Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) (12226 Views)

What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) / Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Amejay: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hello Gideon G. Pls I need you to give me information on yankari games reserve as it stands today. Is it a place worth visiting now? Do have any information on the cost of lodging there etc or any phone no for me to call. Am planning to visit the place soon and I want to be sure it is worthwhile. Thanks
GideonG:

Is that the only problem you have with GMB?
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by 9jatriot(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigerians far and wide needs to rescue APC even though they have not requested for help to rescue them from the financial crisis that is threatening to cripple their campaign. They do not have the 21B of the PDP as well as the centre bank to fall on, it is the collective donations from individuals that can help them.
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by kolaaderin: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have done mine since 24th of December last year.
I have decided
and i believe.

VOTE CHANGE
VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by GideonG(m): 1:08am On Sep 09, 2015
NnamdiN:
out of which heart? Guy man knows the money is being wasted, it's like donating 10k when you know he's still gonna lose the elections. Not a wise business decision. If I were him, I'd donate at least 50k to GEJ, then spend another 20k promoting it via lindaikeji,twitter,facebook,badoo,2go etc until either Doyin, Reuben, Reno or GEJ himself sees it cheesy wouldn't that be a better investment? That money from Gideon would be used for handkerchiefs cool
Nwanne, How market na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by drey076(m): 6:00am On Sep 09, 2015
This is my first time of seeing pole donating towards campaign. I met a man dat donated 5000 twice making 10k. T

God bless patriotic Nigerians
God will reward dere labour

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by QuotaSystem: 6:09am On Sep 09, 2015
GideonG:

Nwanne, How market na?

I doff my hat, you're a true patriot sir.

From all indications, PMB will not disappoint us.

2 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by QuotaSystem: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2015
NnamdiN:
oga swerve. I aint stopping you from foolishly voting your mini god buhari. Stop typing nonsense, just go and waste your own money. Thank you

cheesy
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by realborn(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2015
NnamdiN:
out of which heart? Guy man knows the money is being wasted, it's like donating 10k when you know he's still gonna lose the elections. Not a wise business decision. If I were him, I'd donate at least 50k to GEJ, then spend another 20k promoting it via lindaikeji,twitter,facebook,badoo,2go etc until either Doyin, Reuben, Reno or GEJ himself sees it cheesy wouldn't that be a better investment? That money from Gideon would be used for handkerchiefs cool

Funny how tables turn right? wink
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by NnamdiN: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
GideonG:

Nwanne, How market na?
market fine bro wink how your side?
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by NnamdiN: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
realborn:

Funny how tables turn right? wink
yeah
QuotaSystem:

cheesy
I see you
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
NnamdiN:
donate money to a Nigerian politician I'm wiser than that bro. It's like pouring your only cup of water into the ocean.

Forget that bank loan "bulllshitt" they all have a lot of stolen money.

But I'd gladly donate to the one that admits he's a "crook" than waste it on the crook that claims he's not a crook.
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
laimo:
George,you're a true Nigerian.Keep it up.I'll donate.
Support GMB. Donate.
How Far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
ikaboy:
God bless u George. what a patriotic Nigerian. Am making mine tommorrow
How Far

3 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
PassingShot:
Kudos to you. I will make mine next week.
How Far

2 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
NnamdiN:
Wasted money. smiley that man has nothing to offer, it's your money sha, you're free to "waste it" on a dead horse wink
Weldone Oga, you get Sense small

6 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ymodulus:
@GideonG

Ever since I copied that signature from Obiagelli about the donation to General Muhammed Buhari, I never made the donation until I saw yours.

A Vote For the General, is a vote for Change!

Vote General Muhammad Buhari ! Vote Change ! Vote APC !
How Far

3 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
lagcity:
Respect to you, Gideon. Most people lack conviction nowadays; they can only talk but can't walk the walk.
How far

2 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Foolishbuhari: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
How market awon donors? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
phabulous88:
What makes you think that the APC doesn't have all the money they need to campaign for GMB? And your neighbour is hungry... Waste of common sense undecided
You had some Common sense

6 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
reezee:
ordinary people are donating to Gmb while the likes of dangote,otedola and parastatals like nnpc will be donating to GEJ
CHANGE is coming
Eeya
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
kolaaderin:
I have decided
and i believe.

VOTE CHANGE
VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO
Aaawwww

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
drey076:
This is my first time of seeing pole donating towards campaign. I met a man dat donated 5000 twice making 10k. T

God bless patriotic Nigerians
God will reward dere labour
Eeyaa

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ymodulus:
@GideonG

Ever since I copied that signature from Obiagelli about the donation to General Muhammed Buhari, I never made the donation until I saw yours.

A Vote For the General, is a vote for Change!

Vote General Muhammad Buhari ! Vote Change ! Vote APC !
Change is here Las Las

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Demdem:

U Av done well.
Chasing the current curse occupying Aso rock is a clarion call all Nigerians must key into.
Most of your fellow buharists here have abandoned their monikers.

All I see is Nobody Nobody.

9 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nice one OP, I will give mine today. I think we shud start a trend with this on twitter? GMB needs all the help he can get. That being said, Doyin Okupe is a born bastard. That you
Femi Adesina made him look like a saint.

2 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
kolaaderin:
I have decided
and i believe.

VOTE CHANGE
VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO
My fellow Yoruba mooslim how market?

#Osunbande2023 grin

7 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
These are the same guys looting all over the country.. grin

Sarrki seunmsg omenka lzaa imhotep nwanyiokwashi generalPula Rosikki kyase liondeleo Helinues sammyJ
Pissfulprotester sobright101
Nedekid tinubugoquench

How much did you pay? grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Throwback: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
GideonG:
I made my 1st donation to Buhari last week. Now I am about to make a bigger contribution through my mobile phone. Have you made yours too?

You sincerely but unfortunately thought the hypocrite cared about anyone besides his life long ambition to become democratic President.

He fooled many of us who know it is not an anomaly to have a country with an efficient and responsive government, where corruption is a taboo.

How can a President be so useless that even his family suffer his uselessness and are being pushed around in Aso Villa by extended family that should have no business residing there?

How can a President receive a much anticipated and long overdue report on SARS reform since June 2019, yet he couldn't bring his useless self to implement the report until those who had realised how useless human life is regarded by the government, burnt down scarce infrastructure and looted one another?

The same way he was sleeping while Saraki was plotting how to hand over the National Assembly to the useless and sacked PDP.

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I doff my hat, you're a true patriot sir.

From all indications, PMB will not disappoint us.
Hmmmn!
FROM EVERY INDICATIONS, right? wawu

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by LZAA: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Gandollaar:

Sarrki seunmsg omenka lzaa imhotep nwanyiokwashi generalPula Rosikki kyase liondeleo Helinues sammyJ
Nedekid tinubugoquench

grin grin
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sacajawea: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
jumas:

I'm happy for you, you made history.
I'm challenge and encourage a Christian like me, make such decision?
hmmm
GMB you have my vote and N2000.
I will soon post my teller.
Hmmm!
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Kyase(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Gandollaar:

Nedekid tinubugoquench

I can't even remember the amount I donated in total, Buhari been jazz me that time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Distributes 1080 Trucks Of PMS Nationwide / Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari / 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.