Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Source Code For A Program - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Source Code For A Program (1863 Views)

Editing Joomla Source Code / Ever Seen The Source Code Of Google.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
What does it entail!??How am i supposed to write it for my thesis...Your urgent reply is needed as soon as possible!!!
Re: Source Code For A Program by adewasco2k(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
baba11:
What does it entail!??How am i supposed to write it for my thesis...Your urgent reply is needed as soon as possible!!!
What?
Re: Source Code For A Program by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Huh? undecided
Re: Source Code For A Program by donlaski: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Contact me asap, I've done lots of program source code, tell me what you need: 08101309222, uchdollar@gmail.com
Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
donlaski:
Contact me asap, I've done lots of program source code, tell me what you need: 08101309222, uchdollar@gmail.com
Tell me here!
Re: Source Code For A Program by namo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
baba11:

your post doesnt even pass across what you want. whether its a java software, c++ e.t.c. it makes sense to explain what exactly you want so whoever wants to help you can know what exactly how.
Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
namo:

your post doesnt even pass across what you want. whether its a java software, c++ e.t.c. it makes sense to explain what exactly you want so whoever wants to help you can know what exactly how.
I already have program I want to use in the form of a particular software application package. How do you think I can come by Its source code?
Re: Source Code For A Program by petikal(m): 12:32am On Dec 19, 2014
Your question doesn't really make sense. Source codes are essentially underlying algorithms for an application. They come in different forms, lengths, and syntaxes - depending on the language(s) and platform used. So, what again is your question?
Re: Source Code For A Program by olyivy(f): 1:05am On Dec 19, 2014
petikal:
Your question doesn't really make sense. Source codes are essentially underlying algorithms for an application. They come in different forms, lengths, and syntaxes - depending on the language(s) and platform used. So, what again is your question?
I concur!
OP you should not only be looking for the source code but also for what it actually means. Your post doesnt make sense!
Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
olyivy:

I concur!
OP you should not only be looking for the source code but also for what it actually means. Your post doesnt make sense!
It seems as if you didn't get me right...I am doing my Msc thesis...upon reaching chapter 3 which entails designing, my supervisor (Prof ) requested for the source code of the program I'm using. ....Since,I'm hardware based tech,I believe he was referring to the code that was used in designing the software I used!What is your take on this?
Re: Source Code For A Program by Guyson(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Just seeing this post now.

I understand you perfectly well. For example if you created a calculator, the user will only be seeing and using the calculator in Graphical User Interface (GUI) format. What your supervisor is asking for is the code(s) that brought out the design and functionality.

Copy and past it to a text editor. Some supervisors might want you to copy it to CD and submit to them (soft copy), others might want you to print and submit the hard copy

An illustration of Java source code with
prologue comments indicated in red,
inline comments indicated in green,
and program statements indicated in
blue

Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2015
Guyson:
Just seeing this post now.

I understand you perfectly well. For example if you created a calculator, the user will only be seeing and using the calculator in Graphical User Interface (GUI) format. What your supervisor is asking for is the code(s) that brought out the design and functionality.

Copy and past it to a text editor. Some supervisors might want you to copy it to CD and submit to them (soft copy), others might want you to print and submit the hard copy

An illustration of Java source code with
prologue comments indicated in red,
inline comments indicated in green,
and program statements indicated in
blue

Thanks bro... but my major concern now is how to get the source code from my program.... What are the steps to be taken??
Re: Source Code For A Program by Guyson(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
baba11:
Thanks bro... but my major concern now is how to get the source code from my program.... What are the steps to be taken??

Which programming language did you use to develop the program?

Which third party software did you us to develop the program?
Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Guyson:

Which programming language did you use to develop the program?

Which third party software did you us to develop the program?
Tell me,i'm listening...how can i find source code?
Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
...the third party software is payroll manager!
Re: Source Code For A Program by Guyson(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
baba11:
...the third party software is payroll manager!

Is the the third party software payroll manager or you are trying to build a payroll management system in C++

You shouldn't be looking for source code used to develop a program/software, I.e if you wrote the program yourself.

I can't help you if you don't know the answer to my questions
Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
Guyson:

Is the the third party software payroll manager or you are trying to build a payroll management system in C++

You shouldn't be looking for source code used to develop a program/software, I.e if you wrote the program yourself.

I can't help you if you don't know the answer to my questions
I didn't build it at all.I am making use of it.Search google for payroll manager software from moneysoft and tell me how i am supposed to find the source code,please!
Re: Source Code For A Program by Guyson(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Download it from this link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzfdwphxe6rx78s/payroll%20management%20system.cpp.zip

Unzip it
Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Guyson:

Unzip it
Thank you very much sir!!!

I am highly appreciated your kind gesture, sir!!!!!

I'll give you the feedback on it very soon.....
Re: Source Code For A Program by Guyson(m): 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
baba11:

Thank you very much sir!!!

I am highly appreciated your kind gesture, sir!!!!!

I'll give you the feedback on it very soon.....

You are welcome
Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Guyson:

You are welcome
Do you have any idea on how i can test run it?
Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2015
^^Anyone
Re: Source Code For A Program by Guyson(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
baba11:
Do you have any idea on how i can test run it?

If it is a java program, copy and paste the source code in the code view of a java third party software (like netbeans) and run the file. If it is a C++ program paste it to a C++ third party software.

If you can't program, look for a programmer around you
Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Guyson:

If it is a java program, copy and paste the source code in the code view of a java third party software (like netbeans) and run the file. If it is a C++ program paste it to a C++ third party software.

If you can't program, look for a programmer around you
Thanks
Re: Source Code For A Program by baba11(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Guyson:

Unzip it
Check your mail....I've sent you a PM

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? / Lynda Premium Accounts For Sale / Uk Adsense Available For Sale At 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.