Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story (197003 Views)

The University Village - A Story / 11 Common Terms That Used To Be 'bad Grammar' / "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Missyetty(f): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
I followed your story from the begining to the end but i was a silent reader, I must say you really did a good job, the story seems so realistic and connects well with real life....Thanks so much chistar!
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Crex007(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2016
Nothing will make me happier than me logging in to nairaland and sweing 'why i want to be bad-a story by chistar01 part2' well done bro......well done!!!!!!!!! And please when writing story next time...ignore people who pressurise u to end it quickly....writing a story is nt easy believe me i've tried...keep up d good work

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by remiseyi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wow.... A nice story.... The death of max was something I never thought would happen in the story, but it gave it the very much meaning.... Thumbs up chistar
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by dadido(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
waiting for part two because Henry vow not to forgive... (forgiveness is a sin).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Chistar01, you are a certified writer. I enjoyed reading this adventurous n suspense filled story. Thumbs up for you, man.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Livingwalker(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Waiting for last fight.....I hope mary-anne nd Henry die in d end....just my personal opinion...
Woow its been a yr and several months I commented here last...
I want to b like u chistar wen I grow up
Itz #Nite
I humbly register my presence
Tnk u sir
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2016
Hi guys, so I just started a new interesting section on my blog where I analyse and break down songs from across the world. I just dropped the very first post and I think I did a good job, so kindly visit and drop your thoughts.

Also a lot new stuffs, are coming to the blog. Which includes hot serial stories (which I'm going to take my time to outsource for), #ShortStories, #FootballGist and of course the #RelationshipCorner is coming back so kindly visit my blog so as not to miss out in this fun ride.

As some of you all know, uniport has finally decided to resume (just when I wished they didn't angry) So as a result of that, my new series is going to start in a few weeks right after I'm done with my examinations.

My blog url is www.sochistar. and the Twitter series would start on Friday, this week (more details on that would come much later).

Do have a blessed week.

PEACe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by oyinola234(f): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Well 2 be honest I did not see anything wrong in wat MARY ANNE did cry

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by oyinola234(f): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
N i wish MaryAnne will not die because it was Maxwell fault rite from the start for keepin a bad frnd like henry even if Ebuka boys did not kill him he will still die somehow but i still tink that it was HENRY that deserve to die not Mawell cry cry
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Akposb(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Cool and beautiful narrative I must say. Your characterization is quite apt and revealing. Well done Chistar.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hi guys, after much considerations and delibrations, I've decided to host the Twitter story life on twitter every Mondays and Thursdays by 8pm. As a result of this, the premier would come this Monday 20th by 8pm so mark your calendars. My handle is @Chistar_ follow me.
Juat to get you interested and anticipate it, here is a sneak preview of the premier chapter. Kindly read and drop your comments here.

The title is THC - A Dealer's Tale.

PEACe

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by olanshile2016(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
mr chistar,i need your opinion on my story
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
The highly anticpated new story is finally here. Kindly click on the link to get the details https://sochistar./2016/06/20/thc-a-dealers-tale/

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hawlascho hefelove
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by slimfresh(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
@chistar01, nice work a very detailed and captivating piece of literature but I must advice for your own safety you seem to know too much of the cultist terms, if you're not one of them you should think twice before publication......and for future writings you might wanna consider mumbling the terms up not too spot on cus it won't be an attractive scene if they have you in mind...BIGUPS THO.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by DazzlinPearl(f): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
chistar01:
ROLL CALL.

This is a list of all my current followers here on NL. Your presence is needed.

PBeni, princesa, Thermythorpe, Redmosquito, FoxyRebirth, natasha, Neduzze5, yemi2plus, YellowMosquito, DNA1, bimbiola, faithgokz, sizzlezNBT, Enigurl, Trendytessy, Omololamide, smithe113, misterjosh, MzChistar, J0sh007, carolinew, tbabstobadt, Feyifahm, Mizsammy, Ifyx, MsSpaqs, ochetinz, Tundeajani, bukkynababe, walintize, kinsjesus, conniblakes, iamdsam, Clemzy16, Cutepie1, DazzlinPearl, JIGGERNAPPY, Fellycutie, adeswagsdmj, Arnoldo, Gifteey100, shalomtemmy, johnnobles, chinedumo, temiK9, Oppy16, amitalian, Herbheorlar, barbiesexy, emmanwandud, Teenuolah, BlesinE, Perfercter4real, mzkomsy, rhapzidy, Therock5555, lekkybam, Skykid1208, Blize7, legendprac, Seankay, BarnabasCo, chesm, Smhart1, tosingcfr, king94, yormite, teetee92, Kensco, geogino, simplifier, Affable0709, Chuksyd1, Incredibleme, Daniel2802, oloriireomo, kunlesehan, Tafamonday, Nekkie27, slimfredo, ibuome, dryakson, iyk1, m003, BabieGhagha, hyungwang, mador, Aimedrey, peterphd, 360prince, shaks97, Braidz, tinahrex, RazziP, Fehmy25s, Kingphilip, Eblee, Ritababe, dagift333, moyarhtohbadt, Abiolabalogun, DisneyAngel, DzTzl, swifteagle, delepaul, VivyGift, Bec, mizxpensive, mcorazon, Sholyzee, olasha1, Eazybuhfocuz, eyezik3, Holuwarphemmy, Rozay001, Balley, mZsleeq, Edipee, eunisam, Sheenor, Swashi007, linpok, Rayvene, Sugarbabekemi, Fonydear, Ghyft, cuteraregem, JohnFrankling, chimaritoponcho, kemsi2010, peter1994, frenddy6, kennybelle, noblebright, kayojosephy, sooplova, IAmXcessiz, Khemyte, hikmoj, Osariemenjoy, peksmay, blazinglove, walewunmi, kokolet007, toykathy, horhizah, chibwike, Dyoungstar, Softchistar, Omoalhaja7, suzie0, TiffanyJ, xplicity1, capip120, suregalluv, fragilegal, Sleekyshuga, omojoshy, ogbenicodes, Emmykul4love, Harrychocoberry.

#EnjoyReading.
after all these years.. there was a story and I didn't even know. Well it's not too late. Following.. More following... Most following
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Batunphon(m): 2:55am On Sep 14, 2016
cryso touching and painful. So painful that maxwell had to staked his life in spite of all his efforts to get his friend out of trouble. Most times in life, things later turn out that way. Not every story usually had happy ending. All the same, kudos to the writer. You really did a great job. Keep it up.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by dadido(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
@chistar should we expect part 2?
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2016
dadido:
@chistar should we expect part 2?
Yup... coming sooner than you think
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by jelal007(m): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2016
chistar01:
Yup... coming sooner than you think
At last u heeded our suggestions. That's great man. Will be checking ur blog 4 updates.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by dadido(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
chistar01 Yup... coming sooner than you think

Tanx bro we r patiently waiting.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by misterjosh(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
page 35 already... and I'm just arriving
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2017
Wow wow wow, though i'm not an ambulance. cheesy

Trust me dearie, I have never related with a novel on nairaland like dis before. I felt I was in d settings. Even though I had never been invovled wit like character, but I felt d whole story like it is happening around me.

I doff my hat for u..

And as for ur way of taking us thru past episode, it shows u know wat u are doing. The way u dished out d cultist part made me reeling with laughter as well as make me wonder how u got to flow easily without forcing it .

In all, d story was worth my time.. KUDOS CHISTAR01

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
chistar01:
HENRY

It turned out that this Funmi friend, Ayo, was a lot more fun than her friend. She smoked and had good orientation about frats, so good I concluded she was a Veron Queen but she denied flatly. A Veron Queen is what we call our female members.

She had knocked at my door and asked for some weed, so I offered to give her some if she cooked for me afterwards. She agreed and the next thing I knew, we were at her flat smoking and eating. Loving her company, I bought two bottles of Novalin with codeine and that was the end of the day for us as we both woke up the next morning only to realise that we had slept off after downing the two bottles.

We underestimated the power of codeine, a mistake I made a mental note not to try again.

Funmi came to the flat the next morning and I left the room for her feeling I had definitely over stayed my welcome.

I got upstairs to see Henry sleeping so I decided not to disturb him but to go out and hang out with Tonia who I still couldn’t get out of my mind. I called her, got the address to her place and was at her door step in less than an hour.

Jessica was nice enough to leave the room for us so we spent the whole day cuddled up at the front of her laptop watching movies.

Later on in the evening I felt we had stayed too long and decided to leave so once I said my goodbye, I was gone even though she did not want me to leave.

I got home and instead of climbing up to my flat, I stopped at Funmi’s place to pick up Ayo. I liked the way she reasoned and spoke, so straight forward and real.

I suggested we go and grab something to eat so she insisted I bought her Sharwama. I agreed on the condition that I would buy suya for myself which she would not taste on any condition and she was to buy the drinks.

“Are you an Igbo man?” she asked laughing after she heard my offer.

“To survive in this country you have to have a little of every race in you,” I replied with a smile, “I don’t want you to get used to the idea that I’m your maga so we are going to split the cost.”

I had spent time with so many girls in the past to know how they think. Once you make it known to them that you have money and little things like things won’t be a big deal, they would classify you as a maga and start take advantage of you so I did not want that to happen between me and Ayo so that’s why I insisted she bought the drinks even though buying the drinks was not a problem for me.

We left the house once she agreed to my offer.

We got to the Suya joint and was negotiating with the Hausa boy who sold it when I received a call from Maxwell.

“Guy where you dey?” he asked.

“I dey that suya joint for junction,” I replied, “Wetin dey sup?”

“Kasala don burst oh, wait for there, I dey come that side now now,” he said and the line went dead.

Minutes later Maxwell had gotten to the junction in a hired cab and urged me to enter. Ayo entered as well but sat at the front seat while we both sat at the back.

“There’s no need for you to come along,” Maxwell said to Ayo.

“No worry about her,” I said to Maxwell, thinking we couldn’t be going too far and Ayo had earlier complained she was tired of staying at home.

“Wetin dey happen?” I asked him moving on and sounding a bit nervous.

We drove for a while before he started telling the story of how Amaka had told Mary-Anne the truth about Agbaya’s death and how Mary-Anne had told the NSS agent that had approached Amaka everything. Basically we were going to Amaka’s house to question Mary-Anne to know how much she had spilled so we could think of what our next move was going to be.

I said no word after her narrated the story to me until we got to Amaka’s place. I instructed Ayo to wait in the cab while we went to Amaka’s flat. She opened immediately we knocked at her door.

As soon as I stepped into the room I spotted Mary-Anne sitting on the bed and I walked up to her and gave her a slap that rendered her blind and dumb for a few seconds as I noticed she opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out and her continuous blinking indicated she could not see.

I was about to give her another slap on the other cheek but Maxwell was quick to grab me. It was getting quite annoying that he always stopped me whenever I was about to treat these girls Bleep ups. Maybe if I had hit Amaka the other day she might have been too scared to tell Mary-Anne anything.

“Before you kill the girl, let’s hear what she has to say,” Maxwell said holding me back.

He had a valid point so I stopped trying to break loose from his grip and went to the balcony where I leaned on the railings with my hands folded.

“Mary-Anne, what exactly did you tell the NSS agent?” Maxwell asked calmly.

“Nothing that is not true,” she said with anger, I had never seen her look that angry before, “I told him Henry killed Agbaya!” she yelled.

“Why did you do that?” he asked again.

“I did it for you and Amaka, when he destroyed what we had, he took away my happiness and hurt me so bad.” She said crying, “If I let him, he would eventually pull you guys down with him and I could not bear the thought of that happening so I did what blind friendship won’t let any of you do,” she said bursted out in tears.

It was fascinating watching how she had twisted the story in her favour. How on earth was she the victim here?

“Don’t tell me you are falling for her cock and bull story? This twisted girl just don’t know how to handle a break up so she put the blame on me and simply wants revenge,” I said walking back into the room really pissed that she could not think of a good excuse.

“Yes! The break up was painful but don’t flatter yourself to think I would…”

Kpa!!! I slapped her cutting her short. She was talking far too much.

“I didn’t give you permission to speak,” I said as she screamed in agony.

She screamed continuously and I knew the only thing that would stop the wailing was another slap but a glance at Maxwell told me that was a bad idea so I held myself back, albeit reluctantly.

She continued to scream and it was getting quite unusual and annoying until her real plan came out in the open.

The door was forced open with a loud thud and five people walked in in a rush with axes. I instantly recognised one of them, Ebuka, the leader of Buccaneers, a rival fraternity.

One of them held on to a bald guy who from Amaka’s initial description I figured was the NSS agent.

I turned to look at Mary-Anne, “You don’t know what you have done,” I said as I ran to the balcony and jumped over the railing in a flash. I purposely did not think about it because I knew my liver would have failed me.

Amaka’s flat was on the second floor so I didn’t die as I landed in the next compound but I heard a loud crack and the pain that followed was almost unbearable but I knew if I stayed there the Buccaneers would run around and meet me there, and once that happened the least of my problems would be a broken leg.

I stood up and limped to the compound gate, moaning in pain with each step, just as I got out of the gate I started waving frantically at every car, bike and tricycle that passed but none was willing to stop.

By the time I decided that it was best if I kept on moving, it was too late for me as I saw two of the Buccaneers running towards me with their axes raised high above their heads.

Shit!

AMAKA

From what I gathered, it turned out that Ebuka had been approached by David who knew that Ebuka was the leader of a cult to help in investigating the murder of Agbaya or he would be arrested. David apparently believed that if Ebuka was not the murderer, he surely knew who the murderer was since the only cultists killed in such gruesome way. Besides having Ebuka on his side ensured that people would talk faster due to the fear they had for him.

Once Ebuka was approached, he immediately informed David that the murder was definitely carried out by men from Henry’s camp since he was sure that his people were clean this time. David kept Ebuka around and Ebuka could not have had it any other way because it meant he was eventually going to have an encounter with his arch rival, Henry, which came soon enough.

Mary-Anne informed us as she cried that she had come to my house in the company of just Ebuka and David. She was to convince me to call Henry to come to my house so that David could catch him and just question him but obviously, Ebuka had a different plan.

Once they forced my door open, Henry had done something unbelievable and jumped over my balcony forcing Ebuka and his boys to go after him. But two stayed behind, “who goes?” one asked Maxwell.

“You guys should not do anything you would regret,” David had said but one of the boys hit him with the blunt side of the axe and he passed out immediately.

He turned to Maxwell and asked again, “Who goes you?”

HENRY

Seeing that the Buccaneers were almost near me, I knew all hope was lost but I kept on running with my broken legs and started screaming the one thing any Viking man would scream in such a situation.

“Aro! Aromates!” I echoed hoping Baggas in the vicinity would come to my rescue.

The Buccaneers seeing that they had boxed me up reduced their pace and started jogging towards me slowing, brandishing their axes as the came nearer. You never know through fear until you stare death right in the face.

“Aromate!” I echoed more desperately as I picked up a log of wood on the floor which I planned on using to defend myself if the worse wanted to happen.

“Boogie Smallz, your time on this earth is over,” Ebuka said as he got nearer to me.

“Aromates!!! Aro!!” I yelled desperately, ignoring him.

Ebuka and his three friends surrounded me and boxed me to a spot. I fell down on my knees and closed my eyes as I said my last prayer.

Suddenly I heard a loud sound that was definitely a gun shot and on opening my eyes I saw the Ebuka fall to the ground and his friend took off through the nearest gate.

Looking around I saw Skinny and believe me when I say that this was the first time seeing Skinny actually made me happy. The joy in my heart was not possible to be comprehended.

“Boogie, make we comot here sharply before them come back with reinforcement,” Skinny said as he pulled my hand over his shoulder for support.

With all the strength in me, I limped and followed him down to the end of the street where we finally got a cab which Skinny had to brandish his gun at the driver before he stopped.

Once tucked in, the driver drove us to safety.

FUNMI

I was home reading when a call from Ayo distracted me.

“Babe you know where The Address lodge dey shey?” she asked from the other end of the line.

“Yes,” I replied. I knew it because Mary-Anne was hit by a car some weeks back at the front of the building.

“Leave whatever you are doing and come here quickly!” she yelled over the phone. I was going to ask why but the line went dead instantly.

Not sure of what to think I closed my book and zoomed out of my house heading for The Address.

I got there shortly and not knowing where to go next, I called Ayo. She picked the call on the first ring and directed me to where she was. I got to the floor she had directed me to and saw her standing at the front of a door looking all shook up.

“What happened, why did you make me come here?” I asked searching her face for an explanation.

“Funmi, I’m so sorry,” she said as she spread her hands and placed them on the door blocking my access into the room.

“Sorry for what I asked,” trying to look behind her because the door was opened.

She opened her mouth and I could see she wanted to tell me what was bothering her so much but the only word she could say was, “I’m really sorry.”

As I tried to see what she was blocking me from seeing something led me to look down on the floor and that was when I saw it. I saw some red liquid flowing on the floor right under the opened door.

I knew it was blood but had no idea whose blood it was so I pushed Ayo out of the way and slowly walked into the room. In as much as I wanted to know who it was, my fear for the unknown scared me.

I first saw Mary-Anne and Amaka both siting on the floor at one corner in tears, I ignored them and slowly looked down on the ground where his body laid almost lifeless.

I covered my mouth with my hand to mumble the scream that was about to come out. I could not believe my eyes as I saw Maxwell’s cough out blood.

“Let’s rush him to the hospital,” I suggested as I bent over him and grabbed his hand, hoping someone would lift his legs but rather Ayo came over and held my hands shaking her head.

“There’s nothing we can do,” she said.

Feeling deflated, I fell on my knees beside his almost lifeless body that had been cut with what looked like an axe in so many different places. My legs were suddenly too weak to carry my body. I wanted to wail out loud but I could not even find the energy to do that so I had to cry in silence with each tear drop filled with so much pain.

So many questions filled my head like who did this and why did the person do it. I was so sure that Maxwell did not deserve to be killed in such a way as I knew he was a good guy in all aspect of the word so why would he die in such manner?

I lifted his head and placed it on my laps, the tears from my eyes dropped on his hair and with each drop his hair curled even more.

“Please don’t die,” I pleaded as I fondled his head.

I trembled as I felt his hands grab me desperately. He did not want to die but that decision was not his to make.

He coughed out and drops of blood splashed out as he jerked, “You promise me one thing,” he struggled to say.

“Anything love, anything at all my love,” I stuttered as I tried to control my breath.

“Promise me that you would find happiness and stay true to yourself for me,” he coughed.

“I promise,” I said meaning every word, I nodded so furiously hoping that making that promise would save him.

“I… I love you,” he could barely whisper. “I’ll always love you, I swear.”

“I love you too,” I quickly replied, the tears from both our eyes flowed like a river.

Suddenly his consistent moaning and coughing stopped and I felt his hand which had grabbed me desperately loose its firmness.

I quickly grabbed his hand, “Baby… baby… Maxwell…” I said tapping him, praying to God that he was only just sleeping but that was not the case.

Maxwell, the love of my life was gone forever. He was dead.

Ayo told me all that happened which led to his death and the question that I asked myself was this; if all Maxwell did wrong was just him being a good friend and that led to his death, what then is the point of being good?

Why I strongly believe that any man who wants to enjoy life shouldn't take any woman seriously. See how Amaka just start to cook trouble, mary Anne just come and served it, and worst of it all they can never admit their fault, even if it costs a life. Max just die for nothing, well next time when a real nigga wants to correct a b**ches Bleep up he will keep d gentleman act at home. Hope these two b**ches don't go Scott free
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2017
I read this story from the start to the finish.
All withing yesterday
I was supposed to prepare for today's exam but I decided to read this story instead.
This story is so so so so sweet I must confess.
There'd been a part two na.
Henry and Amaka, or Funmi or even Ayo.
Will/should pay back Maxwell's death.
That guy doesn't deserve to die. cry
I have learnt a lesson or two about the Vikings and the buccaneers through this story.
I have to be careful now.
Op you're the best.
The best story I've ever read on nairaland.
The story seems like it was happening In real life.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by kilo4sure: 1:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Yeah nice story. I think funmi is actually the one narrating the story( nice plot). It begins with her and ends with her. Funmi wants to be bad with her final conclusion at the Epilogue that " only the good die young"( from her own perspective anyway). I must confess this Chistar guy is one hell of a writer. Thumbs up.
Maxwell made the wrong decision sticking with a cultist friend till the end, and Henry as a cultist took it too far when he beheaded that lecturer. As an alumni of unique uniport myself, the scenes and the plots reflects the uni so well. I laughed out loud when the OP stylishly described "Prison Break"(nicknamed by students) at Aluu which had very little reflection of light to the stairways and corridors. Op once again l twale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by kevwe10(f): 6:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Weldone chistar01 very interesting episode,more ink to your pen
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by nawtielizzie(f): 10:46pm On May 19, 2017
I just stumbled on dz today...
Such an interesting piece...
It made me so lazy @ work today,....I don't regret it tho...
Dz just so amazing
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 20, 2017
chistar01:
The highly anticpated new story is finally here. Kindly click on the link to get the details https://sochistar./2016/06/20/thc-a-dealers-tale/
nice story... You are indeed a good writer... Still hooked on babe in total control...

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by siroscki: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
I stumbled on this story sometime ago on Okadabooks. I googled the title, found it on nairaland . read update till it did not flow for sometime. I then spent the whole night reading the story to the end yesterday. Chister01 well done.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by pjewelSilva(f): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
such a nice story.... but Mary Anne should have died instead undecided
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by IamProdigy: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmmm...I started this story a couple days ago..
I must confess its a piece... Good job chistar01..

Best of luck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.