Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? (9939 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
This issue has been disturbing me 4 sometime now. I hav a girlfriend whom I love & I'm 100% sure she loves me too,
we v been dating for 11 months. d problem is dat she doesnt want 2 go intimate with me, she claims her last bf broke her heart and i'm like the oda guys who simply want to 'chop n go' (buh sincerely dats not d case) i can even marry her. I hv tried convincing her in every way I can but still d same. I'm seriously worried because same tin happened in my last two relationships n I ended up ending d relationships out of fraustration of no intimacy. pls how do i get her to trust me?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by DesChyko: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fine tuning.

Not a day's job.

You just have to use your words and body language.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ask her directly.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Is intimacy a must?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Medunah: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Must u be intimate with her??

Since you claim to love her, i think u should wait till she is ready to do it with you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Medunah: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:
Is intimacy a must?
U dey read my mind nii
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by sexymoma(f): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bros they don't wanna tell you the truth..
they all left cos you aren't romantic grin
If she loves you...You don't ask a lady or beg a lady for sex..
If you are sexy and romantic enough... you nor go dey beg dem

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Anyway, Mr Man, what exactly do you want from her? intimacy to sex or of geniue relationship? You See, You Need To Define What You Want, And By That You Can Go Any Length In Your Relationship. You Need To Build Up Good Friendship With Her, Dont Act Hypocrite To Her, Do Things That Can Stimulate Her Interest In You, Dont Lie, And Dont Act Overbearing, Develop Good Sense Of Humor.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:
Is intimacy a must?
Yes

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Godmother(f): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
@OP

You say you can marry her abi? So what's stopping you? Please marry her and then she can open for you whenever, wherever. Girls are getting smarter and "locking up" these days. I'm sure she would have told you her stand before you guys started. So its either you deal with it or....

On the other hand, I feel your pain sha. But then again, your girlfriend is the one who was hurt badly hence her decision. Please try to bear with her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:
God will bless you
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
All you need is to be romantic
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by qtx(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Medunah:

U dey read my mind nii
lol, how about spending, is it also not a must? grin
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Medunah:

U dey read my mind nii

abi nau
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by damilareoye: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:
i can even marry her.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ipledge:
Yes

why?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Hazardd(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
If you really love her....
remove the intimacy from your mind and buid the trust first.
Everything will come up naturally
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
kristina1:
Ask her directly.
hv done dat...buh same old story
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hazardd:
If you really love her....
remove the intimacy from your mind and buid the trust first.
Everything will come up naturally
11 months n still counting? wat else?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

why?
To keep body and soul together
Mind you am in a no intimacy relationship wink
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Medunah: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
qtx:

lol, how about spending, is it also not a must? grin
No, its not
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:
Is intimacy a must?
yeske
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ipledge:
All you need is to be romantic
how? cos i fnk i am
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

hv done dat...buh same old story
Then maybe she is not ready,she may have some personal reasons tho.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:
If she loves you...You don't ask a lady or beg a lady for sex..
If you are sexy and romantic enough... you nor go dey beg dem
hmmm
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ipledge:
To keep body and soul together
Mind you am in a no intimacy relationship wink

oh so without it body and soul cannot be together ?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
this one is strong
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by chibwike(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Op you can even marry her, abi.....why not marry her and save us.. the stress of advicing you on how to convince her to go intimate with you....i pity girls that sell themselves, coz a guy promises to marry them.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

oh so without it body and soul cannot be together ?
Are you a learner?please don't tell me yes,because i know you are not learner
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:
Is intimacy a must?
yes its a must his a guy nao trying putting your self in his shoes
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
kristina1:

Then maybe she is not ready,she may have some personal reasons tho.
the only reason i know is dat her ex went intimate with her and dumped her. why must she take revenge on me?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ipledge:
Are you a learner?please don't tell me yes,because i know you are not learner

Oh yes am a learner , I learn everyday so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.