Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? (728 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Now you meet this really cool guy or gal that meets all you need in a husband or wife. Both of you are really into each other.

Problem is, due to one or more factors like Religion, Culture, tribe, and even factors that bother on health e.g the genotype and HIV status etc you know it won't work.

Would you, knowing fully well that it is highly improbable that the relationship end in marriage, throw caution to the wind and start the relationship anyway?
Re: Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? by Maamin(m): 4:52am On Dec 12, 2014
*gets a chair and popcorn and a warm cup of tea*
Re: Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Isn't that what's happening already?

1 Like

Re: Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? by ckmayoca: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Once the apple is well shaped, boy must eat it first before he can remember that's its forbiden. So sex is the reason why we ignore all that infirst place and after having enough of it, we remember we r not compatible.
Re: Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? by starlingbawa(m): 5:04am On Dec 12, 2014
People do it all the time. Look around you!
Re: Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? by Nimblemind(m): 5:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Na today? undecided
Re: Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? by harrysterol(m): 5:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Do all relationship end in marriage? tongue
Re: Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? by stinggy(m): 5:56am On Dec 12, 2014
harrysterol:
Do all relationship end in marriage? tongue

Help me ask oo grin
Re: Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2014
it is called sampling techniques
Re: Can You Start A Relationship With Someone You Can't Marry? by pasqal09: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2014

(1)

How Do I Tell My Husband To Be That I Don't Won't To Be His Wife. / 10 Reasons Why Saying ‘I Love You’ Too Soon Sucks / Which One Are You Guilty Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.