Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis (10203 Views)

The Number Of Persons That Lost Their Jobs In Nigeria:The Second Quarter Of 2015 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) / Basic Medical Science In Nigeria - The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by Africason(m): 12:52am On Dec 05, 2008
I found this article about the 7 biggest banks in Nigeria: http://www.economicconfidential.com/dec08bankranking.htm

1. First Bank Plc

2. Oceanic Bank Plc

3. Intercontinental Bank Plc

4. United Bank for Africa Plc

5. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

6. Zenith Bank Plc

7. Union Bank Plc

What do u make of it?
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by whassup: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2008
people just come and post rubbish,facts that are not true.have you checked thier shares index on the stock market presently.union bank and the likes you put there are shaking.i beg
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by Afribiz(f): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2008
whass up:

people just come and post rubbish,facts that are not true.have you checked their shares index on the stock market presently.union bank and the likes you put there are shaking.i beg

He didn't make up the facts by himself, he posted the link for all to see.
I wonder why you're so agitated, probably working with one of those sick banks grin grin
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by Africason(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
Quote from: whass up on Today at 08:47:41 AM
people just come and post rubbish,facts that are not true.have you checked their shares index on the stock market presently.union bank and the likes you put there are shaking.i beg

Afribiz:

He didn't make up the facts by himself, he posted the link for all to see.
I wonder why you're so agitated, probably working with one of those sick banks grin grin
thank u my sister! This dude stress or what? I posted the link to the article and he attacks me like. . .  grin undecided. Did his english comprehension teacher die at an early age? Wonders!
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by RichDad1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2008
Frustrated Banker,i guess grin grin
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by Africason(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2008
Rich Dad:

Frustrated Banker,i guess grin grin

I second u bruv. wink cheesy
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by whassup: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2008
am not suprised that is y most graduates are unemployed you see with you nose.am better of as a frustrated banker than an unemployed graduate dont forget i can still stand up and train u when u are employed in my firm.mean while tha facts u guys are gnashing teeth on is 2007 facts and not 2008 fact.check the table well.too many things have happened between 2007 and 2008 not to talk of the financial crisis happening in the world now too many banks have fallen some are trying nto stand and the best someone can do to help is brothers is to bring out a 2007 fact for year 2008. nawa
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by Africason(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2008
whass up:

am not suprised that is y most  graduates are unemployed you see with you nose.am better of as a frustrated banker than an unemployed graduate don't forget i can still stand up and train u when u are employed in my firm.mean while tha facts u guys are gnashing  teeth on is 2007 facts and not 2008 fact.check the table well.too many things have happened between 2007 and 2008 not to talk of the financial crisis happening in the world now too many banks have fallen some are trying nto stand and the best someone can do to help is brothers is to bring out a 2007 fact for year 2008. nawa

Mr, am not bragging but u can't pay my salary?!! And u, employ me in your firm!!? Sorry but i'm doing OK (city banker) not a Nigerian banker and am not some unemployed graduate hovering on this board. Get a grip man and smell the coffee!!!

Mind u, i didn't collate the information on that site thus if it's 2007 information do i give a self-service? Nope!  I guess the data they got was 2007's data hence the 2007 analysis.

Now, go to bed!! grin grin grin
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by odedele: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2008
bros ur source is not genuine.finbank,skye etc as @ 2007 has over 200 branches as against d rubish posted on d site.i hop dis is not another attemp by banks 2 discredit 1anoder
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by whassup: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2008
africa boy guess u ve read the post about capital flight that is that type of post we need in this forum intelligent people talking like an educated elite even ur wafi english u wrote does shows the type of person u are.so u think it is city bank that pays all the money in the world what a person u are.city banker and in your mind u think u ve achieved what no one has ever achieved .City banker without geniue fact.stop bragging and do sometin better with your time instead of posting outdated gist.
Are u not suppose to be looking 4 custmer city banker and is that how u sell outdated products to your customers.i dont blame u.
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by Africason(m): 1:36am On Dec 11, 2008
lol. dude, u make me laugh. Who said someone has achieved something? Being a 'city banker' is practically nothing but what i was saying is u can't hire me in ur firm because u can't pay my salary! Now u want to talk about the Queen's language? Bruv, don't go there. Watch ur grammar and punctuations. Have u suddenly become a linguist? hey! cheesy

Penultimately, read my first post. I said 'i just chanced on this piece of information and subsequently asked what people thought about it'.  Obviously, i didn't collate those figures and analysis. Did I? Mr get a grip! Read my write-up and digest it well before attacking my character as if i collated and analyzed those figures. Even my 7yr old cousin could make the head and tail of what i wrote with all the links provided to  that article. lipsrsealed

As "Rich Dad" rightly said u must be a frustrated banker indeed. grin Shalom!!
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by Africason(m): 1:41am On Dec 11, 2008
odedele:

bros ur source  is not genuine.finbank,skye etc as @ 2007 has over 200 branches as against d rubish posted on d site.i hop this is not another attemp by banks 2 discredit 1anoder

This comment is "properly" intelligent. He's found some defects in that article and thus has pointed it out fairly without any attack on characters here. Grazie bruv. Good man! At least u're making constructive 'rebuttal'
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by 9jaman007: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2008
at this point I want to believe there is something more to this, I mean it's really sounding like you guys are taking it personal. My conclusion is that you both are just as jobless.
Whass up mr city banker has the right to post what he wants especially when he referred to some site via a link you go there whass up and argue it out in the site not here for God sakes he didnt carry out the research.
As for you Africason/daughter or whatever you call yourself. I guess you were feeling cool asking us what we think of your seemingly backwards statistic. Good thing you good a not no cool response.

hi afribuz!
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by tkb417(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2008
africa boy guess u ve read the post about capital flight that is that type of post we need in this forum intelligent people talking like an educated elite even ur wafi english u wrote does shows the type of person u are.so u think it is city bank that pays all the money in the world what a person u are.city banker and in your mind u think u ve achieved what no one has ever achieved .City banker without geniue fact.stop bragging and do sometin better with your time instead of posting outdated gist.
Are u not suppose to be looking 4 custmer city banker and is that how u sell outdated products to your customers.i don't blame u.
u accusing someone of posting wafi english shocked shocked. ur english could go for swahili grin
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by brickwall: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2008
for those who need a good site where they can find all the current job openings, you can apply today at this big job site

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE SITE

you will find all the jobs you wnat today.
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2008
whass up:

Are u not suppose to be looking 4 custmer city banker and is that how u sell outdated products to your customers.i don't blame u.

Whass up, it is ridiculous you think that is the Nigerian model of banking is the norm.
Re: The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2012
HAHAHA!!!
I'm sorry but you all gave me a good laugh. A good break from work indeed. Now back to work grin grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You’re Underpaid / What Are The Necessary Steps I Can Take To Be A Commercial Pilot? / Ambode Sacks 5 LASTMA Officials, Promotes 14 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.