Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. (3237 Views)

Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said / 3 Basic Things Buhari Asked Me To Do At Customs – Hameed Ali / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Flets: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lol, Pls tell Oga Lai Mohammed that he needs to recruit more paid e-soilders. It has been very tough selling this Buhari product.

Buhari can never rule Nigeria. It's impossible. His baggage and antecedents are too heavy to bear.

At least, dog and baboons would not soak in blood and sharia would not be spread across the country.

He should call his bokoharam boys to order now, he doesnt need to be in aso rock to call them to order.

2 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by payne4real(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
2015 election will be interesting.

Change 2015
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by PapiWata: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Boko Geezer Buhari ought to blow himself up just like the terrorists he sponsors are trained to do in northern Nigeria. This is the ONLY way Buhari can "win" in any positive sense, and he must therefore hasten to accomplish this laudable objective for himself, and for everyone resident in the desert village where he will ultimately serve as Grand Seriki, after his most recent fifteen-minute span of fleeting fame has expired.

For a man of Weeping General Buhari's exalted status, the allocation of willing virgins, when he is "voted" into Paradise, would be at least several hundred, rather than just the usual paltry 72 virgins handed to lesser mortals who ordered far fewer killings than Buhari over his career of blood-lust and terror.

1 Like

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by ishiamu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
chamboy:
Ok mumu

Ok
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by courage89(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Promise to create an institution of accountability and transparency in all government functionaries.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by jaso1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
deskossy:
funny.....do u people really believe buhari will fight corruption...he should start with tinubu and atiku ....anybody promising to fix nigeria's problems in 4 or 8 years is a dreamer
The problem you have is that why can't sitting president arrest those people you mentioned or are they bigger that the country?
The answer is no because the most stupid calamity of all is within the presidency.
Have you forgot the man who was declared wanted for police pension stealing? This same man went to the airport and welcome our president back to the country and this is a man who was declared wanted by security agency, he was hidden not until president arrival before he resurface again. Badluck to you.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Validated: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2014
ypzilanti:
Express to Nigerians what the change they should expect will look like.

1. Declare your assets immediately:...lets see if GEJ can do same.
2. Name key posts in your Cabinet now: Your first eleven. Fashola, Donald Duke, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Kwankwaso. For works, agriculture, education, power, etc.
3. Promise passage of Petroleum Industry Bill 3 months into office.
4. East-West road is not rocket science...promise to pump money there and finish it in one year max. Nigeria can do it!
5. Promise completion of 2nd Niger bridge which took 4 yrs of time wasting to commence.
6. Pick your EFCC head NOW! Find a Nigerian that most find to be incorruptible.
7. Promise Nigerians Shekau's head on a stick in one year. Pay a surprise visit to a barracks in the Nort East to encourage the troops.
8. Campaign massively in the South East and South South. Most have not benefited anything from GEJ anyway. They just need to be convinced that you love them.

I'm sensing the change in the air! Buhari supporters add your thoughts and suggestions.

Buhari's biggest undoing is tha APC Is only a press party. On ground, it lacks root.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by rozayx5(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2014
ypzilanti:

2. Name key posts in your Cabinet now: Your first eleven. Fashola, Donald Duke, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Kwankwaso. For works, agriculture, education, power, etc.
4. East-West road is not rocket science...promise to pump money there and finish it in one year max. Nigeria can do it!
5. Promise completion of 2nd Niger bridge which took 4 yrs of time wasting to commence.
7. Promise Nigerians Shekau's head on a stick in one year. Pay a surprise visit to a barracks in the Nort East to encourage the troops.
8. Campaign massively in the South East and South South. Most have not benefited anything from GEJ anyway. They just need to be convinced that you love them.

I'm sensing the change in the air! Buhari supporters add your thoughts and suggestions.

your smarter than Buhari himself
the old general disappointed most of his followers on channels TV when he said he will stabilize the oil market and control the economy with the Army SMH

1 Like

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by PapiWata: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2014
rozayx5:

the old general disappointed most of his followers on channels TV when he said he will stabilize the oil market and control the economy with the Army SMH

Please calm down and don't be afraid. The worst part about being assaulted in the street by troops is wondering if you will be shot at the end of the exercise, BUT, Boko-Geezer Buhari has ASSURED the nation that killings will only be approved to subdue stubborn individuals, which I am sure you are not.

Terror gang supervisor Boko-Geezer Buhari merely wished to point out that armed troops will be on hand to flog the crap out of civilians for no reason at all other than to instill displeeeeeen, which is a quality in which you are clearly deficient, meaning that you might be a good candidate for a vigorous flagellation by drunk soldiers.

Just don't forget to politely and respectfully thank the army private that is assigned to train you with those regular beatings, to affirm your role as a disposable slave under the new Buhari-led Sharia government that Buhari and his cult followers hope will be rigged into existence in 2015.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by taharqa: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Bros ypzilanti, is u be dis??looong time

...ehey, let d beta pple begin to cm back.I long bros take dat also cms back
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by ypzilanti: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2014
taharqa:
Bros ypzilanti, is u be dis??looong time

...ehey, let d beta pple begin to cm back.I long bros take dat also cms back

LOL. Went on exile due to tribal e-wars on the forum. Seems a little bit of sanity has returned. We cant be fighting each other over tribe and religion here in Africa when the world wants us to fail. It saddens me.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by PapiWata: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Flets:

[size=18pt]Buhari should call his bokoharam boys to order now, he doesnt need to be in aso rock to call them to order[/size].

Ha ha ha ok let me be sure I understand the thrust of this argument. Are you saying that Boko Geezer Buhari should not feel COMPELLED to try and rig his way in as Feresident and Ruler of Nongeriya, since the best way to IMMEDIATELY stop his terror gang operating would be a simple phone call placed from his wooden throne in the Seriki's Palace of his remote village near the Chad/Nigeria border ?

If that is your point, I agree and rabidly support your one-step-at-a-time approach. Nigeria's insurgent leader and terror sponsor, Weeping General Buhari, should FIRST declare a cease-fire in his war of terror against Nigeria's population and government, so that he can then be turned over for trial at the International Criminal Court in the Hague, where he may qualify for a well-deserved life stay in jail, thereby saving Buhari all the fundamentalist-donated blood money that he would otherwise have squandered to finance yet more in his litany of still-born electoral bids, over the coming years.

1 Like

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by smartcount003(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2014
ypzilanti:

My friend which East-West road are you talking about? is it the one that's undergoing massive construction, which i travelled through last weekend or another one? For your information, a lot of work has been done/and is still being done on that road. From Patani to warri, is 100% completed with markings and middle demarcations. From Patani to Mbiama (Yenagoa junction) is 60% completed- this rgion is taking much time and resources because i discovered there are so many bridges in this stretch. From Mbiama to Uniport junction is 70% completed, and from here to Eleme junction is 90% completed.
So there is nothing you can tell me about East-West road that I don't know of because I take this route every now and then. Please always say things the way they are and not deceive people with false information. Thank you.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by smartcount003(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Collynzo9:
@OP how can Buhari pass the petroleum information bill all on his own?
Is GEJ the one stopping the legislative from passing it at the moment?

My brother please help me ask these myopic individuals. They think Buhari will pass the bill all by himself. All what the OP listed are things GEJ initiated and are currently being executed. So there's nothing new, and I'm not excited either.

1 Like

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by smartcount003(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2014
rozayx5:

It's not about being smarter that Buhari. Can Buhari give what he does not have? He was once a leader and he knows transforming Nigeria in a short time is not a rocket science. Nigeria being a complex society would take some time to be gradually transformed from this state to where we all want it to be. And President Jonathan is already doing that by setting the transfortion agenda in motion. It only requires that we support him to actualize this dream for a better Nigeria.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Switpal(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2014
chamboy:
fool2
Guy tak it easy. Is Buhari ur father?
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by smartcount003(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
Switpal:

That's why people like us who don't dwell on rumour but on facts dont take them serious. We are threats to them whenever we presents facts and figures to refute their lies. I just pity peoples who get easily hoodwinked by their lies and propaganda all in the name of promoting Buhari. No matter what they do, they can never change his past.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2014
Switpal:
No sweethat
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2014
smartcount003:

That's why people like us who don't dwell on rumour but on facts dont take them serious. We are threats to them whenever we presents facts and figures to refute their lies. I just pity peoples who get easily hoodwinked by their lies and propaganda all in the name of promoting Buhari. No matter what they do, they can never change his past.
Tell us his Lapses with evidence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jega Being Forced To Announce 6-week Postponement, But President Want Him Sacked / Exposed!! Femi Falana Revealed As Behind Fueling 19 APC Lawmakers Against Fayose / Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.