Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Injustice: Gods Among Us (7411 Views)

Injustice Gods Among Us... / Injustice Gods Among Us....... / My Most Favorite Fighters In Injustice: Gods Among Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us by bigstallion: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ambrogio:
I used etisalat payg to download mine, but it's not working anynore. You just have to download it again, or get the obb folder from someone who already has.

As for the hack for credits, there's only one way i know that you can use and won't get banned, but it requires a rooted phone, an app and a lot of patience

My fone is rooted.... What is the App called?
Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us by Ambrogio(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
bigstallion:

My fone is rooted.... What is the App called?

It's called "SB game hacker".

If you need tips on how to successfully use the tool on the game, ask me, I'll reply when i wake up tomorrow
Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us by UrbanMystique: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ambrogio:

It's called "SB game hacker".

If you need tips on how to successfully use the tool on the game, ask me, I'll reply when i wake up tomorrow
more light
Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us by Ambrogio(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
>You download the app. You can see it if you google "SB Game Hacker".

>It would ask for root permission once you open it. Accept it.

>Now you'll see a "-" button on the app, click it to minimize the app. It would then show as a spanner icon on the edge of your phone.

>Now open your injustice game and wait for it to load. Make sure you don't create an online account yet.

> Now play through the tutorial and the first two battles.

>Your credits should be around "1237" or something.

> Click on the spanner icon and the app would open while your Injustice game is still on.

> Input the current amount of credits you have, then search.

> It would show you a space to modify the number. Click that space and input "999999999". Now click the modify button.

> If done correctly, it would give you a "modified successfully" message. Your credits won't change immediately.

>Minimize the game hacker app using the "-" button and open your Injustice store. Your credits would then change to the new number. If it doesn't, go to a battle screen to play another match, and try again with the new amount of credits after the match.

> If it works, then go to your recharge screen and waste three recharge units on your characters. Your new recharge units would be "13".

>Open the SBGH app again and reset it using the app menu option. Now input "13" and search. When it is found, modify it to "999999".

>After it modifies, you should but at least 10 booster packs, Akham or Red Son packs to reduce your number of credits by around 1million.

>Now you can create an online account and enjoy.
Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us by Ambrogio(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Http://m.apkhere.com/app/org.sbtools.gamehack

That is to download the app
Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nice
Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us by ajealadick(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=wkid post=29128053]If anyone needs this game on his Android phone or PC we have it and we deliver all over Nigeria.

Our Nairaland thread is
www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest[/quote

How much
Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us by FURIOUSFLASH: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2015
PLS I NEED THIS GAME BADLY AND ANYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT MY BATTERY GETS LOW AND DIES REACHING HALFWAY PLS DOES ANYBODY STAY IN IKORODU OR IGBOGBO PLS MAYBE I CAN TAKE IT THROUGH FLASH SHARE
Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us by shakeshammi: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
You can download sb game hacker from official site - https://technosoak.com/download-sb-game-hacker-apk-for-android/
Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us by techyangy: 5:34am On Nov 02, 2017
For detailed gaming information visit:

https://www.techykeeday.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playstation 3 Vs Nintendo Wii Vs Xbox 360 / Ps Vista With 16g Few Month Use For 56k / Just Bought A Xbox 360 Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.