Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? (3973 Views)

Desmond Elliot Surprised With Birthday Party In His Office (photo) / Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z A Hand Job In Public / Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by Wisdytech(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/oh-yeah-beyonce-caught-giving-jay-z-oral-in-his-office/

If this story is true, then Beyonce is my girl! Lol. Married couples should do this every once in a while.. hehe. So a staff of Jay Z's Roc Nation wrote in to MediaTakeOut, claiming that Beyonce came into their office to see Jay Z and may have given him MouthAction in his office. Below is what she said

I work at roc nation ny. Funny thing is, I usually don't see Jay Z, but I saw him twice on Tuesday. First when he walked in and said hello to everyone and second on his way out.

He came in at bout 12 pm. Then beyonce came at 4pm to check on him. She went into his office & then he called Sandra, his secretary to say he will be unavailable for a while.

On [Beyonce's] way out we saw her lipstick smudged. We were chatting among ourselves about it lol. But still unsure why until jay stepped out about 30 minutes later only for us to see his zipper down. Sandra told him in a coded way and he was sooo embarrassed. Was such a funny and cute moment."

Beyonce is THAT CHICK . . . shows up to her man's JOB . . . gives him some QUICK NECK . . . and leaves him REFRESHED!!!

>> MARRIED LADIES CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR HUSBAND(S)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
pictures or adonblivit
Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by ROZZAYY(f): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
edozie04:
pictures or adonblivit
Nairaland
Seconded.
Nairaland(sec)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by Wisdytech(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Seconded.
Nairaland(sec)
hmmmmmm please, do you snap yours?
Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by ROZZAYY(f): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wisdytech:

hmmmmmm please, do you snap yours?
Ayam still a virgin.
Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by axortedbabe(f): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
so?na me for do am before?..
na she dey help me do my bf own..mtchew

1 Like

Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Seconded.
Nairaland(sec)
rozay wannabe, u ar welcome to d ministry, go spread the gospel
Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by Wisdytech(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
REALLY? grin
edozie04:
rozay wannabe, u ar welcome to d ministry, go spread the gospel
Nairaland
Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by CashdownNG: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
axortedbabe:
so?na me for do am before?..
na she dey help me do my bf own..mtchew

omo you are just random on nairaland eh. . is there a competition that I know not of?

#chai....
Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by axortedbabe(f): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=CashdownNG post=28830256]

omo you are just random on nairaland eh. . is there a competition that I know not of?

#chai....

[/quote and how did u knw that if u r Nt equally everywhere,guy free my mata..
Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Now my mascara runnin', red lipstick smudged
Oh he so Hot, yeah he want to f-uck tongue
He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown. just exactly what she sang in "Patrition" cheesy
Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by CashdownNG: 1:36am On Dec 13, 2014
axortedbabe:
[/quote]
axortedbabe post=28832254:
[quote author=axortedbabe post=28832254]

when every topic on the front page has you commenting on regardless of topic and section then you should know that that's a problem.

#signsofanaddict.
Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by axortedbabe(f): 5:45am On Dec 13, 2014
CashdownNG:

when every topic on the front page has you commenting on regardless of topic and section then you should know that that's a problem.

#signsofanaddict.
lemme worry 'bout that bae...tnx
Re: Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2014
the girl I love won't suck my kork, I reserve it for girls with mouth odour. especially after a clean shave so that they can scrape the remaining little hairs with their rough tongues. LOL

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Barack Obama Caught Staring At Bu Tt Of 16-year-old Brazilian / Veteran Actor Sola Olaibi Aka Mr Gaji Celebrates Birthday Today / Bauchi State zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.