do my best."

I took a sip from my glass and watched as he brought out his phone as it seemed he just received a message.

"Mary, I'm having such a good time and really hate to leave but something important just came up," he said looking truthfully sad.

I was sad as well, my night was looking much brighter.

"It's okay," I reluctantly said.

"Can I at least have your digits so we could hook up sometime?" He said as he stretched forward his phone for me to input my digits.

I took the phone without any hesitation and typed my number.

"Thanks, I'll call you," he said as he stood up and made to leave the lounge. I just nodded

I sat for a few seconds as I watched him leave and for some reasons I was already thinking about the possibility of us becoming good friends as well. When you are drunk, everything is heightened in your head.

I thought about the possibility of the 'something important' being his girlfriend who was waiting for him outside the lounge. I decided to see if my thoughts were right so I quickly ran after him towards the door.

I was however wrong but I saw him enter the front seat of a Range Rover Autobiography with a bald guy who looked kind of like the guy Amaka had left with about two hours ago.

I just wiped away that thought. Alcohol was really messing up with my head, I concluded. But maybe I should not have.

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by dannybomb(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2016
lemme drop da bomb. you are awesome
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by KimBerlyie: 8:36pm On May 22, 2016
Damn!!! Ooohhh I feel d story is coming to an end, I don't want it to end cry.

You re such an amazing writer, keep up d good work. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.