Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death (28560 Views)

Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her / Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl / Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by iyatrustee(f): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Honestly, my heart goes out to all the working class women who have no option than to have maids at home.

No matter how nice u are to some, they are wicked.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Fabdedon(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
why always Maids?
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nimblemind(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Devils in form of humans err'where!
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by slap1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Can we have more front page news from the Jokes Section, please? The FP is becoming really tragic!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by ramdris(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Am sacking my maid today!
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by sunkoye: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Maids from hell everywhere. ... angry
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by daben1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hope the father strangled her too in revenge?
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by kowema(f): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
So I'm expected to believe this story without any picture?, just because its on front page or Cus its from Linda?...
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Weezystar1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
efepro:

Blame it on the maids guardian...oftentimes,some of these maids hv bn grossly abused, chastised and maltreated by their guardians or employers.I hv witnessed a lot..it's transfered aggression.
bro you are very right, some guardians are very wicked can you imagin a woman telling her maid to wash and iron the whole window cotton in a one story building and also wash and iron the whole bed sheet in the house not only that she will also wake up by 4 every mornin and cook for her kids and also wash plates, mop the house everyday,bath the children,stay with them,wash all the kids cloths and iron even the ones they wear at home, wash her madam cloth above all she will be recieving shouting every minute of the day
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by etungha08: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Maids on rampage
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
This maid mata don tire person. We never finish dealing with boko haram and maids has already started terrorizing their employers. The devil is at work

1 Like

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Slickest(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lesson 2 all d parents who jeopardize their children's lives 4 their jobs...u work hard so u can provide 4 dem not knowin u left ur kids wit d ripper......wot apnd 2d term "sacrifice", u can't sacrifice your life 4ur kid nd u xpct smbody else 2...funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by PRINCEHPXP(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
seun is nt wise o all dis people posting updates in d site recently are all directing there source to www.lindaikeji..com and i tink there are using nairaland as source of traffic cmon seun can u notice d flaw in yur web?
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by ROZZAYY(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ooooh no not again!!! Shirioushly!
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by pro2010: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
The message is clear, hire a nannny to take care of your wards and treat them as you would want your boss to treat you at work. Its unfortunate that she transfered her anger on an innocent kid, but its high time people stop abusing young girls who should be in school or learning a trade and not been under madams servitude. Nigerian couples should plan their lives, give birth to the number of children you can take care of, do not rob other children/youths of their growing up. These happenings are warnings.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by kstyle2(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
I think the maids in dis country r trying to start up a revolution...
The president of Nigerian Maids Association needs to call her folks to order
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
edymonte:

And I just heard about a maid in Abuja who strangled a 3 year old girl recently just because the girl's mum told her she couldn't travel to her village for Christmas.

The disappointed maid was said to have killed the little girl in anger because the girl's mother had insisted she had to stay in Abuja to look after the child. Please mothers, be more careful.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/parents-pleases-be-careful-abuja-maid.html?m=1
"I just heard"no source,no interview,no nothing. Fake fokn new just to attract traffic to her blog,bloody gossip,arant nonsense
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by freecocoa(f): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
ask4bk:
Maids of today sef.

When I was a maid, I was humble and obedient. My Oga took me like his child.

Today I'm now selling Iphone.

To get cheap Brand New Iphone 6 Gold 16gb @127k in Lagos check my signature for my number
I'm not supposed to laugh on this thread but make una no vex, I just find this hilarious, the hustle must go on grin.

@Topic, it's really a pity, I still don't understand how someone transfers aggression on babies, innocent cute looking kids fah! No, abeg only an evil person can do this, nothing justifies this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Jennydoris(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
efepro:

Blame it on the maids guardian...oftentimes,some of these maids hv bn grossly abused, chastised and maltreated by their guardians or employers.I hv witnessed a lot..it's transfered aggression.

So because of transferred aggression the maid has to take the life of a little baby? A child that is helpless even at the point of dying? Am not saying that some guardians are not hard to be with but whatever your revenge allow a child to be. Leave your revenge to your guardian. Some of these kids are very fond of the maid than their mum yet some of them still have the mind to commit a heartless act towards this little kids. No matter how you see it, their actions are very wrong and unfair.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by idongesit88: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
for the 1st time booking spaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Wisegeek01(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
ask4bk:
Maids of today sef.

When I was a maid, I was humble and obedient. My Oga took me like his child.

Today I'm now selling Iphone.

To get cheap Brand New Iphone 6 Gold 16gb @127k in Lagos check my signature for my number

Nice Strategy" wen u were a Maid Ko Ni"

grin
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
If only there is a good paying job out there for a family man to sustain his family, then most women will be willin to be an housewife, take good care of their home and kids but since there is nothing like that na God go help us.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
APC handwork
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Rilwayne001: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
In sukkot's voice **end-time maid**
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by kingthreat(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
efepro:

Blame it on the maids guardians...oftentimes,some of these maids r grossly abused, chastised and maltreated by their guardians or employers.I hv witnessed a lot..it's transfered aggression.

So transferring aggression is the solution? Can't the maid just stop the job? Justifying evil is wrong.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
ramdris:
Am sacking my maid today!
sharap there,na who dash monkey banana?you wey be houseboy for abokii house wan drive away housemaid
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by dguyindcorner(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
efepro:

Blame it on the maids guardians...oftentimes,some of these maids r grossly abused, chastised and maltreated by their guardians or employers.I hv witnessed a lot..it's transfered aggression.

So you mean their actions are justified?
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by madjune(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm not surprised with these maid season wickedness at all.
They're revolting because their oga GEJ will soon pack out Aso rock.

GEJ was a maid when he had no shoes way back.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by naijaboiy: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
kowema:
So I'm expected to believe this story without any picture?, just because its on front page or Cus its from Linda?...
No...you should also ask for the video of when the maid was strangling the baby angry

Rubbish undecided
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Edusouls(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
child slavery has never ended in africa, we still do slavery here and in a very baad way..so all of you re blind to just blame maids, the people to blame are their heartless and wicked aunties, women are very insensitive to themselves, these maids some of them are so tiny and are not even up to the age of doing some very hectic housework loaded on them, you see these poor girls do virtualy all house shores from damm morning till night, and worst is that these very ungreatful aunties dont even treat them well even after the hectic task done by them. They easily rain down abuses on them like dogs, they wont buy tangible cloths for them, you see them look so tattered and miserable, once you see a maid and her own kids, the difference is clear.they loose their ill temper easily on them and beat them mercilessly, most of these maids are not even allowed to come into some special certain places in the home,they only watch television when permitted to, of course they sleep on the floor mart,these so called aunties torment hell out of this poor girls pushing them to the wall, out of fustration they sometimes retaliate very badly..women re just too ruthless in nature...haba..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Abbey2sam(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Transfer aggression..........

employers should treat this maids like human being,
treat them like your child, sister....treat them like family..

I condemn the actions of this maid, i will never try to justify a tin like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-year-old Lagos Girl Drugs Her Friend To Sleep For 15 Hours, Steals From Her / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) / Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.