Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) (31797 Views)

3-year-old Girl Rescued By Soldiers From Boko Haram Captivity. Photos / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Nigerian Army Rescues 30 Persons From Boko Haram’s Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:10am On Dec 12, 2014
In an interview with BBC, an Nigerian woman (whose name was not given) who was kidnapped by Boko Haram militants while she was heavily pregnant narrated how she gave birth while in their captivity. The lady, who later escaped, was interviewed at one of the Internally Displaced camps in Adamawa where she is currently staying with her baby daughter. Read what she told BBC below...

"Boko Haram started chasing us and we left the town. Our men fled to the hill top and we fled to the hospital but Boko Haram came, they did not shoot. They just came silently. They filled the hospital. I was pregnant when they abducted me. After a week I gave birth.Four days after I gave birth, we were moved. We refused to convert and young men took us to another place. They told me if I renounce my religion, they would take me to the Muslim household to be married off but I told them I would not change my religion. They were going to kill us but the elders intervened. The woman I was with decided to go over the wall. The first one went and then we handed our children over the wall and that was how we escaped" she said.

Another victim of the sects terror attacks, narrates how the sect members chopped off his hands .

"They came like hunters, hiding behind the bushes. They were about 40 of them. One of them told me, you are finished and he cut off my hand, then he stood up, flipped backwards and shot in the air"

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photos-woman-narrates-how-she-gave.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by macpetrus(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God for Her Life...
Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. Prov. 30:5

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by amichaelz101(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2014
TTC.. Am gradually gettn der

Buh she black sha ooo. Shooooo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by Inkredible(m): 6:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Nawa o

*****Modified****
Front page in less than 2minsof commenting cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just like the guy said at the end of SHEKINI video of Psquare....

AWESOME!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by lonelydora: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Boko Haram activities will end soon.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by temitemi1(m): 6:16am On Dec 12, 2014
God will deliver us from this monsters.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2014
they say environment affects a child's behaviour!! Lol grin
may God purge every inherent boko brain from that little child, then give him the brain of an ideal human

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Monsters called boko
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by leonard509(m): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Wow
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by Jeezyy(m): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2014
So what will there write on his birth certificate as..."place of birth".

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by Richiy(f): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Its sad to think that while am here enjoying relative peace and safety, some others are running for their lives, even with little kids. Lord have mercy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2014
leonard509:
Wow
this doesn't call for a wow!

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by leonard509(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2014
englishmart:
this doesn't call for a wow!
sorry,

eiya

5 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by bosun11(m): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2014
ALL WILL BE WELL
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by kowema(f): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmm
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by mistabiola: 6:24am On Dec 12, 2014
One of the reason to vote out this current president of the country cheesy grin

My Song Our Dream
----------------------------

Operation chase PDP out is not only on but gathering
momentum ...Full steam ahead.

INEC ...over to you ... The genuine wishes of the people
MUST count this time . .

February 14 is the date ....and BUHARI is the Man.
Stand in front of a moving freight train with no brakes at
your peril.

Operation...:

#KickOutGEJ...

#TakeBackNigeria...

#TeamGMB

7 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by helphelp: 6:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Make I buy land first...Good!

Make I go read the topic, I go comment later
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by globalresource: 6:25am On Dec 12, 2014
it is well
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Saddening... cry
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by wiloy2k8(m): 6:26am On Dec 12, 2014
fp today again ,, just passing
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by Dcaliphate(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2014
End time is here, God punish boko haram.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by jeeqaa7(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmm
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by resty4(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2014
God's willg BH wl b contained by prayer, combined efforts of gallant solyaz,huntas , n the community.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by accurate0805: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2014
lipsrsealed Nawa oh

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by Collynzo9: 6:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari was once governor of the north east (comprising Adamawa, Yobe and Borno), illiteracy, poverty, almajirism and religious extremism was the legacy he left.
See what is happening in those places today.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by harrysterol(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 12, 2014
These demons we see today, soon we shall see them no more.. You made the right choice by never converting, btw I'm a Muslim but God has not given us a free will to be taken away by force through the devil's vessel made out from these demons BH.. Now they losing grounds, planting bombs like say na beans.. The Lord almighty go scatter dem middle.. They would be displaced like lost flocks angry

5 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) by Slimmos(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2014
Jesu oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns / Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.