Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

Your Childhood Sucks If You Didn't Do Any Of These... Lol - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Childhood Sucks If You Didn't Do Any Of These... Lol (540 Views)

Naija People, Who Didn't Do This As A Kid? / What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? / Signs That Your Childhood Was Lame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Childhood Sucks If You Didn't Do Any Of These... Lol by donogaga(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
(1) If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.

(2) If you didn't play rubber band.

(3) If you never bathed in the rain.

(4) If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.

(5) If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed.

(6) If you didn't go 2 steal cashew/mango/guava in d next street and the owner's dog comes through the
backyard waiting for you to come down from the tree.

(7) if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones.

(cool If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school.

(9) If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends.

(10) If you never flew a kite.

(11) If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with sand.

(12) If you didn't write your name on paper and insert it into your pen so that no one will steal it.

(13) If you didn't close the fridge door really slowly to see when the lights went off.

(14) If you never waved at white birds expecting your nails to be whiter.

(15) If you never heard of a ghost that stays under mango trees at night.

(16) If you didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it your car!

(17) If you didn't mix garri and sugar in your pocket and eat while walking in the street.

(18) If you never did mama and papa play i.e. cooking grass and sand without fire.

(19) If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle cover.....
.....then I guess your Childhood wasn't fun!.... Lol

Just going down memory lane, reminiscing... I actually did a lot of these way back when.... Oh.......
Re: Your Childhood Sucks If You Didn't Do Any Of These... Lol by WiziAgozie(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes sweet memories.
Re: Your Childhood Sucks If You Didn't Do Any Of These... Lol by WiziAgozie(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes sweet memories.......I had lot's of fun

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Video Of Somali Camel Corps 1943 / . / Tribute To The Nigerian Armed Forces : Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.