Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Share Your Bedwetting Experience. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Bedwetting Experience. (743 Views)

When Last Did You Bedwet!! Share Your Bedwetting Experience Here!! / At What Age/class Did You Stop Bedwetting? / Bedwetting Husband. . .(mikuz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Bedwetting Experience. by babyfun(f): 3:46am On Dec 12, 2014
It's flashback Friday am just remembering some crazy stuffs I did as a child.
One day I slept in the same bed with my younger sister and I had a dream that I was urinating in the toilet, I opened my eyes only to see that the whole bed was already soaked.
As a sharp girl naw, I removed all my clothes and went to hide them somewhere, came back to the room, dragged my sister to my former spot and took her spot.

My mom forgave her on the morning claiming she was still young and she told me to thank my stars that I wasn't the one......

Share your bedwetting experience guys....don't be shy.
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience. by Ezedon(m): 4:14am On Dec 12, 2014
I'm just waiting to read comments cus I've not experience it before
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience. by amichaelz101(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2014
Kk
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience. by babyfun(f): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Ezedon:
I'm just waiting to read comments cus I've not experience it before
Are you telling me you've never bedwet before? tell it to the gods....
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience. by Funkychic(f): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
make I hear say u never bed wet before@Ezedon ;
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience. by Ezedon(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Funkychic:
make I hear say u never bed wet before@Ezedon ;
how can u say that, are we living together?
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience. by babyfun(f): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezedon:
how can u say that, are we living together?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day / The Unemployed Shouldn't Be Romantic / Dat Moment When You Voice Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.