Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Can I? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I? (2422 Views)

My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off / Copied. Wif Was Tested HIV Positive While I Was Negative. How Possible Is This ? / How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? (2) (3) (4)

How Can I? by Gideon360t: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Hymen
Re: How Can I? by Mzgracie(f): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Jez!!! I'm trying to imagine you guys struggling and trying to insert the thing and breaking the thing. I suggest you guys should start watching some indecency films or movies. Its not a sin. You are married peeps. It ll only increase your knowledge on what to do. Do you do pre-intimacy atall?
Re: How Can I? by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2014
I am a cheerful giver, I can help you with it
Re: How Can I? by Inkredible(m): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Vaseline, olive oil, pillow for her not to scream much and finally a rock hard tin
Re: How Can I? by amichaelz101(m): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: How Can I? by Ploy(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2014
My specialty, let me do it for you. I will do it for free cos it's you, a fellow nairalander.

Smelly yeye.

If you take her to the hospital, doctors will use hand dabaru everywhere and hand-mess her for you.
Re: How Can I? by Baddo101(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Gideon360t:
Though i av a small penis, initially my penis does not penetrat inside the vigina with all the strugle for abt 10 to 20 times of trial.
But on one faithful day during her ovulating period, the thing enter and penetrate but blood did not come out. Since then it has been entring. But i don't think i have disvirgin her because the hymen is still there. We have been trying to get her disvirgin or remove the hymen after our wedding but yet the hymen is still there.
Please how best would i get her disvirgin or remove the hymen.
I need ur doctors and expert in the house. Tks in advance
pishure of her hymen den we will know if u truely know wat hymen looks like
Re: How Can I? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2014
I can do it for you Free Of Charge
Re: How Can I? by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Gideon360t:
Though i av a small penis, initially my penis does not penetrat inside the vigina with all the strugle for abt 10 to 20 times of trial.
But on one faithful day during her ovulating period, the thing enter and penetrate but blood did not come out. Since then it has been entring. But i don't think i have disvirgin her because the hymen is still there. We have been trying to get her disvirgin or remove the hymen after our wedding but yet the hymen is still there.

Are you sure it is the hymen you are seeing? If you ve penetrated, then the hymen CANNOT still be intact

Re: How Can I? by austine4real(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Bro u nid 2 xcise,let her b sexually xcited b4 u penetrated& dnt rush her do am gently
Re: How Can I? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2014
I have been doing charity work all my life,I won't mind helping a brother out,just give me ur address
Re: How Can I? by deylookme: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2014
U

Re: How Can I? by Applaner: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2014
picture of u struggling for10-20 minutes just to put ur thing into a woman.

in fact, I don't believe u.
Re: How Can I? by Les: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2014
Use hammer and chisel to break any hinderance there, trust me, it works like magic!! Thank me later grin

modified: for someone who doesn't know how to deflower his missing ribs will be so naive to believe what i posted up there.
Disclaimer, na joke i de o.......
Re: How Can I? by donigspain2(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Gideon360t:
Hello Sir,
It will interest you to know that not every virgin bleeds on their first night. Some may have unknowingly broken their hymen (not virginity) through certain physical activities such as sports or exercise at younger ages. Virginity is not necessarily having an intact hymen BUT having had NO penetrative sexual intercourse with the opposite and/or same sex.

You just confirmed that you have already started having penetrative sex except that you are yet to SEE the blood (popular evidence). I will advice you spend less time acting LEGEND OF THE HYMEN SEEKER and start exploring plus enjoy your marital life.

My advise is from both knowledge and EXPERIENCE.

Re: How Can I? by PapiWata: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Gideon360t:

Send your wife to the nearest miracle pastor, and I guarantee you that she will come back pregnant with SOMEBODY's child.

That bouncing baby might be yours, but could equally belong to Jeeeeesus, if you know what I mean.
Re: How Can I? by esmeralda1(f): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2014
i would suggest u get a lubricant, K-y jelly is in Juli pharmacy here in Lagos, there is I-D juice also but i dont where it is sold. the lubricant will help u enter easily and less painful for her
Re: How Can I? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
deylookme:
take her to a hospital, a gynaecologist to be precise. mine was like that but I got pregnant and during labour, it was opened by a doctor here in Abuja.

Huh? shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can I? by 100Cents: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Gideon360t:

How smaller can a sorry stick be ?

Lawd have messi !
Re: How Can I? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hi there, if you've successfully had sex then the membrane is no longer intact. You have nothing to worry about, your wife is no longer a virgin, you've done a good job smiley

Re: How Can I? by Yazmin: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Go to the google play store and download to install the d*ck enlargement app.
If you are still unable to act, then you may suggest a panel beater to reshape and re size your wife's V to accommodate your midget m*nhood.....
Peace!!!!
Re: How Can I? by PapiWata: 5:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Yazmin:
Go to the google play store and download to install the d*ck enlargement app.
If you are still unable to act, then you may suggest a panel beater to reshape and re size your wife's V to accommodate your midget m*nhood.....
Peace!!!!

This is a good idea, provided that the OP will have no objection to his wife bearing the child of the panel beater, and considering that offspring as his own.
Re: How Can I? by Gideon360t: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ all thks for the gud and bad advice.

FOR Men,your Experience With Early Morning errection / Some Interesting Facts About Your Faeces / Lose Weight, Manage Diabetes With Ogbono (irvingia Gabonensis)