Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? (5736 Views)

Why Can't Men Wear Earrings In Church? / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. / Can You Marry A Woman From Another Religion And Still Allow Her To Practise? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
frosbel:

Look at this brainwashed programmed ROBOT calling someone failed personality, lol. grin

You don't even have a personality , it is blank and filled in with the religious nonsense spewed out by your self-appointed MOG and regurgitated pagan myths.

Until you come out of the trance of dogma and tradition you will never be close the the truth.
You couldn't even attempt the questions i posed at you...the failed thread of your copy and paste contradictory "why i deny the virgin birth of Jesus" is staring at you right in the face. You don't even know the bible. I can't be bothered with you...Repent and be converted first then we can discuss scriptures. May be we will start giving you foundation classes, it is never late to repent now..Tommorrow may be too late.

Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bidam:
You couldn't even attempt the questions i posed at you...the failed thread of your copy and paste contradictory "why i deny the virgin birth of Jesus" is staring at you right in the face. You don't even know the bible. I can't be bothered with you...Repent and be converted first then we can discuss scriptures. May be we will start giving you foundation classes, it is never late to repent now..Tommorrow may be too late.

Questions ? Am I missing something... repost them and I will respond if only to educate you .

You see the problem with programmes is that they do only what they have been written to do. Same thing with you, you have been programmed with dogmas and tradition for too long and and need to be deprogrammed and reprogrammed to start thinking for yourself and accept deep truths which you are unable to grasp in your current condition.

Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Programmed by who, what and where? You keep repeating this same old yarn that is tiresome, i wasn't even born in a christian home to start with. I took the bible and read it on my own when i gave my life to Christ. Unlike you i believed every word written in it as the inspired word of God. Like i said before to you...your problems started when you ventured into books inspired by the opinions of demonic folks. You don't even have an ideology of your own...All you do is copy and paste materials from atheist and anti christian websites as long as they contradict scripture and appeal to you.
frosbel:

Questions ? Am I missing something... repost them and I will respond if only to educate you .

You see the problem with programmes is that they do only what they have been written to do. Same thing with you, you have been programmed with dogmas and tradition for too long and and need to be deprogrammed and reprogrammed to start thinking for yourself and accept deep truths which you are unable to grasp in your current condition.

Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2014
Bidam:
Programmed by who, what and where? You keep repeating this same old yarn that is tiresome, i wasn't even born in a christian home to start with. I took the bible and read it on my own when i gave my life to Christ. Unlike you i believed every word written in it as the inspired word of God. Like i said before to you...your problems started when you ventured into books inspired by the opinions of demonic folks. You don't even have an ideology of your own...All you do is copy and paste materials from atheist and anti christian websites as long as they contradict scripture and appeal to you.

Oh no, I copy and paste articles which agree with my line of thinking and then use that as a launching pad for debate which you almost always seem to either run away from or get involved and contradict yourself times too many to count.

To follow something blindly without reason or logic makes one a dumb sheep. God gave us a brain for a purpose , go ask the Bereans if they believed everything Paul said without research.

It does not matter also what you convert to and from where , some people convert from voodooism to hindisum, they also have a story to tell.

Come Bidam and meet the real Jesus, reject the paganised version and you will find the truth.

Night, Night...zzzzzzzz
Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Gombs(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2014
Bidam:

nice reply. then that his thread that made front page was the height I could take from his delusions. till he starts making biblical sense, I have no basis whatsoever to discuss with him.

Please remind him that reason and logic don't work in Christianity, tell him he cannot use his senses to understand scriptures
Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Gombs(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Bidam:
Don't mind these funny fellows....someone had pointed out that he noticed that there are "gangs" on this forum.... Whenever one of them propagate a false doctrine, they will be silent on that issue.....but if it is a tithe or seed sowing thread...trust me to see them rally round like vultures on that thread....they are all birds of the same feathers.SMH!

Candour wasn't silent, he's always been different from them. He doesn't 'follow the crowd' . but Pastorkun, WinsomeX aka Drummaboy, shedemidemi, lobeez and the rest of the board room folks won't cone around, even the ever confused nora544. but... mention Church and Money in one sentence, come see them na...Nora will full the thread with annoying writing, ah! mention tithe...come see them with Kung fu skills na.

take them serious no more.
Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2014
Gombs:

nice reply. then that his thread that made front page was the height I could take from his delusions. till he starts making biblical sense, I have no basis whatsoever to discuss with him.

Please remind him that reason and logic don't work in Christianity, tell him he cannot use his senses to understand scriptures
What do you expect from a fellow who ran away from the sheepfold into the lion's den. I hope his case is redeemable.

Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Candour(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Gombs:

Candour wasn't silent, he's always been different from them. He doesn't 'follow the crowd' . but Pastorkun, WinsomeX aka Drummaboy, shedemidemi, lobeez and the rest of the board room folks won't cone around, even the ever confused nora544. but... mention Church and Money in one sentence, come see them na...Nora will full the thread with annoying writing, ah! mention tithe...come see them with Kung fu skills na.

Actually my friend Gombs, we all are guilty, to different degrees, of what you accuse all those guys of. I can list a number of threads where the glaring inconsistencies and wrong ideas of you and friends have been exposed and other members of your gang were loudly silent. It simply shows how human we are and not gods. We can only get better as we keep on studying, meditating and praying.

On the money matter u mentioned, my bro, I hate fraud. I hate cheating, I hate stealing and I dislike folks who rob others of their resources using the bible and I think a lot of honest folks do too.

So my friend, we all including you and your gang tend to 'cover up' for 'other gang' members sometimes which is why I avoid taking the moral high ground on issues like this and I'll advice you and friends not to either.

Good we both disagree with Goshen here. Let's stick to that bro.

Cheers

Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2014
Gombs:

I take no lectures from the followers of a jerry curled cult leader who cannot even manage his own family , talk less of the household of God.

"(If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?)" - 1 Timothy 3:5

^^^

Pass this scripture onto Chris.

Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Gombs:

Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Gombs(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Candour:

Actually my friend Gombs, we all are guilty, to different degrees, of what you accuse all those guys of. I can list a number of threads where the glaring inconsistencies and wrong ideas of you and friends have been exposed and other members of your gang were loudly silent. It simply shows how human we are and not gods. We can only get better as we keep on studying, meditating and praying.

On the money matter u mentioned, my bro, I hate fraud. I hate cheating, I hate stealing and I dislike folks who rob others of their resources using the bible and I think a lot of honest folks do too.

So my friend, we all including you and your gang tend to 'cover up' for 'other gang' members sometimes which is why I avoid taking the moral high ground on issues like this and I'll advice you and friends not to either.

Good we both disagree with Goshen here. Let's stick to that bro.

Cheers

Outstanding airing of view, as always. Nice.

Cheers buddy
Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Alwaystrue(f): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Hello everyone @Candour, @Goshen, @Bidam, @Frosbel @ Shidemidemi and others. Wishing you all a closer walk with God in tune with His Spirit this season.

@Gombs,
How now? I just saw this mention. Na @Goshen you dey follow argue? Lol. We have had this discuss already long ago and the word of God clearly negates all his philosophies on pre-marital sex so I do not know what you are getting worked up over. grin grin. God ordained sex is for marriage, as long as the man/woman has not be given to you to marry, it is robbery as in prostitution or rape. That is even the physical aspect of the flesh. We have not even considered the higher plane Jesus spoke about which involves sin from the heart by thoughts. Let us use the grace Christ gave us to receive help to abstain.

You even see married couples justifying abortion because they are not ready or they feel it is their decision to make, people looking down on virgins and so on. At the end of the day, everyone will give account.

May we all receive the help of the Lord to give account with gladness and joy.

Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
If only all men can be like this,den d world wuld be better
Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Gombs(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Alwaystrue:
Hello everyone @Candour, @Goshen, @Bidam, @Frosbel @ Shidemidemi and others. Wishing you all a closer walk with God in tune with His Spirit this season.

@Gombs,
How now? I just saw this mention. Na @Goshen you dey follow argue? Lol. We have had this discuss already long ago and the word of God clearly negates all his philosophies on pre-marital sex so I do not know what you are getting worked up over. grin grin. God ordained sex is for marriage, as long as the man/woman has not be given to you to marry, it is robbery as in prostitution or rape. That is even the physical aspect of the flesh. We have not even considered the higher plane Jesus spoke about which involves sin from the heart by thoughts. Let us use the grace Christ gave us to receive help to abstain.

You even see married couples justifying abortion because they are not ready or they feel it is their decision to make, people looking down on virgins and so on. At the end of the day, everyone will give account.

May we all receive the help of the Lord to give account with gladness and joy.

Thanks so much for this

Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
If you have never had pre-martial s.ex, kindly sign below :

Sign Here ............................................................................................................

Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Gombs(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
frosbel:
If you have never had pre-martial s.ex, kindly sign below :

Sign Here ............................................................................................................

Another sorry case of the true gospel preachers
Re: Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gombs:

Another sorry case of the true gospel preachers

I asked a simple question, if you have not had pre-marital sex, raise up your hands and I will hail you, if you have had pre-marital sex then shut up and thank God for the grace he provided through forgiveness.

You are not in a position to laugh or look down on anyone,lol. For starters your idol Pastor has been accused of infidelity and so has his brother and countless people parading as pastors in that joke you call church.

tongue

The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince / Proclaim The Lord's Death - Joseph Prince / Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria?