Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death (28552 Views)

Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her / Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl / Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Edusouls(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
dguyindcorner:

So you mean their actions are justified?
yes somehow it is an act of retaliation from the endless misery their ruthless aunties subject them to, blame their very wicked and cold blooded aunties and never the maids..
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Samabu07(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
efepro:

Blame it on the maids guardians...oftentimes,some of these maids r grossly abused, chastised and maltreated by their guardians or employers.I hv witnessed a lot..it's transfered aggression.

Transfer aggression on a harmless child? God help her and her family. I shall equally show them all how to duly transfer aggression.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by nora544: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
pro2010:
The message is clear, hire a nannny to take care of your wards and treat them as you would want your boss to treat you at work. Its unfortunate that she transfered her anger to an innocent kid, but its high time people stop abusing young girls who should be in school or learning a trade and not been under madams servitude. Nigerian couples should plan their lives, give birth to the number of children you can take care of, do not rob other children/youths of their growing up. These happenings are warnings.

1000 likes you write the truth.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Edusouls(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
desgiezd:
I think there are no decent and clean maids out there any more. What we have now are satanic infested maids!
hahaha not the maid are satanic infested, but the devil incarnated aunties that are insensitive that they treat these maids like dogs, sometimes they deserve what they get.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by tziz(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
obiajulu1:
Maids on a mission
Hmm, sounds like a naija movie...
Watch out for a home movie wit dis name next week..
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Edusouls(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Godmother:
This new trend of maids suddenly becoming viciously evil is alarming. Is there like an agency somewhere churning out these she-devils or what?
all women are evil Godmother, not only the maids but also you, and their aunties are more devilish to punish these little things with hectic house shores and slave like treatment, beat them up mercilessly at any slightest provocation, some re so tender that they not even up to 10yrs, they are given the load of a 20yrs old to carry.,women are ruthless and carnate so shut up, they get what they deserve..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
tziz:

Hmm, sounds like a naija movie...
Watch out for a home movie wit dis name next week..
hehe lets not give aba and alaba boys some ideas abeg grin
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
ask4bk:
Maids of today sef.

When I was a maid, I was humble and obedient. My Oga took me like his child.

Today I'm now selling Iphone.

To get cheap Brand New Iphone 6 Gold 16gb @127k in Lagos check my signature for my number
roftlmaololwkmd!!! Omo you go fear marketing na....Nothing do you bros,man must chop. grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by AreaFada2: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
It's time for this maid business to be strictly regulated.

Many of those maids are still minors.

A lot of maids have had a chequered childhood of poverty, abuse, being tossed from aunty to another and from one madam/employer to another.

Many have a very volatile and unstable mind.

The Ministry of Youth & or Social Welfare needs to act to avoid more stories like these.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Edusouls(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
mencade4:
evil women everywhere....guys beware!

My wife must do work at home by herself.......no housemaid for us.....my decision is final!
your wife may be more evil than the maid self..
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by ask4bk(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Idowuogbo:
roftlmaololwkmd!!! Omo you go fear marketing na....Nothing do you bros,man must chop. grin

Wetin Mann go do nah. Condition de mek us wise up more grin grin
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by tziz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
obiajulu1:
hehe lets not give aba and alaba boys some ideas abeg grin
grin grin
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Edusouls(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
kayciano:
Hmm
Possibly the HOUSEMAIDs association had a meeting.
Those days we heard of WOMEN MALTREATING housemaids...but now we have the reverse.
Those days some ladies fed their MAIDS , BABY'S EXCRETA...but now the hunter is the HAUNTED..
VERY soon LADIES will start GANG RAPING MEN.
hahaha, you re right, their wickedness has come back to haunt them, ruthless madams..
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by honeeyplum(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dear Jesus, please let my mum live long to witness the birth of her grandchildren and take care of them while am at work...no maid on child duty.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by corneremperor: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
efepro:

Blame it on the maids guardians...oftentimes,some of these maids r grossly abused, chastised and maltreated by their guardians or employers.I hv witnessed a lot..it's transfered aggression.

You're right u know...i can guarantee you that all of these maids where all treated in a sub-human manner before they finally flipped out. If you cant treat your maid like a human being, don't expect your children to be safe around her!
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by lekkie073(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its only in Africa u see girls between 15 and 22 yrs being used as maids.....and d fact is most of these maids are being forced to do the job. So they r never happy doing it.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
dis thread should be dedicated to d lazy housewives
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
desgiezd:
I think there are no decent and clean maids out there any more. What we have now are satanic infested maids!
yes the maid did evil but the mother of that child is equally wicked.... Why on earth will you ask another person not to spend the most celebrated holiday around the world with her family and friends all in the name of "wanting her to take care for "YOUR OWN CHILD" c'mon, because shes a maid doesnt give U the right to enslave her even during the festive season which should be shared with family and friends..... While we become concious of people we employ for home services, also put in mind that they are also humans and deserve to be given time to relax and enjoy some time away from work.... Treat Your employees right and you will enjoy the best of their services..... I speak from experiences i've have gotten right from when I was a kid with Nannies taking care of me n my siblings till date when we still have house helps in the house to do chores around the premises.... They dont just become evil if you treat them like family..... You should know they have feelings too....
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by lekkie073(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
The same maid u employed to take care of ur child will end up being the cleaner, the cook, the gardener, the washawoman, the errand girl,

How the fvck do u want her to be happy with d job? cool
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by mifavour(f): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Beware of holatin

what has my love done??
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Some Idiiots here would blame it on Oga GEJ
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Franchise21(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hian... nw na housemaid dey trend
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by mencade4: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Edusouls:
your wife may be more evil than the maid self..
you will marry an evil woman....amen
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by sukkot: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Rilwayne001:
In sukkot's voice **end-time maid**
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by summer(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Most of the guardians treat all these maids like an outcast. The dont show them love. They are extremely wicked to them. Some of the maids do house chores till midnight. They dont have closing time. I have a rule that my maid must go to bed b4 9 pm at most 10pm. We eat the same food and same dinning. Call their parents when need arises.

They should travel for Christmas if you had agreed with them.

Though no one has the right to take another person's life. Some of them are equally demonic. We should always be willing to let them go whenever they wish of course its its a hard decision considering busy schedules. Remember to always pray with them.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by millionboi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cybermugu1:
Some Nairalanders be like

"Maid dis, maid dat, mehn Gej has failed us"
lol
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by tiwiex(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
efepro:

As much as I don't support the maid's action, I agree with u. We treat these maids shabbily. I wonder how parents reason. You handover ur child to a stranger and maltreat the stranger. Y won't u let her go fo xmas? She was probably supposed to then u reneged at the last minute because she aint ur bloodcand happijess is ur exclusive right. I believe there are many reasons for this current trend but maltreatment and transferred aggression can't be ruled out. If u don't want ur cook spittng in ur food, then be nice.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by millionboi(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bad Govtmnt
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by willibounce1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lazy Nigerian women. I don't know why you need a maid to help you take care of the child you carried for 9months. Na maid phuck you, give u belle?

Maid never kill una pikin finish. Wait till they poison your whole family. What is so hard ib taking care of your own child?

If your job is more important than your child, then face it and forget abt having a child.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Godmother(f): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Edusouls:
all women are evil Godmother, not only the maids but also you, and their aunties are more devilish to punish these little things with hectic house shores and slave like treatment, beat them up mercilessly at any slightest provocation, some re so tender that they not even up to 10yrs, they are given the load of a 20yrs old to carry.,women are ruthless and carnate so shut up, they get what they deserve..

Sweetie, I don't even know where to take your issue from. But you need to stop watching too many nollywood movies. Also purge your mind of the so many negative incidences you have seen and learn to start noticing the positives as well.

There are employers who treat their maids right and send them to good schools. Did you not read of the recent incidence where our very own Tonto took her maid shopping with the maid well-dressed and beaming with smiles. Did she look maltreated to you?

That incidence came out because Tonto is a popular figure. There are so many other good incidences out there that we never hear of. The media mostly blow out the negatives to sell. If you were wise, you would know this already. So read wide dearie and learn to connect your brain to your mouth before speaking henceforth.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by deewhone(f): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
mencade4:
evil women everywhere....guys beware!

My wife must do work at home by herself.......no housemaid for us.....my decision is final!
Den, u must be prepared 2 make her a full house-wife
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by mifavour(f): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Beware of holatin

what has my love done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys Bag 4-Month Imprisonment For Phishing In Benin (Photos) / Fake Naval Officer Arrested For Defrauding & Assaulting Pos Agents In Nasarawa / Victims Of Cultist Attacks In Ezi-Umunya, Anambra In Critical Condition (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.